Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I want to get better, so I am taking sig requests!

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Bad comprehension alert, from me that is. I thought you were referring to the opacity of the image and that is what I changed. I will fix that in a bit. ;)

Here it is, I hope. If you like it that is. I tried to be a bit more experimental so I tried a little animation with the text. Nothing too flashy but I actually think it turned out good. That is for you to decide though.

uvr.gif

If there is anything that you want changed/added, please let me know.

Actually, I did find one little problem. You spelled my username wrong and left out the "e" between the "l" and "y". I'm guessing so you could fit in everything? Doesn't really bug me that much, but I just now noticed it.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Actually, I did find one little problem. You spelled my username wrong and left out the "e" between the "l" and "y". I'm guessing so you could fit in everything? Doesn't really bug me that much, but I just now noticed it.

Well, I am an idiot. Here is the fixed version. Should be correct this time. If not, I will punch myself in the face. Or something. That was just a dumb mistake on my part.

3m5.gif

Edited by Kyoshi

Well, I am an idiot. Here is the fixed version. Should be correct this time. If not, I will punch myself in the face. Or something. That was just a dumb mistake on my part.

3m5.gif

Looks perfect now. And don't worry, quite a lot of people seem to spell my username wrong. A common mistake, so no need to beat yourself up over it.  :)

Sorry that it took so long...I should have done this a while back..How does this look?

su89.png

Is this more to your liking? 

ysgl.png

Hopefully those are good enough. Seriously, if there is anything that you think needs to be altered, let me know. I want to make sure I am doing something that is satisfactory.

Or else, we get stuff like this....

It is called amazing, they say that they love it, they say I have 'awesome skills' (Yeah, sure), and that they are 'totally using it'. Well, they never used it and used someone else's. Thanks to lack of communication and obvious over praising, I don't know what I did wrong. Was there something wrong with what I did? I am never told. So please let me know, that goes for anyone.I personally think I am no good as it is so my feelings cannot really be too hurt at this point. I hurt them enough anyways,

With the other requests, it may take me a while to catch. My motivation has dropped dramatically lately. My depression is getting worse and well, I kinda feel like there are many people here on the forums that are far better than me, so, I have this feeling that if I make it, it will not be good enough. Then again, I do not think anything I do is good enough anymore.

I used it for a long time!! I  just switched because someone just made me one! I am switiching back and forth!! If you want, I can change it back for awhile!

Hey Kyoshi! Thought I come by and make another request. After seeing all the great work you have done here, I can't help but be just impressed by the talent you have clearly displayed. 

Now, this may be a little challenge for you, but I am confident and almost certain that you can handle it! ;)

Text (if any): Dsanders(my former username)

Color scheme (Background, text, etc.): Only for the text. I'd want it to be a deep ocean blue.

Text Font (If there is a specific font you want): I think if you just made it look nice with a little cursive styling to it, that would be fine. Overall, just surprise me with whatever font you think is best. :P
Images (Any images you want to be used):

mlp_pinkie_pie_by_chicka1985-d4suip2.png

CrystalPonyPinkiePie.png

pinkie_pie_vector_cute_by_frequencyspark

You can arrange the Pinkie Pies in whatever left-to-right order you feel fits best. 

As for the backgrounds, if possible, I would love it if you could transparently merge and overlap the two, with the first one being the most dominant picture.

Size (What size do you want it to be): The same dimensions as yours would be good. 

Extra details: Going back to the text color scheme, I would like it if you can give my "Dsanders" text a sort of spacey and translucent texture.

This is a good example. 

Picture-25-lg.jpg

If you can do that, along with giving it a deep ocean blue hue, then great! If not, then that's fine.

Finally, I would like the three Pinkie Pie's to also appear just a little translucent.

Anyways, that is all! :)

Take all the time you need and I wish you the best of luck!

