Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OH GOD...my heart...I feel...I just...I feel replaced sad.png I'm joking if you didn't get that. Seriously though...everything feels so different. And I am never leaving this thread...EVER...I WILL STAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Naa.. you can still be a part of our group. :> Once eevee, forever eevee~

(It will take some time for me to see you as Flame Dancer though) ^^

• Brohoof 1

Naa.. you can still be a part of our group. :> Once eevee, forever eevee~

(It will take some time for me to see you as Flame Dancer though) ^^

I'll always be Jolteon in your right kidneys...don't ask why (Because I don't know)

I'll give this thread another little while and maybe I'll join if a spot opens up again or something crazy. I just kinda missed being Flame Dancer

• Brohoof 1

I'll always be Jolteon in your right kidneys...don't ask why (Because I don't know)

I'll give this thread another little while and maybe I'll join if a spot opens up again or something crazy. I just kinda missed being Flame Dancer

I call left kidneys. mlp-awhine.png

I'll change my signature in a moment, I need to find one of those Jolteon gym badges.

TS5yNQ3.png

This is it mayhaps ?

Thank you.

Edit: Done.

Edited by Jolteon
  • Brohoof 1

@ dat avatar, so much approval~

Also, sig updated. The list of people eevee is starting to get long. :V

Updated again... better format this time around.

Edited by Leafeon

Didn't you see my other post ? I told you I WOULD NEVER LEAVE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA angry.png

Well, it's hard to leave when you're not allowed to leave... heh.. *throws away key** x)

On another note... if i by any chance is still Leafeon by Bronycon, i'll get a leafeon hat just for the sake of it.

• Brohoof 2

Well, it's hard to leave when you're not allowed to leave... heh.. *throws away key** x)

On another note... if i by any chance is still Leafeon by Bronycon, i'll get a leafeon hat just for the sake of it.

Are you going to Bronycon then ?

I'm probably not going to go to BronyCon. I was planning to, but then I recieved news that if I save up my money I'll be able to travel to Italy this time next year. And I'd much rather go to Italy.

• Brohoof 1

Are you going to Bronycon then ?

Yes, one of the few who will represent EU, if not the only one in this community... x)

I'm probably not going to go to BronyCon. I was planning to, but then I recieved news that if I save up my money I'll be able to travel to Italy this time next year. And I'd much rather go to Italy.

Understandable, we can't go everywhere and if you've interests in Italy, go for it. smile.png

I've many places i want to visit as well but since i'm by no means rich, i've to take it slowly. Starting with NA and Bronycon due to the fact i might... not get another opportunity to meet so many from this community at the same time.

Edited by Leafeon
  • Brohoof 1