Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If Twilight had choice to become an Alicorn or not

Bendy

14 users have voted

1. 1. Remain a unicorn or become an Alicorn?

• Remain a unicorn
    • Become an Alicorn

If Twilight had choice to become an Alicorn or not in let's say in a parallel universe... or fan fiction. Think multiverse.

Personally if I was Twilight Sparkle and if I couldn't make my closest friends and family immortal too I would reject becoming an Alicorn.    

If I became an immortal Alicorn I would probably end up going insane and kill myself over my grief after all my friends and family had died due to mortality.

Note1: It's debatable whether or not all Alicorns are immortal. 

Edit 2: I say any Alicorn can "die by the sword" in other words be killed.

Also this will happen if Twilight can't make her friends immortal too. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KCW7N2NGiM

Edited by Rush

Definitely remain a Unicorn. She seemed to be surprised as the rest of the Mane 6 when she became an Alicorn, I really don't think she was expecting it. I don't think she wanted to feel any better than her friends.

Eeyup, in this situation I would imagine that she would stay a Unicorn, at least if she had time to ponder the implications of the transformation before it happened to her. It isn't a decision that I'm likely ever to make but I believe that I would reject this as well.

Edited by DashForever

I'd say become an alicorn, just to see how this will go if we give it a chance. Other people did not give it a chance even if it happened for the 1st time in the season finale, besides they wanted twilight to stay as an unicorn. But, what I don't get is if you don't give it a chance how can you judge something when it didn't further develop yet.

In what Universe would she watch as her friends and family die of old age? I mean, it'd be pretty cool if it wen't along the lines of that last chapter of "Not my Destiny" but I incredibly doubt they'd ever say that those characters are now dead ;-;

• Brohoof 1

If she had time to think things out and properly weigh the positives and the negatives, she'd probably stay a unicorn. However, I could see her saying yes if she was pressured to by Celestia, or if she gave in to the initial excitement to being presented with such an honor.