Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Magical Mystery Mare Tour Begins

Jeric

Moments ago, Kujamih said:

I was expecting sailor moon transformation, but super Saiyan is much cooler... I'ma go draw her in super Saiyan now as a gift. 

Tag me when you are done, I must see :pinkie:

• Brohoof 3

Well, Silky… you did it! ^_^ Congratulations!!! EEEEEEEE! :pinkie: I’m so happy for you! :wub: May you have an incredible time with all of your teammates and may we all continue to make millions more Ponytastic memories together. I know that you will continue to light this place up with your sweetness, your purity and your neverending kindness. :rarity: You brought us together in ways that none of us ever could have predicted. :coco:

Your friendship is the most special thing in the world to me and I’m so over-the-moon to be able to have this incredible connection to you. I don’t know where I’ll be without you and no matter what, I’ll never ever forget you, I promise. You’re my star friend for life. From the bottom of my heart, I love you forever, Angel! :kindness:

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !

FDAC4FEA-CF37-47EE-86F0-C89BDD1468BC.thumb.png.b92b30097e2b8e9354be5b09ca9bdc92.png

Edited by Tom Gallagher
  • Brohoof 3

AHHHH YOU GUYS!!! I HAVE TO PROPERLY RESPOND TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU AT SOME POINT -- <3 <3 <3 Just overwhelmed with RL stuff and also SO SO happy to be part of you guys in a team and surrounded by such high caliber ponies!! <3 <3 <3 

yay!! now I have an excuse to call silky master! :eager::umad:

*confused pegasus noises* Ummmmm ummmm

You truly are the master of chaos, aren't you :coco:
Glad to see that you're back! 

44 minutes ago, Tom Gallagher said:

Well, Silky… you did it! ^_^ Congratulations!!! EEEEEEEE! :pinkie: I’m so happy for you! :wub: May you have an incredible time with all of your teammates and may we all continue to make millions more Ponytastic memories together. :rarity:

Your friendship is the most special thing in the world to me and I’m so over-the-moon to be able to have this incredible connection to you. I don’t know where I’ll be without you and no matter what, I’ll never ever forget you, I promise. You’re my star friend for life. From the bottom of my heart, I love you forever, Angel! :kindness:

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !

FDAC4FEA-CF37-47EE-86F0-C89BDD1468BC.thumb.png.b92b30097e2b8e9354be5b09ca9bdc92.png

Awww Tom! <3 <3 <3 I have no words. I can't say as much as I'd like right now as I'm in a hurry but I shall return later. This post truly touched my heart. You guys really mean a lot to me ;~; 

• Brohoof 3

• This topic was unfeatured and unpinned