post-26550-0-83380200-1480271421_thumb.jpg

Dashie by XDuskStarX

post-26550-0-47655200-1480271459_thumb.png

Stormy-Hoodie-Dashie by Hewison

post-26550-0-10051300-1480271438_thumb.jpg

RainbowDash, by sumin6301

post-26550-0-47684800-1480271495_thumb.png

Number One by Ohemo

^ I wouldn't mind the second or fourth image on a t-shirt.

Edited by Ziggy + Angel + Rain
  • Brohoof 7

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

​Rhythm is better than study:

rhythm_is_better_than_study_by_swanlulla

Whenever I see a reference to the stool-balancing scene from season four's "Testing Testing 1 2 3," I can't help but think of the criticisms some people had around the time of its airing.  "I wish Dash hadn't done that," or, "I thought that was disrespectful of her."  I always liked that moment, and, nowadays, it's satisfying to me that it seems to be remembered fondly.  A couple of seasons or years from now, people will probably be pointing to Dash moments from seasons five and six and expressing similar fondness.

• Brohoof 4

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

@@Ziggy + Angel + Rain,

Testing, Testing 1...2...3 is my favorite Season 4 episode so, I've obviously watched it a lot.

I used to think Rainbow Dash was being disrespectful to Twilight during that scene, too.

After watching the episode multiple times however I realized Rainbow wasn't meaning to be disrespectful, 

I think that her heart & focus just wasn't into what was being taught to her and she acted that way as a result.

I hope that makes sense. 

img-2674924-7-596431__safe_rainbow%20das

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 6

IMG_0073.jpeg

I think that her heart & focus just wasn't into was being taught to her and she acted that way as a result.

Much like Rainbow Dash in that scene, I found the stool-balancing act to be more compelling than the history lesson. ^ ^;  I've never been much for history, admittedly.

• Brohoof 5

zbVhNRD.gif

Y'all are gonna hate me SO BAD for this...

jacob_sartorious___sweatshirt_by_bronyno

• Brohoof 4

“All Muslims are like a foundation, each strengthening the other; in such a way they do support each other.” (Abu Musa, Bukhari & Muslim)

“Say: He is God, who is One. God, the Eternal. He begets not, nor is He begotten. And there is none like unto Him.” (Chapter 112, Qur'an)

I've been working on a new piece featuring Angelbabe, and I'm pleased with it so far.  I probably won't be posting the completed version to the RDFC, so I just screencapped my progress so far:

post-26550-0-40314700-1480346362_thumb.png

AiH - Progress so Far (screencap in Photoshop) by me

• Brohoof 6

zbVhNRD.gif