Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Everybody must get Stung

null1

I've never been stung by a bee or a wasp. When I was little I used to catch them in my hands and run around chasing people with them, bahahahahaha.

• Brohoof 1

Holy shit, this is amazing. I don't like bee/wasp venom either, and I certainly hope I don't ever get HIV, but it is really nice to know that there might possibly be a cure.

Now all we need is a cure for AIDS.

You know I used to detest Opera.  I thought she was filling people's minds with fear and hatred.  But now I see the light and her true intentions have been revealed to me.  

Do ur thing oprea

cmt-medium.gif

• Brohoof 3

I've never been stung by a bee or a wasp. When I was little I used to catch them in my hands and run around chasing people with them, bahahahahaha.

You must have been a scary scary child.... :P

Joking aside...  That's remarkable to hear!  There has also been that story recently about some baby cured of HIV...  But it is also questionable whether the baby had HIV to begin with.

I also heard a rumor that using Aloe Soap in the shower decreases HIV as it soaks into the skin. It might be true, we just need more tests on these kinds of theories.

But if this does become plausible, I'd gladly take a sting over getting AIDS lol. :P

Well, they will test it first to see if it's not harmful or deadly. I'd rather take the stinger into me then, get HIV. So time to call all of the bees!

bee_flying_from_pdphoto.jpg