Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Favourite Musicians or Band

Legit101

My favorite band is Nickelback, because I really like their music such as How You Remind Me and Too Bad. Nickelback's music has gotten me through some tough times, My favorite album from them is Silver Side Up. It's probably their best album. I usually get a lot of hate for liking them but I don't understand why :/ but anyways that's why I like them.

I think it's safe to say that Gotcharocka is my new favorite band. 8D I happen to be absolutely in love with the lead singer who I personally call Duckie (He's actually called Jui but whatevs). I can't go five seconds without listening to them. If I do, my brain starts screaming at me, and I feel like I'm going to die. ;o; I don't more listen to rock bands since I'm into metal, but these guys are so amazing. <3

Rap - Pleb here,

Favorite artist is a threeway tie for Tyler, The Creator - Childish Gambino - Kendrick.

Tyler for the "Out There," Songs and al around fun style.

Kendrick is a breath of fresh air for rap. He takes the catchy bars from mainstream hip hop and puts meaning in it. "Swimming Pools," is an AMAZING example.

Chidish Gambino might be the best lyricist out there today. He puts mood in his music and it shows.

Wolf_Cover2.jpg

KendrickGKMCDeluxe.jpg

homepage_large.a61ee51a.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if I posted or not... lol I don't care. My answer probably needs to be updated, but I don't know where it is. >< Too lazy to try and find the damn thing either.

Five of my most favorite bands are SuG, Gotcharocka, SCREW, Matenrou Opera and Reign. Sure, I could name a dozen of ones I actually like such as Born, the GazettE, Alice Nine, Diaura, Sadie, Lycaon, RevleZ... the list could go on. However, I really enjoy the top five I listed because they are amazing as fuck. SuG started out kind of child-like and what not, but they are growing up now... so their music is starting to grow up with them too. After all, Takeru was only about 20 to 22 when SuG first came together. Now, he's 27 going on 28 on May 11th.

Edited by Takeshi Miyamoto

• 2 weeks later...

My list of favorite musicians and bands:

Rock/Metal: AC/DC, Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot, Korn, Three Days Grace, Airbourne, Foo Fighters, Nickelback, Joe Satriani.

Electronic: Skrillex, Knife Party, Kraftwerk, deadmau5, ShockOne, Pendulum, Celldweller.

I'll just sort these out by decade...

50's

Favourite Solo Artist:Frank Sinatra

Favourite Band:Um, none.

60's

Favourite Solo Artist:Bob Dylan

Favourite Band:The Beatles

70's

Favourite Solo Artist:David Bowie, also all of the Beatle's solo careers...is that cheating?

Favourite Band:Pink Floyd

80's

Favourite Solo Arist:Michael Jackson

Favourite Band:Queen

90's

Favourite Solo Aritist:Britney Spears (NOBODY LAUGH)

Favourite Band:...ugh, so many choices. Green Day, The Goo Goo Dolls, Nirvana...

00's

Favorite Solo Artist:Taylot Swift

Favorite Band:My Chemical Romance

10's

Favorite Solo Artist: Sam Smith is growing on me.

Favourite Band: For a boy band, 5SOS look promising.

Def Leppard has to be my favourite band.

Wikipedia:
Def Leppard are an English rock band formed in 1977 in Sheffield as part of the New Wave of British Heavy Metal movement. Since 1992, the band has consisted of Rick Savage (bass, backing vocals), Joe Elliott (lead vocals), Rick Allen (drums, backing vocals), Phil Collen (guitar, backing vocals), and Vivian Campbell (guitar, backing vocals). This is the band's longest-standing line-up.

Def Leppard's fourth album Hysteria, released in 1987, topped the U.S. and UK album charts. As of 2009 it has 12x platinum sales in the U.S. and has gone on to sell over 20 million copies worldwide.The album spawned seven singles, including the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 number one "Love Bites", alongside "Pour Some Sugar on Me", "Hysteria", "Armageddon It", "Animal", "Rocket", and "Women".

Edited by Simeon1311

Ugh, it constantly changes...

Musicians:

Chet Faker

PYRMDPLAZA

Flume

deadmau5

Waterflame

F-777

EnV

Ochre

Virtual Riot

ZHU

Bands:

Röyksopp

Approaching Nirvana

Caravan Palace

Justice

Air

Daft Punk

Junip

I think I forgot some.

Edited by Blobulle

• 3 months later...

Amon Amarth

Megadeth

Slayer

Xandria

Nightwish

Epica

Martyr Defiled

Parkway Drive

Slipknot

Bullet For My Valentine

Powerwolf

Death Angel

Whitechapel

Motionless in White

Avenged Sevenfold

DragonForce

Nevermore

Rammstein

There are likely many more, but these are the ones that I listen to with any frequency.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm. Here are some of my favorites:

Blink-182

CHVRCHΞS

The Colourist

Foo Fighters

Gob

The Naked and Famous

Nirvana

The Offspring

The Royal Concept

Soundgarden

Stone Temple Pilots

• Brohoof 2

i like to listen to

Parokya ni edgar and Eraserheads

foreign bands

Lifehouse and  Maroon 5

and this japanese band ONE OK ROCK

• Brohoof 1

My favourite bands ummm here they are :) :)

• Metallica
  • Iron Maiden
  • Alestorm
  • Motorhead
  • Guns 'n' Roses
  • Jet
  • Midnight Oil
  • The Herd
  • AC/DC
  • Austrian Death Machine
  • Credence clear water revival
  • Megadeath