Also, I found this picture of Hurricane Fluttershy that I really like

d48bccee27b6b503476e953a463fa945-d4v6ror

• Brohoof 8

That is really cute  :wub:

Here's another one, Fluttershy wearing socks while eating a cookie

img-2973318-2-full.png

Also, I found this picture of Hurricane Fluttershy that I really like

img-2973318-3-d48bccee27b6b503476e953a46

Young Fluttershy in socks eating a cookie?

Cute overload!

*dies*

• Brohoof 3

I didn't check this topic for one day and I missed tons of great fanart! 

It's always exciting to take a look to this thread, so much awesome posts, don't know what to brohoof first   :o

Edited by Pinklady
  • Brohoof 3

Huh, seems like all of a sudden I find myself on the other clubs a lot more often these days. You guys probably already saw this anyway. Warning ... the piece is sad as ... well ... sigh.  

:(

GoodbyeGrandpaSquirrel.png

• Brohoof 5

Huh, seems like all of a sudden I find myself on the other clubs a lot more often these days. You guys probably already saw this anyway. Warning ... the piece is sad as ... well ... sigh.  

:(

GoodbyeGrandpaSquirrel.png

I saw that on Derpibooru as well, but I refrained from posting it because it's just so sad.  :(

Really good piece of artwork though.

• Brohoof 1

@Hovershy

That it is. Makes you think ... Fluttershy cares for all of these animals ... dozens. When I say care, it's not like that abstract care you feel for a stranger living in another country who just had a natural disaster. These critters are family to her. If they have the life spans of their real world counterpart, this would be something she faces constantly ... yet she never changes.

Makes you think ... maybe Fluttershy is the strongest of the mane six, emotionally.  

• Brohoof 9

@Hovershy

That it is. Makes you think ... Fluttershy cares for all of these animals ... dozens. When I say care, it's not like that abstract care you feel for a stranger living in another country who just had a natural disaster. These critters are family to her. If they have the life spans of their real world counterpart, this would be something she faces constantly ... yet she never changes.

Makes you think ... maybe Fluttershy is the strongest of the mane six, emotionally.

Can you even imagine Fluttershy losing Angel? x_x
  • Brohoof 4

@Hovershy

That it is. Makes you think ... Fluttershy cares for all of these animals ... dozens. When I say care, it's not like that abstract care you feel for a stranger living in another country who just had a natural disaster. These critters are family to her. If they have the life spans of their real world counterpart, this would be something she faces constantly ... yet she never changes.

Makes you think ... maybe Fluttershy is the strongest of the mane six, emotionally.  

You are so right.

Losing a pet is so hard and it can be devastating. Fluttershy has so many critter friends, so she would have to deal with that a lot eventually if she hasn't already. That's crazy, I never really even thought about that.  :(

Can you even imagine Fluttershy losing Angel? x_x

No I can't, that's too horrible.  :(  He may be an asshole sometimes but Fluttershy and Angel love and care for each other so much.

• Brohoof 3

For me, Fluttershy is probably the most complex pony and an courageous one at that. She is fully aware of all her flaws and accepts them (proof is when Discord is trying to corrupt Fluttershy in Return of Harmony). Since Fluttershy is almost afraid of everything (even just going to the market), and faces them everyday. "Courage is not a lack of fears, but the will to face them". oh yeah and she's SUPER adorable too!

• Brohoof 7

For me, Fluttershy is probably the most complex pony and an courageous one at that. She is fully aware of all her flaws and accepts them (proof is when Discord is trying to corrupt Fluttershy in Return of Harmony). Since Fluttershy is almost afraid of everything (even just going to the market), and faces them everyday. "Courage is not a lack of fears, but the will to face them". oh yeah and she's SUPER adorable too!

Hey welcome to the forums and the Fluttershy Fan Club Stuffy!

You do have a good point there, in a way she is the bravest pony because she has to face her fear almost every day. That deserves some respect.

And yes, she is super adorable.  :squee:

• Brohoof 3

indeed, though if they follow cartoon logic, they probably don't age. If they do age though,then yea. she'd be dealing with it a lot. Like, you seen how she reacted when she though Philomena "died". :(

Again, it is a cartoon. So I don't think they have any intention of portraying death,, towards Fluttershy's critters. Unless it was important to the plot.

698858.png

697869.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Going to post this here since Im new to the forum and it being that Fluttershy is my favorite pony. The reasons I love Fluttershy so much is mainly because of how multilayered she is. While on the surface she appears shy, timid and very much a follower, beneath that there is a whole lot more. When she has to be relied upon she is extremely dependable, strong, intelligent, and just an all around great friend and pony. She also knows where her shortcomings are but has shown the willingness to improve on them, and has. Along with that it helps that I can relate in that many people and myself included have said I can be shy and not very talkative but I am extremely loyal and defending of the people I do care about. It also helps that she is just the most Adorable pony of them all  :D

• Brohoof 4