Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Episode Count in Season 4 Confirmed

MadDoggyca

Actually it got 40% longer... 13 episodes would have been a 20% increase in the number of episodes.

I guess you could argue that a 13 episode season was expected and the additional 13 was another 20%... but at that point it's actually only 16.66666(etc.)% longer than expected.

Here's what I can argue; it wasn't meant to be taken literally. It was a joke playing on 20% cooler and CSI Miami. I was aware it wasn't literally 20% longer.  

Edited by PrymeStriker

Thank goodness! More pony goodness is great news to be had. It's exciting to think about all the new adventures that could take place but I'm not going to work myself up too much. Gotta be patient and wait. You know what they say about patience. ;)

Well judging by Season Three ending February 16th, I think, there's no way that Season 4 would start as late as Season Three did. February to November wait would be downright torture, so it'll probably be around August or MAYBE July, but probably not. Long wait, but whatever. We do know it starts in 2013 because the date of the show says 2010-2013, so that's a plus. MORE PONIEZZZ. Anyway on a somewhat related note I would not be bothered at all if the CMC got their marks soon, so long as they still get episodes. I want to die from the DAWWW when the fillies find out they got their mark! :D 

Maybe they did a 13 episode season to save on production costs.

Or maybe our friends at Studio B are cooking something up for us.

PONY MOVIE GO!!!!

(a guy can dream, right? As long as we're dreaming, make the movie PG13! I want gritty, real, hard-boiled ponies! And go ahead and make the movie 3 hours long. That might be long enough. Maybe.)

Well, about season 3 having 13 episodes for you and anyone else who doesn't know, that was to get the show to the requisite 65 episode mark required for syndication so that the show can be shown on other channels and broadcast worldwide, so now people outside of the US will be able to watch the show on TV rather than just the internet. So yeah, that is the real reason that it was just 13 for this season only.

You know, I'm surprised no one's gone with either of these two reactions yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpgy21r_dRE

True. In the grand scheme of things, brohoofs mean very little. But getting them still makes me feel warm and fuzzy. It's also a nice way to acknowledge you've read and/or like stuff without having to make an actual comment.  And having as many or more brohoofs than posts means I must be doing something right. 

You know what?  I think that totally deserves a brohoof.

• Brohoof 1

But Alicorn Twilight will be in season four.

Keep it away from me...

But, then again, it's a total screw up, but nothing compared to what I've been hearing.

My reaction to the existence of season four is good, as long as it's actually like the last few seasons.

Whoa! Mr. Frascotti acknowledged “Bronies”; thanked them for being great fans. My Little Pony TV Movie announced. He also mentioned that there will be a New IP for My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. This new IP is for Older GirlsTeenage and above. The name of the IP will be revealed at a special “Pink Carpet Event” at San Diego Comic Con 2013. My best guess is that this is the rumored “Equestria Girls” trademark.

I'm not entirely sure what that means, but it seems they're changing things in a really bad way.

I'm not sure if anyone here has seen shows today for teenage girls but it better not end up like this:

a9644i0_250.gif

Or this.

monster-high-monster-high-32579839-800-6

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to be so sad until it comes out.

Yay for season 4 (come out soonish please)  

I'm afraid that the twilight thing will not work out though

Edited by RiverFire

I have the strange feeling this may be the last season, but meh it's just me.  I'm glad to see it's back to 26.  13 episodes was nice though, and I may actually like it better then 26.