Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cutie Mark Crusaders Fan Club

~Scootaloo

199 users have voted

1. 1. Which crusader do you think does not get quite enough attention?

• Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Apple Bloom
    • [Other - post in thread]
  2. 2. Do you want the show to show the CMC getting their cutie marks?

• Yes - I want to see them get their cutie marks.
    • No - I'd rather it remain a mystery.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the cutie mark crusaders and scootaloo is my fav =) Also cant wait for this dvd hehe

COMING TO DVD FEBRUARY 24, 2015

MyLittlePonyFriendsIsMagic_AdventuresOfT

Edited by cdx561
  • Brohoof 1

I would love to see a CMC episode in Season 5 where Apple Bloom [or another cmc] gets their cutie mark in something they were born to do, and they realize that they can't be good at everything. Then Apple Bloom would teach the cmc about earning her cutie mark, and they would all get theirs...

So cute!

I bet they aren't actually sleepin

hehe they are very cute and yes after applejack and rarity leave they will go on a quest to find their cutiemarks :P

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I adore the cutie mark crusaders! They're so cute and Apple Bloom is my favorite... how come she has the least votes? ;_;

Anyway I wonder if another CMC member will appear in Season 5! I remember Babs Seed once mentioned that there were some blank flanks back in Manehatten.

I adore the cutie mark crusaders! They're so cute and Apple Bloom is my favorite... how come she has the least votes?

Apple Bloom is my favourite CMC too, but I didn't vote for her because the question asks which CMC doesn't get enough attention. Apple Bloom gets the most attention of them all!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My favorite Crusader is Scoots Then  Applebloom Then SweetieBelle then Babs Seed Cuz ya know have to include all of them Lol

The Cutie Mark Crusaders meet Mister Rogers. Plus a message from Mister Rogers himself:
attachicon.gif0e6.jpg

Good Ole Mr.Rogers *Salutes*

• 2 weeks later...

I love the cutie mark crusaders and scootaloo is my fav =) Also cant wait for this dvd hehe

She's so cute that her name should be changed to "Scoote", she's the most cutie  :wub:

Whenthebeatdropsc.png

• 2 weeks later...

I've got three nieces and a nephew...my three nieces really remind me of the cutie mark crusaders. My brother's daughter is an athlete like Scootalo. My sister's eldest is into decorating like Applebloom and also a little bit of fashion like Rarity, and my sister's youngest is definitly going to be some kind of performer, right now she loves dancing and cheerleading...so kind of like Sweetiebelle.

• Brohoof 1