Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Come to think of it, we haven't seen Blueblood doing anything jack@$$-wise since Rarity told him off; he's just been chilling in the background a few times. Maybe she brought him down to a tolerable level.

Well, doy. She smited him with her almighty kick of fabulosity :proud:

She knows waif-fu :blink:

post-20419-0-97223000-1409890290_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

Good news for @Blobulle, I'm playing Civ and I just allied myself with France in a war against the Malinese :D I'm playing as Germany, but Obsidian already knows that :please:

Hmmm...I bet Rarity would like to play Civ :D She'd get all the wonders and the cultural achievements, though, and ignore the war and militaristic aspects :D She'd be playing a very peaceful leader...until Gandhi attacked :ph34r: After that, it'd be like this, pretty much :D

Anyway, it's about time for me to cuddle up with my Rarity plushie, get under the blanket and call it a night :D Night, fan club!

post-20419-0-99164800-1409375041_thumb.png
  • Brohoof 7

It's nighty night time for me... Maybe I'll finish the card and post finished pics tomorrow...

If anypony's interested?

Of course!post-25189-0-19552400-1405868640.png

Sorry that i did not comment on you fabulous card yesterday, i felt a little bit down.

I think it look great so far. I would be happy to get a present like that, especially because all the love and work put into it! It's like the gifts Rarity makes... love and passion!

post-25189-0-86480100-1409906318_thumb.png

Hmmm...I bet Rarity would like to play Civ :D She'd get all the wonders and the cultural achievements, though, and ignore the war and militaristic aspects :D She'd be playing a very peaceful leader...until Gandhi attacked :ph34r: After that, it'd be like this, pretty much :D

I agree, she would go for a cultural or diplomatic victoy, but after she would have seen how Sauron-Gandhi treats the other leaders, who are her friends on this stage of the game of course, she would give him some well-deserved butt-bucking!

Everything changed when Gandhi attacked...

commission__soviet_rarity_by_whitediamon

• Brohoof 7

Good news for @Blobulle, I'm playing Civ and I just allied myself with France in a war against the Malinese :D I'm playing as Germany, but Obsidian already knows that :please:

Anyway, it's about time for me to cuddle up with my Rarity plushie, get under the blanket and call it a night :D Night, fan club!

Playing Civ 5, having one of the "weakest" military in numbers, but out-teching everyone (man some were just getting into the renaissance and I was late industrial). 

Rarity would play kinda like me, just teching and culturing and being friend with everyone because she's the  pony every pony should know.  :D

• Brohoof 6

Good morning, fan club! :D

post-20419-0-32913100-1397570163_thumb.png

Rarity would play kinda like me, just teching and culturing and being friend with everyone because she's the  pony every pony should know.  :D

Indeed :D She'd be a friendly leader for her nation. I generally don't wage wars or start them, but if an ally needs assistance I'll help them. I don't think Rarity would like wars too much and would avoid them all together except in very special circumstances, though :D

Also, I think Rarity would play as France :please: Just a hunch :D

I agree, she would go for a cultural or diplomatic victoy, but after she would have seen how Sauron-Gandhi treats the other leaders, who are her friends on this stage of the game of course, she would give him some well-deserved butt-bucking!

Everything changed when Gandhi attacked...

img-3066284-1-commission__soviet_rarity_

Indeed. Gandhi is a very good example of the "special" circumstance that would cause Rarebear to wage war :lol:

• Brohoof 6

Civ 5 = My favorite PC game of all time. However it drains all of my free time when I get invested in it. Pictish warriors win souls man!

Good Morning Rarity Fan Club!

post-25990-0-88952400-1408708464_thumb.jpg
  • Brohoof 6

Civ 5 = My favorite PC game of all time. However it drains all of my free time when I get invested in it. Pictish warriors win souls man!

Even though it's IV for me, it's the main reason for a lack of activity from me as of late :lol: I'm going to pick up 5 sometime, though. My computer should be able to run it and I hear it's really damn good.

I found a couple of pictures and I'm going to tell a story about when Rarity played Civ :D Writing this like a children's book because I don't feel like typing a whole lot.

