Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Sweaters make things look cute......or cuter in this situation.

533736__safe_solo_fluttershy_blushing_cl

large.jpg

large.jpeg

30485__safe_solo_fluttershy_sweater_swea

large.png

large.png

461454__safe_solo_fluttershy_clothes_swe

And a random one of her in her gala dress.

603502__safe_solo_fluttershy_clothes_dre

• Brohoof 7

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

I love her because she has the same personality as me

I'm shy and quiet. I love animals and nature and am a vegetarian. I vollenteer at a cat shelter and foster care cats. I want to be a veterinarian

Nature is pretty awesome. I love  just riding my bike out into the forest, stopping.and just laying down or sit up against a tree and listen to nature or listen to music, faraway from anyone else. It's so relaxing. Relieves any stress. I'll spend a whole day out in the forest sometimes. I'll even take bread crumbs or something to feed the ducks or rabbits that live in the area.

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

I've always wanted to cosplay as fluttershy, but The only outfit that suits best was the gala dress which would make a good cape and I dunno about the whole outfit though.

I have a similar goal. I'd like to do a Fluttershy cosplay, but I'd add a Shy Guy mask to it. I'd be a FlutterShy Guy. Dual MLP/Mario cosplay FTW.

So, Fluttershy almost got sent to Manehattan for a few months,because Rainbow traded her into slavery.....not cool Rainbow.

Fluttershy isn't a slave....But she can cook! Everypony loves a mare that can cook. Yep, definitely chose the right waifu. <3 :squee:

• Brohoof 2

So, Fluttershy almost got sent to Manehattan for a few months,because Rainbow traded her into slavery.....not cool Rainbow.

Fluttershy isn't a slave....But she can cook! Everypony loves a mare that can cook. Yep, definitely chose the right waifu. <3 :squee:

She can clean too don't forget. And good with kids.

But that new ep... made me laugh.

• Brohoof 3

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

She can clean too don't forget. And good with kids.

But that new ep... made me laugh.

She'd probably make the best house waifu,out of the mane 6. :squee: though I'd still treat her right. <3

• Brohoof 2

She'd probably make the best house waifu,out of the mane 6. :squee: though I'd still treat her right. <3

We all would... any that don't... better not say what would happen to them.

Loyalty to the Goddess of Kindness.

• Brohoof 2

f40kn7.png

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

We all would... any that don't... better not say what would happen to them.

Loyalty to the Goddess of Kindness.

If being a huge fan of her since the start of Season 1 isn't loyalty, I don't know what is. I've loved her since day 1.

• Brohoof 2

Like I saw a few people did... I been wanting to get a tattoo of Fluttershy. Just need to found a good place to get it, money, and a few more months.

f40kn7.png

If being a huge fan of her since the start of Season 1 isn't loyalty, I don't know what is. I've loved her since day 1.

Same here. The first two episodes I saw (before I started watching it in order) were Bridle Gossip and The Stare Master. I'm proud to say no one else was ever my favorite.  :yay:

• Brohoof 1

Same here. The first two episodes I saw (before I started watching it in order) were Bridle Gossip and The Stare Master. I'm proud to say no one else was ever my favorite.  :yay:

I posted this in another recent thread that came up as to how I came to love Fluttershy...

Which  Episode?

Dragonshy and  the Pilot episode  :squee:

I got into the fandom fairly early, a friend showed me the song "Winter Wrap up" and I rather liked it. So I searched around and found the episodes. I watched them in order, up until Winter Wrap Up which was the newest episode at the time. Upon seeing Fluttershy on screen, in the Pilot, I felt an instant connection with her. The way she introduced herself reminded of me. Then, when I watched Dragonshy, that episode cemented her at the top of my best pony list. as my fave and best pony.

For a short time Dash was my fave  along with Fluttershy, as I instantly became fascinated by pegasus, though I had a deeper connection to Fluttershy. She's been my waifu and best pony ever since. My love for her, over these 3+ years, has grown ever stronger as well. <3  :squee:  :blush:

• Brohoof 1

Changed my avatar back to the one everyone likes. :blush:

Also, I made a new Fluttershy emblem in Black Ops 2 tonight. Easily my fave emblem I've made. Took me a little over an hour to do. :squee:

iSu9XmE.jpg

Edited by xFlutterdash
  • Brohoof 4

Fluttershy was my first favorite pony. While she may no longer be at the top of that list, she is still a character that is dear to my heart. I enjoy her character deeply.

Every time her character grows, every time she gets a little braver, I love her that much more. I go back and watch Seasons 1 and 2 and marvel at how much she has grown.

Some people say they don't like her because she will never be able to stop being so shy. I mean, it's in her name. But that's why she's so great. Maybe she will always be shy, but she will always shine in other ways because of it.

Another thing I love about Fluttershy is that she is the one pony who always tries to accept others. Keep Calm and Flutter On and Bats! are two examples of that.

The other ponies may be judgmental and hold grudges, but Flutters will always be there to remind them of what they stand for.

• Brohoof 5

MySignature_zpse6929ef3.png

Signature made by- Kyoshi

Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense? -Discord

I'm So Excited! I'M SO EXCITED! I'm so scared. -Rarity & Spike

Decided, since i was in the emblem making mood, to finally make a new one for my GTA V crew.

img-2542841-1-P4bciKz.png

Wow, that's amazing! How long did it take?

• Brohoof 1

Number 1 proprietor of Fishy Sticks since February 17th 2014

I've always loved Fluttershy. Even though I could never identify with her shyness (honestly, I'm not the shy-kind), I still felt with her very often. Her love for animals and how she only ever gets really angry when somebody hurts them is just like me! She is definitely the one of the mane six I identify the most with. And I think she is just so adorable  :wub: !

• Brohoof 1

Wow, that's amazing! How long did it take?

Thanks! Took me about 2 hours to make it.:squee: It was worth it though.

This is totally the kind of imagery I would associate with GTA 5.  ^_^

Lol I know, eh? This emblem will be sported on the doors/hood of my cars as well as select shirts my character owns. I'll have pics of them up later tonight probably. :squee:

• Brohoof 1