Let's show Hasbro that we care! C'mon!

Motion Spark

@,

But I know what she has in mind and I would personally rather not see Milky Way and The Galaxy Girls fighting game coz I don't like their design and she has failed dozens of times to get any takers for her IP.

I don't think she was thinking about having them do a fighting game for her new project, after all she did say "totally new", at the same time, I am not Lauren Faust and have not met her. On the other hand, I think what she meant was that she would do something legitimately new, rather then something she is making.

Edited by The Oneiromancer

Divinator Of Dreams

Youtube Channel

DeviantArt

Tumblr

Alright, personally after reading a bit of this thread and a long walk out of rage, I've come to the conclusion that unless Mane6 really wants to send in some counter claims or battle this out in court (which is something I totally would do if I were in their situation. I personally have sent in many DMCA counter claims in the past and while they aren't the same thing this game easily passes off as parody) petitions and what not are the best way to go.

That being said, I think that starting more fan projects is the way to go from here. I hate to say it, but this entire act isn't them trying to keep their trademark, because they can despite fanworks: they're just being bullies like pretty much most big companies are. Assuming the Brony community is as big as you all like to say it is, eventually they'll get the message that you can't beat this.

Admittedly, I know this isn't a effective solution. On the other hand, it is the ONLY action I know of that is available to me as nothing more than a fan of the show and the game. Mane6 has stated that they have no response through direct channels yet, so all I can do right now is tell Hasbro "Hundreds of other bronies and I will think less of you for going through with this action."

This space intentionally left blank.

@,

But I know what she has in mind and I would personally rather not see Milky Way and The Galaxy Girls fighting game coz I don't like their design and she has failed dozens of times to get any takers for her IP.

Pfffttt oh jeez imagine what Milky Way's attacks would be if she were in a fighting game, hahahahahahaha

They'd be like Milk Shoot and Crotch**** squish

V9tqq9y.png

"When there is light, there will always be darkness"

Should a petition ever come I will sign it.

Don't know if it will do any good, but it's better then sitin here doing nothing.

Unlike the Derpy incident Hasbro has nothing to say this may be controversial

Hopefully all legal issues will be worked out.

• Brohoof 2

"When there is light, there will always be darkness"

Should a petition ever come I will sign it.

Don't know if it will do any good, but it's better then sitin here doing nothing.

Unlike the Derpy incident Hasbro has nothing to say this may be controversial

Hopefully all legal issues will be worked out.

Petition is here, and in my signature. Not the most official of things, but it is the one that currently exists.

I may have to start posting that on every page of this thread...

• Brohoof 2

This is just sad, first MLP online, than Friendship is witchcraft and now My Little Pony: Fighting is magic. It's like if Hasbro just graduated from the Viacom school of copyright Nazis. I hope it was turns out to be just a troll sending a fake cease and desist letter instead.

Edited by Hakureimiko
  • Brohoof 2

We need to do something if we do nothing then the game is gone and all the hard work that mane6 did was for nothing.  

We have two options one we be optimistic and no fighting is magic.  

Two we act get a petition, if that doesnt work then strike everything mlp, and if that doesnt work then our last hope is to get anonymous involved.  

Bronies i call upon you into battle. We havent had a battle this big since the great 4chan war, and this time we will win THIS.

WHO IS WITH ME!

• Brohoof 3

I can never show love to a company that not only outsources jobs but pulls the stuff they pulled on the fans. If they changed their ways then i might reconsider my feelings for them.

R.I.P. Lord Bababa and Harmonic Revelations

@@Silver fox 117, calm down tiger I never intended to create a war against Hasbro, this is also to protect mane6 devs flanks because if this thing gets to court they would be facing a lot of problems. 

I know i just like to go a bit crazy sometimes, but seriosly we need to do something like sign this petition to let Hasbro know we are a serios fanbase and wont be silenced so easily. lol

https://www.change.org/petitions/hasbro-inc-allow-the-game-fighting-is-magic-to-continue-development-by-mane-6#share

• Brohoof 1

I know i just like to go a bit crazy sometimes, but seriosly we need to do something like sign this petition to let Hasbro know we are a serios fanbase and wont be silenced so easily. lol

https://www.change.org/petitions/hasbro-inc-allow-the-game-fighting-is-magic-to-continue-development-by-mane-6#share

it's sure working :)

we got almost 500 signatures in 1 night, how cool is that? and I'm sure that it's not just people from mlpforums, we need to spread this petition everywhere and show it to hasbro

• Brohoof 2

signature_by_kyle23emma-d626v04.gif

My OC's: Motion Spark || Beat Spark || Rosebelle

Sorry, I don't take REQUESTS!

we got almost 500 signatures in 1 night, how cool is that? and I'm sure that it's not just people from mlpforums, we need to spread this petition everywhere and show it to hasbro

500 already?!

