Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Transcript of the latest MLPF World Cup update. Just something for you guys to ponder about.

Welcome back to another BSPN update. This is more of an advertisement and an encouragement update rather than a sports update as we are hoping to do something special for the World Cup Knockout Stages. Sterling Crimson, the organizer of the 2014 MLPF World Cup, has called on all fans to come up with a starting XI to represent their favourite characters during the Knockout Stages. Yes, you the fans, will be selecting 11 members to go out and find ways to get any votes you may have missed for the Knockout Stages. THESE 11 MEMBERS MUST HAVE THE CHARACTER AS THEIR FAVOURITE PONY. 2nd FAVOURITES DO NOT COUNT. At the Knockout Stages, all draws are off. SINGLE VOTES MATTER. So you can't afford to miss any of them! Write to me a PM of your starting lineup with the following format:

Fluttershy Staring Lineup

GK:

LB:

CB:

CB:

RB:

RM:

CM:

CM:

LM:

ST:

ST:

Pick one representative to send to me your lineup with the following title: "Starting XI for (insert character here). Do so by the end of the Group Stages and I will publish the lineups before every Knockout Stage match.

BONUS: If you can add substitutes, that is bonus enough for you guys to catch even more votes.

(Fwuttashy's my #1, so pwease get lineup for Fwuttashy? :squee: By the way, I can't vote, so don't add me :P.)

Alright, who are we gonna pick for our team?We've gotta have 11 dedicated Fluttershy fans. Members that will defend her till the day they die. Members who passionately care about her, who would do anything for her!  :squee::blush:

You know, If you don't mind participating, that is... :blush:

(edited)

I shall protect the Goddess.

img-2767947-1-659399__safe_solo_flutters

Gosh that's beautiful! She's so cute and pretty! I just love her so much!!

On a side note, found this amazing pic a few mins ago on google and just had to share it with you all (on google it said, "Fluttershy and her ancestors")

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/33900000/Fluttershy-and-her-ancestors-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-33900954-1109-721.jpg

Seriously, how CUTE is that?!?!  :D  :blush:

Edited by kelseymarie805
  • Brohoof 2

I would wear a monkey suit (something fancy) if I can wear this tie with it.
Now I want to show up to a formal event in an monkey costume and say "they told me to wear a monkey suit". Heck, I'd even wear the tie with it!
  • Brohoof 2

Im not normally a fan of Humanshy.... BUT THIS MAKES ME HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG

img-2770636-1-660067__safe_solo_flutters

img-2770636-2-659618__safe_solo_flutters

I can go for a cup of Fluttershy.

Too adorable D: *coughs blood* I don't know if i will survive this HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

Here's a little adorab~ *hnnng* *dead*

img-2773143-1-660680.gif

Sweet, cutesy-wootsy Fluttershy is good and all... but I want to take a moment to admire Fluttershy's powerful, assertive side. Fluttershy is so amazing when she gets angry and defends the ponies/animals she loves. I just love seeing her harsher side - when she gets like that, it really shows how deeply she cares. I think those moments are when I fall in love with her the most.

15ri15s.gif

2meeatl.gif

33bfeyp.gif

345g5dy.gif

o8dls6.gif

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Someone finally did a Rainbow Power Fluttershy in their own style. She looks adorably awesome.

661357.png

She's apparently got free kittens for everypony.

661363.png

Seems she's just having a lazy day.

661356.png

Edited by :Flutterblitz:
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

I've been planning on making something for a while, but I finally made the avatar I was dreaming about making. (Sort of.)

RedeyeandFlutters_zpsdd755c5f.png

Here's to my beginner photoshop skills. At least it's better than my sappy old OC with no background. This time my OC was remade.... with a full suit and a small beard with glasses, just how I almost look.

For some reason I have this real urge to turn my hair total black and grey in real life. (Irl, I have extremely dark brown hair...) Mostly because Black and Red are my favorite colors because they look freaking awesome in a combination.

(Also, some little feedback on the pic itself, I'm kinda new with photoshop, so feel free to give your ideas... if you really want to.....)

But hey, I thought it would be appropriate to post this pic in the Fluttershy fan club thread because the pic has Fluttershy in it and i'm a Fluttershy fan and all.

EDIT: ....And now this is the 900th post in this thread.

Edited by Redeye
  • Brohoof 2