Edited by Sanderspie

So...I found this picture: 

post-15132-0-35736000-1377542638_thumb.png

I thought it was absolutely adorable and I was wondering if you were willing to change the EQG Rarity with this Rarity picture.

If not, that's fine, I realize you did quite a lot to start with.

So...I found this picture: 

I thought it was absolutely adorable and I was wondering if you were willing to change the EQG Rarity with this Rarity picture.

If not, that's fine, I realize you did quite a lot to start with.

I completely forgot that my computer randomly froze up entirely yesterday. Due to that, I lost some progress on the sig itself, mainly because I was an idiot and did not constantly save like I normally do. So I had to recreate parts of the background and the whole animation part. I think the animation itself turned out better this time though. 

Here it is, hopefully it suits you. ;)

sdw.gif

Also, that is a really cute vector of Rarity. :catface:

I completely forgot that my computer randomly froze up entirely yesterday. Due to that, I lost some progress on the sig itself, mainly because I was an idiot and did not constantly save like I normally do. So I had to recreate parts of the background and the whole animation part. I think the animation itself turned out better this time though. 

Here it is, hopefully it suits you. ;)

sdw.gif

Also, that is a really cute vector of Rarity. :catface:

Perfect! I absolutely love the bright white outline on the text area as well.

Thanks for your work.  :)

The Rarity vector blends in rather well. Thanks again~

Hay, i love your work and was wondering if you could do a sig for me with my OC?Text (if any): Thunder Rocker
Color scheme (Background, text, etc.): idk, do what you think will work.
Text Font (If there is a specific font you want): n/a
Images (Any images you want to be used):

post-16731-0-45878500-1377566070_thumb.png

Size (What size do you want it to be): 600x100 (or whatever the max size is for normal users)
Extra details: if you think you can, you can go ahead and change the pose. i had another artist draw it, as i cant draw anything. thank you! B)

Hey, sorry about the waste of the last sig you made me

It was great btw

I'm back now so I need a new sig

can you make me an animated one

I want one with a black background, but in six different spaces, each of the mane 6's cutie marks in this order: Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Apple Jack, Fluttershy and then Twilight's.

Then, I want the mane 6 to appear one at a time, in the order I said, and dissappear one at a time, but doing their interactions from the theme (e.i. Pinkie blows the ballon and disappears, Applejack kicks the trees and apples fall in the way) and Twilight pops in and then rewind pops out.

Just have it repeating again and again in the order (but not too fast or slow) and have "Preeminent Pisces" in mint green at the bottom right corner

Is that too much?

Um, I don't know if I'm being impatient or just ignored. 

Here's the post again in case you missed it.

Or are just ignoring me, which I hope not.

Um, I don't know if I'm being impatient or just ignored. 

Here's the post again in case you missed it.

Or are just ignoring me, which I hope not.

I do these requests in the order and time-frame that suits me best. I am slowing down a bit due to different reasons.

I also must say, this request is asking for a lot. The actual animation part might not be a problem but getting the actual images to do them with, is a totally different story. I am not even sure where to begin to look in terms of that.

If you have time for this request, signature pleash :3

Color scheme: A table with a rain backround

Text: Another one of those days.

Font: Gothic

Size: signature size. whatever size that is.

Extra: Have them sitting at the table with a beer bottle between them. If possible.

I want to go ahead and put this out there, I will try to get these done as soon as possible. I was going to try and get a couple done or at least started tonight but it has not been the best of nights for me. I may or may not do these in order so I post some that came after other requests. I apologize if this annoys anyone, it is just how I am doing them right now. Also, Preeminent Pisces, do you have anything that could assist me with the animation? I could probably do it with the proper assets. Until I can get that, I may work on other requests for now, as yours is a bit more complex.

I thank you all for the apparent patience. I know I am going slowly, but my mind is in disarray as usual.

If you have time for this request, signature pleash :3

Color scheme: A table with a rain backround

Text: Another one of those days.

Font: Gothic

Size: signature size. whatever size that is.