Good lord we move fast.

Just imagine how that will explode should we get it spread around the place some more. I just hope they actually listen to reason and allow them to continue.

• Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png

Petition is here, and in my signature. Not the most official of things, but it is the one that currently exists.

I may have to start posting that on every page of this thread...

Thank you for te notification.

I will gladly sign the petition.

All we can do after that is wait.

If there is other methods I would like to hear about them.

But in the end if we don't win at least we tried.

"Never mourn the past when it conflicts with the progress of the present".

I agree with you Sparkity completely and you blog. I have been so excited about this game not only because its about ponies but because i love fighting games and its a great game. We need to spread it to other forums but i dont know which ones and i dont want to go on 4 chan you know what i mean.

• Brohoof 1

... I don't think Hasbro realizes how badly all this c&d affects the entire fandom and for that matter I really REALLY can't understand why they would even do this to a game that's NON-PROFIT, VOLUNTEERED kind. I mean it's not the first time someone createsa free game based on a certain show. Heck there are even free Powerpuff Girls games (Powerpuff Girls Z - series being one of the famous ones).

... I'm actually both surprised and afraid of Hasbro. Surprised that they haven't gone and done a c&d to all pony musics, fanfics and fanarts as well as YouTube channels like Everfree Radio. I mean most of them also include characters from the show, do they not?? "Oh look, this one includes a character from the show." "Well we can't have that. Those characters belong to us." That's what I hear right now. ... ... Which is why I'm afraid they actually might do that.

If that would happen, it would be devastating.

• Brohoof 2

Get through the unknown like your life depended on it.

Need to make sure Equestria Daily gets word of the petition, that should get things moving even faster than it already is since I'm sure they would add it to their post about the C&D or make a new one.

I submitted it to them. If anyone else wants to as well all you do is click submit at the top of the main page and then email them a link to the petition. Make sure you follow their rules for NEWS.

Edited by Puddlejumper
  • Brohoof 2

124343-animatedanimated_gifgifTrixie_zps

WTB: Luna, Trixie dog tags & AJ blind bag | This fandom needs more Mane-iac! | AJ, Rarity, and Trixie trot into a bar.

The Dreamcast didn't fail, we failed the Dreamcast

500 already?!

Good lord we move fast.

Just imagine how that will explode should we get it spread around the place some more. I just hope they actually listen to reason and allow them to continue.

not 500 yet silly but we are getting there.

I agree with you Sparkity completely and you blog. I have been so excited about this game not only because its about ponies but because i love fighting games and its a great game. We need to spread it to other forums but i dont know which ones and i dont want to go on 4 chan you know what i mean.

thanks for the support ;)

I don't know much about 4chan but I am aware that that's a dangerous place, are you a member of it, we need all the sources we need to copy this petition.

• Brohoof 2

I don't know how to get things on Equestria Daily; I did leave a comment there, but I've also sent it to the ManeSix twitter, posted it on every single YouTube video that mentioned the C&D, spread the word directly to people I know, and even made a post on 4chan (though I haven't checked on that one, one post is enough 4chan for me). I'm putting this thing everywhere I can think of, but I just don't know how to make something really explode.

Though admittedly, I have at least considered making a hitler rants parody about it as well.

not 500 yet silly but we are getting there.

thanks for the support ;)

I don't know much about 4chan but I am aware that that's a dangerous place, are you a member of it, we need all the sources we need to copy this petition.

I am sorry its too scary for me. You are going to send someone else i hate it there i have been bullied there too long to want to go back

I am sorry its too scary for me. You are going to send someone else i hate it there i have been bullied there too long to want to go back

I'm sorry. 

If I am right you can post stuff on 4chan without having an account, no one will know that it's really you. I've lurked that page here and there and yes, people is very rude.

I'm sorry. 

If I am right you can post stuff on 4chan without having an account, no one will know that it's really you. I've lurked that page here and there and yes, people is very rude.

Don't worry: It's my petition and I'm doing everything I can to get it noticed including such daunting tasks as visiting 4chan. I don't know enough (and am not dedicated enough) to actually be able to find that post again, let alone figure out which things are replies, but the minimum is sometimes good enough and that's pretty much how this whole thing has been going so far...

• Brohoof 1

You should up the amount of signatures needed, the base 500 is rather low and already almost filled. Let's give Hasbro a really good show and get as much of the brony community as we can.

• Brohoof 1

124343-animatedanimated_gifgifTrixie_zps

WTB: Luna, Trixie dog tags & AJ blind bag | This fandom needs more Mane-iac! | AJ, Rarity, and Trixie trot into a bar.

The Dreamcast didn't fail, we failed the Dreamcast