Okay I heard this had some art and I'm not as good an artist as Jonkeon, but I did an Espeon:

931811-bzU9--6LdK5UmU_h.jpg

And a Newtwo/Mewthree:

949305-sIW-Tmg_GxaQ5_Ah.jpg

on Colors! 3D.  Yay?

Also I see nothing wrong with Newtwo because it's not a change to Mewtwo no matter what.  If it's a forme, you'll have the option of either, and if it's entirely separate, then hey, it's entirely separate.  It is in no way replacing Mewtwo.  You'll still have your perfect Mewtwo either way, Glaceon.  

Also the 3D model in the game looks infinitely better than the one on the poster, how did they even make it look that weird in the printouts when it's the same thing in the game, I mean really

• Brohoof 2

68qetni.png

@Eevee (Arcanel)

@Leafeon (Sapphire Quill) @Vaporeon (Seraphim) | @Glaceon (Megamare) | @Flareon (MrXweet)

(Golgo) | @Espeon (BowlArt64) | @Umbreon (Kestrel) | @Sylveon (Annakavanna)

The Espeon gif from http://www.pkparaiso.com/xy/sprites_pokemon.php

Okay I heard this had some art and I'm not as good an artist as Jonkeon, but I did an Espeon:

img-1350234-1-931811-bzU9--6LdK5UmU_h.jp

And a Newtwo/Mewthree:

img-1350234-2-949305-sIW-Tmg_GxaQ5_Ah.jp

on Colors! 3D.  Yay?

Also I see nothing wrong with Newtwo because it's not a change to Mewtwo no matter what.  If it's a forme, you'll have the option of either, and if it's entirely separate, then hey, it's entirely separate.  It is in no way replacing Mewtwo.  You'll still have your perfect Mewtwo either way, Glaceon.  

Also the 3D model in the game looks infinitely better than the one on the poster, how did they even make it look that weird in the printouts when it's the same thing in the game, I mean really

Nice! I've to try some Colors! 3D again. :)

I feel the same way, it's an option whichever way they choose to do with it, nothing forced.

<3 ~Fairy Fairy~ <3

8HzH0ni.png

Sylv! Sylveon! Sylv! Sylv!

STOP READING THIS SIGNATURE! THIS IS AN ONLINE FORUM, NOT A LIBRARY!

My main OC is Rick. Link to my main OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/rick-r3145My Unicorn OC is Mind's Eye. Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/minds-eye-r3273I also have an alicorn pegacorn OC, Fred. Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/fred-r3298

Also, the arbitrary Earth Pony OC, Marshall. Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/marshall-r3314

Hey, guys. Should I subscribe to the forums? Is it worth it, do you think? I mean, I'd love to support the forums anyway, but my income is not as much as I'd like...

Find the Heart of the Jungle!

Still searching for players! Join today!

Hey, guys. Should I subscribe to the forums? Is it worth it, do you think? I mean, I'd love to support the forums anyway, but my income is not as much as I'd like...

at $5 a month, why not be a Subscribed Pokemon? $5 is not a lot per month, I pay $20 for a Minecraft server.

(edited)

I have been thinking of doing that for a while now...and I think I might when I get home. But I feel the same...I don't really have a job right myaw ph34r.png

Edited by Jolteon

Something something something something

Ask me stuff...and all my OC's

at $5 a month, why not be a Subscribed Pokemon? $5 is not a lot per month, I pay $20 for a Minecraft server.

I thought it was $10. Is it only $5? Really?

I have been thinking of doing that for a while now...and I think I might when I get home. But I feel the same...I don't really have a job right myaw ph34r.png

I don't have a job at the moment either. But dad does give me the money that he used to pay mom for child support monthly, so I can support myself while I'm off at school... So yeah...

Find the Heart of the Jungle!

Still searching for players! Join today!

This thread is almost dying... we can't let this happen!

cmXBvHV.jpg

(Note, I've switched avatar for this day)

• Brohoof 2

<3 ~Fairy Fairy~ <3

8HzH0ni.png

(Note, I've switched avatar for this day)

W-why Your were already a non pony. What are your trying to pull? Is this part of your plan to overthrow humanity and take over the world with an army of Yoshis?

vaporeon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Vaporeon: N-Harmonia        : Ampharos      @Flareon: Descant/Bard

@Espeon:  Locked        @Umbreon: Lhee        @Leafeon:   Firebolt        @Glaceon: Mal       @SylveonDon'tDropThatDedenne

W-why Your were already a non pony. What are your trying to pull? Is this part of your plan to overthrow humanity and take over the world with an army of Yoshis?

because double confusion is more effective. x)

Will put leafeon back on the avatar throne once the day is over...

Edited by Leafeon

<3 ~Fairy Fairy~ <3

8HzH0ni.png

I am now 20% cuter.

Looks good. :)

Although i was quite a fan of your previous avatar.

<3 ~Fairy Fairy~ <3

8HzH0ni.png

This is never gonna end, is it

My OC

Stay pony my friends

"And ALWAYS remember...to never forget." - Someone who I'm sure has said this before I did

I WIN

EVERYONE CAN GO HOME NOW

VAPOREON BEST EEVEE

I'm sorry to tell but you're not... :3

• Brohoof 1

<3 ~Fairy Fairy~ <3

8HzH0ni.png

Bonetail uses Stomp.

Have the courage to think and act on your own. And have the courage to disobey.