Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

yup it was ment for you.

20chracters

ahh ok. Sorry, wanted to make sure. I dont think theres a template or not. I found the background and a cutout of fluttershy on google images. If u want them id be more than happy to message them to u :)
  • Brohoof 2

You know, there aren't nearly enough Fluttershy emotes....

I really want to do something about that, but I can't think of any ideas for what emotions to make for her, anyone have any ideas for emotions for her that would emote well?

• Brohoof 4

You know, there aren't nearly enough Fluttershy emotes....

I really want to do something about that, but I can't think of any ideas for what emotions to make for her, anyone have any ideas for emotions for her that would emote well?

I'd lik to see her "It always works" face as an emote.:squee:

I'd also like to see a worried/surprised Fluttershy emote. Or an emote of her being in shock. :yay::fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

I'd lik to see her "It always works" face as an emote. :squee:

I'd also like to see a worried/surprised Fluttershy emote. Or an emote of her being in shock. :yay::fluttershy:

So like these faces?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wIG7e0TGYXI/UIxYot4-1ZI/AAAAAAAAAbA/eM_9Ilyb294/s1600/50352+-+4th_wall+always_works+fluttershy+fluttersmug+reaction_image+screencap+smug+troll.png

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/6/64/Fluttershy_spots_bunny_S2E14.png/revision/latest?cb=20120801015012

sounds good to me ^^

• Brohoof 4

I know im alittle late, my appologies. Ive been busy with the family. But my long overdue Merry christmas to my fellow fluttershy admiring companions :). Remember to always keep calm and flutter on :)post-29874-0-25927500-1419568956.jpg

post-29874-0-66064100-1419569108_thumb.png

Edited by tKestrel
  • Brohoof 4