Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whats your favorite song in the season 3 finale?

FruitRiver

Out of these 7, what's your favorite?

Morning in Ponyville

What my cutie mark is telling me

I've got to find a way

A true,true friend

Celestias ballad

Behold, princess twilight sparkle

Life in Equestria

Mine is the cutie mark song

(Can anyone tell me how to make a poll? XD)

"A True True Friend" is definetly the best out of all the other songs, hands down.

Some of the other songs didn't rhyme and the others didn't sounds as great compared to "A True True Friend".

• Brohoof 1

"What My CutieMark is Telling Me"

I didn't like the others as much, plus the return of flat mane Pinkie was glorious, and her singing while sad, it was enough to make me want to explode a school bus full of children :3

Celestia's ballad struck me when i heard it, probably because it had a great build-up effect to twilight's alicornization XD therefore, my favourite. Though "What My Cutie Mark is Telling Me" was stuck in my head for awhile, admittedly :)

(edited)

It's sort of a tie between A True True Friend and Life in Equestria, with an edge going to ATTF.  It was just a very heartwarming song and it really helped the moral hit home.  As for Life in Equestria, I just thought it was a fitting conclusion, and would have served excellently as an end to the series as a whole.  I also liked how it's a reprise of Morning in Ponyville, but with much more powerful lyrics.

Edited by Antismurf9001

A true true friend helps a friend in need

A friend will be there to help them see

A true true friend helps a friend in need to see the light

That shines from a true true friend.

What My Cutie Mark is Telling Me, and a True, True friend both really made a huge improvement in the season finale song-wise.

Loved them both so much, they got stuck in my head for a week.

Definitely my favorite song is Morning In Ponyville. I just find it to be so catchy and better-written then the other songs. My only complaint is that it's so short, but, it is the intro song.

No poll? Oh well.

For me, it's'The Cutie Mark Song/What My Cutie Mark is Telling Me'. It's very catchy, and I love all the references to previous character based songs in the backing (Fluttershy's part sounds like Giggle at the Ghosties, Pinkie's = Raise this barn, Applejack's = Art of the Dress etc.). I'm listening to the instrumental right now, as I type this :). 'True True Friend' is great too.

I've Got to Find a Way was my favorite part of the episode, and A True, True Friend was pretty good, too.

(Can anyone tell me how to make a poll? XD)

No problem. When you make a new thread, the poll option is to the left of your title.

post-1320-0-69656100-1362175331_thumb.png

When you click that, the poll options pop right up.

(edited)

My favorite song is this one....

I've got to find a way.

I may have happened to like it enough to get my own

So have at if you want a copy of it.

(The MP3 is trimmed from full audio so just change the name to I've got to find a way.)

- My Little Pony Friendship is Magic - Season 3 Episode 13 - Magical Mystery Cure - YouTube.mp3

Edited by Rainbow Dashey

Definetly Celestia's ballad. Honestly, that song was just amazing. To hear Celestia sing? To see all pevious episodes with Twilight in one minuite? To use up my liquid pride? ALLL OF MY YESSS! :lol:

I think we need a poll, just saying :P, but yeah..

I loved the majority of the songs in their own light, they all had some parts I liked and some I didn't as much, however I think my favorites still probably "true true friend" Its just so catchy and awesome and idk, it even has some nostalgia to it. 

My 2nd favorites probably "I've got to find a way" I dunno why even if its short its just so beautiful, I'm a bit biased for Twilights singing though, 3rd is probably "Cutie mark song" Then Morning and ponyville(And I still feel like Life in Equestria is like a reprise of morning in Ponyville) Then "Celestia's ballad." Only one I didn't really care for alot is "Princess Twilight Cometh" I dunno why its just.. Odd for somereason :P, its ok, I just didn't really care for that one much, all the others where cool in some way.

I loved them all basically though, just some slightly more then others :). Daniel ingram certainly didn't disappoint.

What my cuitie Mark is telling me was mine. The tune was catchy and putting the ponies in unique situations they wouldn't normally face is always entertaining. Plus... Pinkamena!