Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony pride

~asdf~

I want to read that article :L

As for pride, I'll probably show off secretly, like maybe with a subtle T-shirt or something. But I really don't think anypony should flaunt being a brony, it will just irritate the others. Let them come in due time, resistance is futile anyway :angry:

(edited)

I want to read that article :L

As for pride, I'll probably show off secretly, like maybe with a subtle T-shirt or something. But I really don't think anypony should flaunt being a brony, it will just irritate the others. Let them come in due time, resistance is futile anyway :angry:

This way makes it so that nothing gets construde through rumours.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/237/248/de5.png

Here's the link to the article.

Edited by asdf Firescore

I am proud to be a brony, and I am quite open about it. I have a brony tag at the end of my steam name and use MLP characters as avatars on non-MLP related sites or programs. I, sadly, do not own any shirts.. I wish though, would be quite awesome indeed.

Meh, I do not see the point of facebook honestly.

But you guys go ahead if you think that's cool.

Sorry, didn't mean to turn this into a Facebook thread. I just noticed he shared his wall so I shared mine too since I've got plenty of pony stuff on it.

Sorry, didn't mean to turn this into a Facebook thread. I just noticed he shared his wall so I shared mine too since I've got plenty of pony stuff on it.

It's alright man =). Actually I was hoping someone would come along and prove me wrong, then convince me I should give facebook a try :lol:. I really should stop hoping someone will argue with me, the people here are too nice.

It's alright man =). Actually I was hoping someone would come along and prove me wrong, then convince me I should give facebook a try :lol:. I really should stop hoping someone will argue with me, the people here are too nice.

You're wrong and should post it all over Facebook..... does that help :P

I like to shout out: "PONIES PONIES PONIES" a lot. Just to annoy people. I'm not really like proud of it, but I'm not embarrassed about it either. I'm neutral. My Facebook gets a fair share of my pony art and ponygasms posted on it though. Which everyone ignores.

I like to shout out: "PONIES PONIES PONIES" a lot. Just to annoy people. I'm not really like proud of it, but I'm not embarrassed about it either. I'm neutral. My Facebook gets a fair share of my pony art and ponygasms posted on it though. Which everyone ignores.

hahahahaha nice.

My Dad's post on the pic was "You need a hobby" "-_- ouch real supportive Dad.

hahahahaha nice.

My Dad's post on the pic was "You need a hobby" " -_- ouch real supportive Dad.

What, ponies aren't a hobby?

Also, my Facebook wall since only friends can see it in the link.

post-37-0-11154000-1328077206_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

I would go around town with a ponies shirt and just shout into a megaphone "I AM A BRONY!!!!!" at everyone, but this would be rude, so i dont

hahaha that sounds like fun :P

I'm getting more and more proud every day. I don't have a facebook but my steam picture and wallpapers on all of my electronics are ponies. I ordered a shirt, don't know if I'll be able to wear it in public yet though.