Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Hair?

Oriana

I was just wondering, cuz I couldn't find any by using google... are there any tutorials on how to style your own hair like the characters'? (wasn't thinking about any in particular, was just wanting to have some ideas and see what'd be most fitting). Will greatly appreciate some help with this! smile.png

Im not exactly a style person and don't know mutch about beaty but raibowdash go to hair saloon ask for rainbowhair rarity purple but curl it like hers flutterzhy pink curl again twilight purple with pink stripe and the one I can ACTUALLY help with is pinkie pink nair and a perm you prob allready thought of all of that but eh.... I HOPE I helped lol

Well, the first step would be decided on how you wanted to do your hair (who you wanted to mimick). I mean, I could tell you how to curl your hair like Rarity or how to blow out your hair like Rainbow Dash, but they are totally different styles. If you are unsure where to start, I'd also suggest Youtube.

I was thinking about styling it to look like Babs Seed's, but then I'm worried my hair may be too thin for that :s 

YouTube didn't really find me much. Mostly videos about styling the dolls' hair

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Twilight Sparkle's hairstyle is a purple and pink Hime cut that is relatively mid-to-high maintenance and requires touch-ups quite often. For Rarity you would also need long royal purple hair and a series of curling irons and leave-in sprays and serums to maintain her curled beautiful appearance. Applejack, pretty simple blonde hair that is tied with a red hair ribbon or tie in a ponytail-like fashion country style. Fluttershy, oh my.... To get that pink flow of delicate hair you would need countless toners, pink dye, serums, conditioners, and would probably need to blow dry your hair to get that kind of a look. Bleach may also have to happen for the layers of toners to take action. Very difficult indeed. Rainbow Dash, well 7 dyes of the color of the rainbow; Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet (bright preferably), some serum and a blow dryer are all you should need since Rainbow's hair is usually unkept and falls freely for the most part, very low maintenance. Pinkie Pie, umm... Unless you know of a way to puff your hair besides using an oversized hair dryer and somehow dying it and it taking pink I also have my doubts of actually pulling off an exact hairstyle or even cosplay for that matter but you can always dream my dear! <3 umm I'm no stylist but I'm just a perceptive guy who has a sister who likes to experiment on me from time to time so I hope this helped? Haha there's always YouTube and your imagination if you're determined enough, good luck!

• Brohoof 1

I had my haircut mane6ish(with medium long boy hair) before I cutted the hair.
You can do alot of stuff with your hair when you cut it assymetric/long tophair, short sidehair. Then you put the long hair on one side. Put it up against your crest and curl it up on the end for Rarity. Simply comb it forward for Twilight. Comb it sidewards and spike it up for Dash. Or simply dry it backwards and make it fluffy for pinkie. :)