Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I re-watched Magical Mystery Cure and I noticed something weird...

MagicalStarRain

Well, you know how a burn mark was left on the floor after the Elements of Harmony sent Twilight to the astral plane(that's what I'm calling it due to a special thing)? Well, I noticed that it was shaped like Twilight's cutie mark! 

These shots are my proof:

post-9037-0-61357600-1361827482.png

Can't see it? Look closer...

post-9037-0-85157600-1361827511.png

Now look up a picture of Twilight's cutie mark and compare it to the mark on the floor.

• Brohoof 14

Oh lol, I would never have seen it if no one pointed that out for me. xD It's always funny when someone finds some random stuff that are hard to see and when you check it yourself you will not be able to stop thinking about it every time you see the scene.

• Brohoof 1

I'm sure they did it on purpose. The animators are pretty good at sneaking things like that into the background. It only goes to show that it was Twilight's destiny to become an Alicorn.

• Brohoof 1

Wut I never discover this type of stuff :P, I'm so unobservant when it comes to tiny little details like that.

Still a pretty awesome find, probably doesn't mean all that much except that its cool that they put it in there.

Its definitely Twilights cutie mark, no rejecting that.

Kudos to you for the find :).

• Brohoof 3

I noticed that actually on my second viewing and I'll admit it's a nice little touch. Something else I noticed is that during Twilight's transformation, we see this displayed prominently:

post-969-0-74441700-1361832009_thumb.png

A cookie to the first person who can tell me what's wrong with this image.

• Brohoof 1

I saw that the first time I viewed it, it is a great little thing they did.  I actually laughed pretty hard at that scene.  Mostly because how everyone else reacted.

• Brohoof 1

I saw that too on the second time I watched it. It's pretty cool.

A cookie to the first person who can tell me what's wrong with this image.

Isn't there only five white stars in Twilight Sparkle's cutie mark?

• Brohoof 1

Isn't there only five white stars in Twilight Sparkle's cutie mark?

Ding! Ding! We have a winner! *Gives promised cookie*

While there technically are six white stars in Twilight's cutie mark, the six is in the center and overlapped by the symbol for the Element of Magic and surrounded by the five other stars representing the other elements and her friends. Unless Twilight's cutie mark changed along with her, the one shown in the episode is wrong.

That's a really nice observation.

I wonder if this process ever happened before in ancient times. If their cutie marks appeared on the floor like that, if this process actually did happen.

Good job animators on that one!

• Brohoof 1

I actually noticed that when someone in the comments of the video pointed it out. That Is a really neat thing the animators (storyboard artists?) did there. It almost seems like Twilight's cutiemark is everywhere in the episode. especially after she became an alicorn and all.

• Brohoof 1