Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Long is Your Hair?

Comrade Friendship

How long is your hair? How long do you want your hair? Do you wish you had fur all over your body and a luscious mane? What color would you want your mane to be?

Example answer: Decently long, a bit longer, yes, purple

In reality feel free to put whatever you want relating to hair, no hair, or manes!

Mine is about shoulder length, maybe a few inches longer. I'm trying to grow it out at least a little more, not too long though.

I'm honestly fine with my brown hair, I don't think I'd wanna dye it.

My hair is pretty short. I used to have long hair, but it was brutal during the summer, so I cut it off around 2019 or so.

I'm happy with my natural colour - black. I am greying though, so I may consider dyeing it at some point. :>

• Hugs 1

When my hair is straightened it goes down past my chest. When it's not straightened it's just past shoulder length due to being curly and wavy. I like it long and when it's straightened.

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

4 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

When my hair is straightened it goes down past my chest. When it's not straightened it's just past shoulder length due to being curly and wavy. I like it long and when it's straightened.

Sounds very pretty.

I keep my hair very short, otherwise it knots. But my beard I let grow for months before trimming it to a reasonable length again hahaha :blink:

• Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

Sounds really cool. I've never straightened my hair but I've seen what happens to Harry when he did it lol

6 hours ago, Hadrien said:

Sounds very pretty.

I keep my hair very short, otherwise it knots. But my beard I let grow for months before trimming it to a reasonable length again hahaha :blink:

How else would you think seriously if you can't stroke your long beard??

9 minutes ago, Envy said:

It's down past my bra-strap. Sorry, that's the only way I know how to describe it. :mlp_laugh::sunny:

. . . 

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1

4 minutes ago, Comrade Friendship said:

How else would you think seriously if you can't stroke your long beard??

That's why I can't think for a couple of week after a trim. Got to wait for that beard to grow again to give me brain powet. :mlp_bedeyes:

• Brohoof 1

My hair is about a neck length long- and I have bleached/dyed my hair. My hair color is right now light golden blonde. I tend to look better in lighter color despite of my natural color being dark brown. Blonde or light colors makes me look more matured accordingly to my age so I’m sticking to light colors or mainly blonde only. 

• Brohoof 2
  • Excited 1

4 minutes ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

My hair flows all the way down to my butt! 0:

YAY!!!! But I'm getting it trimmed tomorrow D:

hihihihi, you said butt

60j8l7.gif

Edited by Hadrien
  • Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Comrade Friendship said:

I may have been sent to an asylum once or twice but I'm not that insane

Phew, for a bit there I thought I was going to have to craft my own original pony meme. I'm good, but not that good.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

My hair flows all the way down to my butt! 0:

D: nuh uhh das fake news!! D:

Don't try this Princess. We got you on tape.

equestias-new-law-enforcement.png

Edited by Hadrien
  • Shocked 1