Extra: Have them sitting at the table with a beer bottle between them. If possible.

post-8308-0-56458400-1378520512.png

Text: Brony4ly

Background color: I don't care what ever you think would look good

Text color: red

Image: http://syntactics.deviantart.com/art/breaking-apart-370922675

Size: don't care

Extra detail: I don't care what ever you think is good

post-8308-0-06911200-1378520535.png

My apologies for taking so long with these. I actually had these done a few days ago as they are fairly simple but I had not taken the time to upload them until now. I have been a bit busy with some other stuff in terms of graphical thingies. Hopefully those are to your liking though. If not, please let me know and I will change them accordingly.

attachicon.gifOireann SIG Request 1.png

attachicon.gifBrony4lyf99 SIG Request 1.png

My apologies for taking so long with these. I actually had these done a few days ago as they are fairly simple but I had not taken the time to upload them until now. I have been a bit busy with some other stuff in terms of graphical thingies. Hopefully those are to your liking though. If not, please let me know and I will change them accordingly.

WEEEELLLL thats bloody amazing :D thank you. the other one was well made, but...interests change, as one would think.

Thanks again ^-^

Hello Kyoshi! 
So I really like my signature but Fairy_Tail_Symbol__Water_by_Jalori.jpg 
I was wondering if you could include the full image into the signature. And I wanted something else added to my already amazing signature, if you don't mind. Is there a way you could add the ? from my username? So that it matches the font in the signature? If that isn't possible its okay. 

I'm sorry I have to request this to you since I can't do photo stuff myself :C

Hey, if you're still doing these for people I would love something better than the one that I made with Microsoft Paint XD

Text (if any):  Silver Quill
Color scheme (Background, text, etc.): earthy colours, specifically those associated with parchment, books, and geometric (Celtic) designs.
Text Font (If there is a specific font you want): I used Blackadder ITC, so something calligraphic like that.
Images (Any images you want to be used): Feel free to be creative!  Here's my OC if you think that it would look cool to use it

1234990_10201821920770565_926867422_n.jp

Size (What size do you want it to be):I believe the max size for sigs is 600 pixels by 100 pixels, so definitely no bigger than that, haha!
Extra details: Feel free to be as creative as you want!  If you feel the inspiration to do something completely against what I have described then totally, do it!  Can't wait to see what you come up with!

• 2 weeks later...

Text (if any): Glimmer Lily
Color scheme (Background, text, etc.):Any background you think will suit Fluttershy
Text Font (If there is a specific font you want): I don't have a specific one but a fancy font please that'll go nice with my username and the siggy 
Images (Any images you want to be used): (below)
Size (What size do you want it to be): 600x100
Extra details: A nice border around it please and the text is centered in the middle

img-1872789-1-shy_and_angel_by_bronyvect

This will be on the right

img-1872789-2-fluttershy_squee____by_ber

This image will be on the left

And her cutiemark slightly transparent in the middle so the font can be visible. 

Thank you and I can't wait to see the finished result! img-1872789-3-smile.png 

Edited by Glimmer Lily

Text (if any): Glimmer Lily

Color scheme (Background, text, etc.):Any background you think will suit Fluttershy

Text Font (If there is a specific font you want): I don't have a specific one but a fancy font please that'll go nice with my username and the siggy

Images (Any images you want to be used): (below)

Size (What size do you want it to be): 600x100

Extra details: A nice border around it please and the text is centered in the middle

This will be on the right

This image will be on the left

And her cutiemark slightly transparent in the middle so the font can be visible.

Thank you and I can't wait to see the finished result! img-1872789-3-smile.png

Completed! Hopefully it is to your liking. smile.png I did something else with Angel here since I could not fit him properly whilst sitting on Fluttershy's head. tongue.png

Version 1:

9u0t.png

Version 2:

zkxd.png

If there is anything that you want changed. let me know. wink.png

Edited by Kyoshi