Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Much Blood Have you donated?

Creative Prop

I tried in high school, but they couldn't find a vein. Now I'm ineligible because I've received blood. My husband donates in my place, because many people collectively saved my life with theirs, and he knows it's important to me, as it is to him.

• 3 months later...

That's a zero from me bros, why would I give away my blood when I don't like needles and besides you know how often if anything I feel like I need more blood. So this is my blood if you want some I might donate but besides I don't even know what my bloodtype is. Well I also don't know if I'm allowed to give blood as I have had many blood deficiencies. 

• 3 years later...

I’m legally not allowed to donate blood because I’m a filthy bisexual who’s dated men before. Instead I signed up for BeTheMatch and was lucky enough to match and donated bone marrow to someone with cancer. Hopefully saved their life but I won’t really know until next year. All because BTM aren’t as ignorant or backwards when it comes to the rules.

Edited by Iforgotmybrain
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

I’m legally not allowed to donate blood because I’m a filthy bisexual who’s dated men before. Instead I signed up for BeTheMatch and was lucky enough to match and donated bone marrow to someone with cancer. Hopefully saved their life but I won’t really know until next year. All because BTM aren’t as ignorant or backwards when it comes to the rules.

That's really generous of you. :mlp_please: I could donate blood, but I'm too lazy to go. Like I know it helps a lot, but I never took the time to go. I might have to go change that...:mlp_lie:

• Hugs 1

1 hour ago, daviddaviddavid said:

None. I'm O+ so my blood is compatible for 80%+ of the world (only the Rhesus negatives can't accept it), so sometimes I feel a little guilty about not having done it before. Should I start?

Nah, keeping hoarding all that delicious blood. I'm sure noooooo one will come and get it....mmmmmmmh O+ blood. :kirin:

• Brohoof 1