Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hmm. Yes, I shall answer questions, my little ponies...

DiscordAnarchy

Do you know how unpleasant it is being turned to stone? I mean, really. I had an itch on my back that I could not scratch for EONS. It was enough to drive me mad. Well, more mad than I already am.

But let me tell you something, little pony, there is no fun in this world without Chaos...I just need to make sure that my fun is out of the earshot of a certain pegasus pony....

Spirits do not get drunk, mystical Twilight Sparkle. It is impossible for our bodies to succumb to such mortal failures. However, I have had a rather nasty sugar rush that resulted in half of Equestria being turned into a 24 hour roller coaster with flying pigs and rubber donkeys

Spirits do not get drunk, mystical Twilight Sparkle. It is impossible for our bodies to succumb to such mortal failures. However, I have had a rather nasty sugar rush that resulted in half of Equestria being turned into a 24 hour roller coaster with flying pigs and rubber donkeys

In that case.... have you ever been high?

In that case.... have you ever been high?

On life, of course!!!

img-1159624-1-20464720.jpg

Master of Choas Discord. have you ever heard of me? 100 beasts Kaidou

I have heard of everypony that exists in the world. Please. Just because I have been encased in stone does not mean I cannot hear what goes on in the world.

Where can I get one of those costumes?

*snaps his claws and hands one to you* Welcome to the club, Agent of Chaos!

How come you dint dodge the rainbow thingy

Would you run away from a rainbow? Really now, do you know how bad I'd look if I fled from a Rainbow?

Can I be an agent of chaos?

Hm. Perhaps. How chaotic can you be? let me see what you can do

• Brohoof 1

Oh, nonononononono. There is no logic in that at all. *clicks his claws turning them back to normal before clicking them again. Father thinks he is a dog, mother thinks she is a chicken, and the filly thinks she is now Princess Luna and begins using the Canterlot Voice*

MUCH BETTER

...Fine then. *Snaps fingers* There. No all the trees are purple and flying, the sky is multicolored, clouds spin around, my mother thinks she's a rock, my father thinks he a rock STAR, my sister IS a rock, and my brother is a green lobster.