In comic sans post-20419-0-44361200-1405880802.png

Once upon a time, there was an absolutely beautiful purple and pearl unicorn named Rarity. She loved fashion, her friends, her sister, her cat, and shiny things like diamonds. She had a very happy and active life.

One day, however, she decided to get on her computer and play a game called "Sid Meier's Civilization" - it was an intriguing game, to say the least :D

post-20419-0-54367300-1409925585_thumb.jpg

She decided to be France - the culture of it seemed right up her alley! :D

post-20419-0-16955100-1409925800.jpg

post-20419-0-66295500-1409925816_thumb.png

She had a lot of fun building all sorts of wonders and expanding her French Civilization. They grew to be very powerful, but they were also peaceful people who preferred culture to war. She made friends with other nations and was having a very peaceful and enjoyable time.

Until one day, Gandhi attacked.

post-20419-0-85250300-1409926259_thumb.jpg

It was a dark time for her French people. Frustration and anger at the evil Gandhi overcame her.

post-20419-0-00922000-1409926332_thumb.gif

After many turns of war with the Gandhi menace, she overcame the evil Indian leader and peace overcame all! :D Victory was Rarity's! :D

post-20419-0-71709600-1409926680_thumb.png

She went to tell her friends, who were surprised as they hadn't seen Rarity for over a week, nor did they have any clue what she was talking about or what a "computer" was.

THE END

• Brohoof 7

One YouTube comment reads: "I don't know about the rest of you, but I know a green-clad Elf that is going to be wondering where all of his money went."

Meh; he's a thief anyway

4thwall.jpg

And that's not even the worst of his crimes!

tumblr_mn0k1g8HX51s8ouhxo1_500.jpg

He probable even gave Trixie THIS idea...

Rarity_green_hair_S1E6.png

Oh yeah, and I've been told the image bug is fixed!

11704__safe_rarity_animated_ask_dance_as

Edited by The JLmle
  • Brohoof 7

Oh yeah, and I've been told the image bug is fixed!

Productivity ... you will be mine again.

img-3066966-1-%7BB254AE84-6475-C83F-99D4

yay ... Rarispam the world. No one can stop me now.

img-3066966-2-mlp__fim__equestria_rarity

Ok ...

Manually tagged

%7BB254AE84-6475-C83F-99D4-9CFE5A71637A%

CKEditor Upload

%7BB254AE84-6475-C83F-99D4-9CFE5A71637A%

• Brohoof 5

Productivity ... you will be mine again.

img-3066966-1-%7BB254AE84-6475-C83F-99D4

yay ... Rarispam the world. No one can stop me now.

img-3066966-2-mlp__fim__equestria_rarity

Weird... Mine are up still and yours are gone... I didn't the whole IMG /IMG thing; kinda like spoilers? Maybe that works but clicking the. Insert button doesn't? Provided that's what you did..? I don't ah that option on my mobile but I have the IMG as a shortcut...
  • Brohoof 5

Weird... Mine are up still and yours are gone... I didn't the whole IMG /IMG thing; kinda like spoilers? Maybe that works but clicking the. Insert button doesn't? Provided that's what you did..? I don't ah that option on my mobile but I have the IMG as a shortcut...

Actually that narrows things down a bit. Using the CKeditor image properties pop-up does access images differently. :D

Running a test up above.

• Brohoof 5

Actually that narrows things down a bit. Using the CKeditor image properties pop-up does access images differently. :D

Running a test up above.

I fear they may still be broken,,, the pic I posted on my phone in Glass Soda Ponies (30 minutes before posting here) is now failed... and I ran a similar test in the pinkie club like 10 minutes ago... Both the linked images are failed... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Edited by The JLmle
  • Brohoof 5

I fear they may still be broken,,, the pic I posted on my phone in Glass Soda Ponies (30 minutes before posting here) is now failed... and I ran a similar test in the pinkie club like 10 minutes ago... Both the linked images are failed... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Yep, did one of the staff tell you it was fixed?

• Brohoof 5

Yep, did one of the staff tell you it was fixed?

I'd heard it from someone in the Pinkie club, and then saw that the images he posted (which I presumed where linked) were still up when I awoke.... Guess not though

• Brohoof 4