Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you have a sleepover with?

firestarter

Rarity, when it comes to sleep overs i'm quite happy to do really girly stuff. No issue with it what so ever, also with pinkie pie it couldn't be called a sleep over, it'd just be a party.

• Brohoof 1

Well, this is quite an interesting topic that has not been brought up any time recently. I must say that this is a very difficult decision to make. Each of the mane six has a good reason to be a great sleep over partner. Rainbow Dash is pure awesome, Twilight knows everything about sleepovers, Applejack won't lie to you in truth or dare, Fluttershy would be able to bring in animals to play with, Pinkie pie throws the best parties, and Rarity is great at cooking breakfast. Hm... I think I will go with Derpy. Derpy makes the best muffins in all of Equestria, and I love muffins, yes.

I would probably choose Pinkie Pie, or Twilight.

Pinkie would bring all the fun times with her hyper self. Pranks, candy, games, it would be an awesome time. Twilight would want to do the sleepover by the book, which I wouldn't mind at all, and I think would actually be a great time as well.

I would probably do my favourite pony like most, but ima go with twilight because she still wants that 2nd sleepover and she would also be so much fun to be with.

I would also invite luna for the night so she can spend time with someone while she watches the night and we can all stargaze :D

Well I if I did sleep over with some of the mane six then I think then I would be getting mud facials and such(If Rarity was there and I was dared too.)... I wouldn't mind it too much but it would be funny.

I prefer to play cards with big mac or the other background male characters to hang out with over night.

I don't know >.< Fluttershy is best pony, but I think her shyness combined with my shyness would just be awkward.

I'd probably say Rainbow Dash because she'd be fun to just hang out with

Imagine two hyperactive girls bouncing around a room.

Imagine it again. One is Pinkie Pie now, and the other is me.

Imagine it one more time. The room is now cluttered, and the two are trying to clean it up so they can find more to do.

Translation:I would more than agreeably accept if Pinkie Pie wanted to come visit me.

• Brohoof 1

I would absolutely go with Twilight. For one thing, she needs practice on making the best sleepovers, and she would try her very hardest to make it the most fun thing ever.

Also, couldn't I just choose all of the Mane Cast? I figure a sleepover with everyone would be on of the happiest moments of my life.

Twilight. I love little more in life than giving and recieving facts. Plus, she lives in a house full of BOOKS!

Plus, you could make book forts.

Posted Image

"Thou shalt not penetrate these walls of knowledge, Smarty Pants, Captain of the Royal Guard of Bookopolis shall protect thee."

Pinkie Pie because we'd probably have the most fun :P (do NOT think wrong!) because for one I love staying up late and I'm sure Pinkie wouldn't mind gaming out or anything, because you know..

Pinkie is BEST PONY!

Even though I would love to have a sleepover and chill with all the Mane 6, I would have to choose Pinkie Pie first. I would have so much with her because she would know how to keep the fun going. Though there probably won't be any sleeping because there ain't no party like a Pinkie Pie party because a Pinkie Party don't stop.

What no princess celestia in this thread?

I would be afraid that she would do something to me.... If ya know what I mean...

(charscharscharschars)

• Brohoof 1

I would sleep with Fluttershy, she's so cute I'm gonna cuddle with her all night~

i imagine fluttershy to be so soft

OOOOOR.

OOOOOOOOOOORRRRR.

I would have a sleepover with Dr. Whooves!

WE WOULD HAVE THE GREATEST TIME TRAVEL ADVENTURES.

I'd obviously have a sleepover with Fluttershy, I have the perfect plan! First we start off with a thrilling game or two of Mario Kart, then we get some pizza and pig out to our hearts content, then we get settled and watch some Soul Eater!

That sounds like a pretty awesome time, best sleepover ever! :3