Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony Abridged Series (ACTORS NEEDED!)

~Starlight~

I could do fluttershy but I don't have a mic god enough to record this kinda stuff. And for the accent, stereotypical or not? I'm Australian which is vaguely similar to British so I'm all god there.

No, I'm definitely not god, I'm good. I can't edit posts on my phone. I wish there was an app. That would be heaven. Now I don't know what to say with the character amount. Letters!!! Therevwe go.

I could do fluttershy but I don't have a mic god enough to record this kinda stuff. And for the accent, stereotypical or not? I'm Australian which is vaguely similar to British so I'm all god there.

No, I'm definitely not god, I'm good. I can't edit posts on my phone. I wish there was an app. That would be heaven. Now I don't know what to say with the character amount. Letters!!! Therevwe go.

The parts have already been selected, I'm afraid. Sorry about that, are you any good at musical stuff? We need more people on music. I can't think of much else that you could do.

• Brohoof 1

I did voice acting when i was really young and proper acting and now I'm doing it again for highschool, I have real deep singing voice for a girl my age and i could probably play a part or two, just give me some lines. But i may say that i may be better for a scipt or story plot/line writer because i do write a lot and I did write 2 novels and in the middle of writing 2 more.

I'm sure that you would have picked everyone by now but I'm really good at this kind of thing. 

I did voice acting when i was really young and proper acting and now I'm doing it again for highschool, I have real deep singing voice for a girl my age and i could probably play a part or two, just give me some lines. But i may say that i may be better for a scipt or story plot/line writer because i do write a lot and I did write 2 novels and in the middle of writing 2 more.

I'm sure that you would have picked everyone by now but I'm really good at this kind of thing. 

Could you please check the post just above you? Look, I'll save you some time by quoting it myself so you don't have to scroll up. Sorry if I sound grumpy, but it's not just you who doesn't read things before they act. The only thing available is music, as I have said here:

The parts have already been selected, I'm afraid. Sorry about that, are you any good at musical stuff? We need more people on music. I can't think of much else that you could do.

What about writing, like i said I'm much better at that than anything.

I have written a novel and I'm sure I'll be able to help with the writting of the scripts and plots, i have done something like this before and it was a pretty good sucess and I am a music student at my local Highschool, the music stuff probably wont be a problem.

Edited by rascal61