Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My OC Art [Blood Orange]

moved ♥

Waow.

Are you taking requests?

I have literally never seen so much personality in a fan drawing.

That is actually really good.

Thank you very much! (I love your username just throwing that out there) I really try with my exressions.

Uhhm, I might do requests to build my pony portfolio so I have more examples when I open commissions. All depends on how much money I'm going to be needing to accumulate. :3

Waow.

Are you taking requests?

I have literally never seen so much personality in a fan drawing.

That is actually really good.

Oh wait, never mind. I don't pay money for stuff, sorry. It just seems like charging for a service. Like if your mom started charging you for making you a nice plate of food.

Oh wait, never mind. I don't pay money for stuff, sorry. It just seems like charging for a service. Like if your mom started charging you for making you a nice plate of food.

Drawing (Well for me) something like this took about three hours. I don't draw free things for people generally because it is not my civic duty nor a public service that I owe anyone. Moms owe their children food, because they are obligated to take care of their child. It's no obligation of mine to give free art to people. :E I take requests sometimes, like I said before for portfolio building purposes.

• Brohoof 1

:l

Aren't we enterprising.

Really, though, it's just nice to do.

But if ti's your prerogative, you do what you want to. Just don't expect me to pay you...

Naaah, I mean It takes a lot of time for me to draw something like that. 3hrs is a lot when you are at school for 6hrs, then have only 6hrs at home to eat, sleep, and get work done. I figure it as, I owe the world nothing and why draw for free when I could be getting payed. It's not just me, ask any professional artist, requests are rare gifts for friends.

Blood Orange? You mean like a Grapefruit?

That's a really good drawin' by the way. Her color scheme makes her seem like she can sisters with Babs Seed.

Blood oranges are different from grapefruits, they're darker in color but they're just as bitter. xD And hey, I didn't realize that! I even have her freckles, ohmergerd. Sisters. o: Thank you!!

I really do love the design of the OC. Good job, Azalea. :) You basically nailed the OC, I really do like the texture.

So a brohoof from me. /)

Thank you very much! ^^

• Brohoof 2

She looks really pretty, and cute, too. ^^ Where did you draw her? ( ms paint, on paper, etc) I wish I could draw like all the other artsits on here >.< But I can't.

Honestly, It's all about practice. The more you practice, the better you'll get. Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate them~! Also I draw in Sai.

• Brohoof 1

I love love love this style !!!  :o

it very simple yet detailed at the same way, it has this sketchy/minimalistic style to it, and I love the opaque coloring and the colors match very well. I love the evil expression on her face, but what I like the most is the coloring, you must share your secrets, it has this style as if you used patterns but you didn't. 

*gasp* I love it so much <3

• Brohoof 1

I love love love this style !!!  :o

it very simple yet detailed at the same way, it has this sketchy/minimalistic style to it, and I love the opaque coloring and the colors match very well. I love the evil expression on her face, but what I like the most is the coloring, you must share your secrets, it has this style as if you used patterns but you didn't. 

*gasp* I love it so much <3

You're too sweet, thank you! I hope I can further earn your artistic affections so I can keep receiving such thoughtful comments, thank you so much! I was attempting to practice with the paint brush tool (well, combo of ink and paint tool),  so I'm glad it turned out nice! I thought it would look more interesting rather than a regular ink/line basic thing. Ah, you're comment made me very very happy! Thank you so much. <3

• Brohoof 1

You're too sweet, thank you! I hope I can further earn your artistic affections so I can keep receiving such thoughtful comments, thank you so much! I was attempting to practice with the paint brush tool (well, combo of ink and paint tool),  so I'm glad it turned out nice! I thought it would look more interesting rather than a regular ink/line basic thing. Ah, you're comment made me very very happy! Thank you so much. <3

you are very much welcome, I really did like it! ;)

what program do you use to make your artworks? I have in mind paint tool SAI, I really like this style

• Brohoof 1

You are epic! How did you draw this, drawing it then tracing online or did you do naturally on the computer? Doesn't matter because it is epic! :D

All drawn on the computer. My pen tablet is pressure sensitive, so I don't need to draw on paper anymore, cut out the pencil shavings on my desk, haha. :3 Thank you so much!

Beautifully done,  She just oozes with personality.:)

Also, how much would you charge for a pony commission done in a similar style?

I'm always looking for artists to give my mad scientist zebra a new portrait for his gallery. :)

• Brohoof 1

Beautifully done,  She just oozes with personality. :)

Also, how much would you charge for a pony commission done in a similar style?

I'm always looking for artists to give my mad scientist zebra a new portrait for his gallery. :)

How kind of you to say, thank you! If you would like more examples, you can visit my deviantart ( http://confetti-cake.deviantart.com/ ) For a commission, just like this of your character it costs $10 via paypal which includes accessories, full color and shading, minimal/simplistic background, all markings, any pose you want + any extrasyou'd like. My repeat customers get free art after their third commission (just throwing that on the table ^^) message me if you have any additional questions! Thank you for the consideration! <3

• Brohoof 1