Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cutest girl-brony contest [SUBMISSIONS RE-OPENED]

Motion Spark

@, you need to throw a poll on this thing.  I know I'm not the only one who threw multiple likes at multiple pictures.  It'd be a much clearer metric for the actual contest portion of this.

Also, 

I guess I'll post a picture to associate a face to a name.

Goodness gracious 10/10

@, you need to throw a poll on this thing. I know I'm not the only one who threw multiple likes at multiple pictures. It'd be a much clearer metric for the actual contest portion of this.

This. A poll will do nicely and it is a simple add-on to the thread that will not confuse people. Well, it might not confuse people.

well, guys... if you read this post I made, http://mlpforums.com/topic/54072-cutest-girl-brony-contest/?p=1341614

I said that the first round will operate with brohoofs, remember that there are several rounds, and after this first one I'll put a poll for a limited amount of time, that's why I giving more time for people to take their time and see the pictures. :)

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm... I have been thinking about coming back to the forums for a while... I've been on the fence about posting places, but this game sounds like potential fun so I will nominate myself img-1370398-1-smile.png Hi all, I'm back! I hope it's not too late to play.

img-1370398-2-2emcs40.png

EDIT:  so if you look below you will see that I withdrew, but it was because submissions were closed. I'm re-entering because Motion Spark was nice enough to re-open!

Edited by D1SC0RD
  • Brohoof 14

well, guys... if you read this post I made, http://mlpforums.com/topic/54072-cutest-girl-brony-contest/?p=1341614

I said that the first round will operate with brohoofs, remember that there are several rounds, and after this first one I'll put a poll for a limited amount of time, that's why I giving more time for people to take their time and see the pictures. smile.png

How many ponies then will go on to the next round, and how many brohoofs will it take? I say this because the first couple of posts have like 40 brohoofs while ponies later have only up to 20ish, regardless of how cute they are :P

I just think that the brohoof system is not the best in that when ponies go through the thread, they almost immediately hit the brohoof button for the first couple. Even as we get more guys to vote, they still pad the first few contestants while the last couple still need to wait around. Also, most guys aren't going to be able to go through all the pages (ALL the pages!) or click on 19 (i guess now 20, if we count Ms @@D1SC0RD, ) links to vote on everypony.

I think, while the Brohoof system was a good idea in the beginning, shouldn't be used right now for the first round. Even a forum poll would be a tad difficult, since it still requires for voters to open all the links and take a lot of time...) We should set up a something on a survey site or something and choose everypony who we think should go on to the next round. 

The brohoof system would work well for the final rounds, where there would be under 10 contestants or so (so they'd be all on the same page).

*ahem* that's my 2 bits, Motio- I mean Sparkity :P

• Brohoof 3

Actually I withdraw. I didn't see that submissions were closed... I just wanted to become a participating member of the forums again.

Sorry. You should edit the first post and state that you aren't accepting anyone else.

Edited by D1SC0RD

Actually I withdraw. I didn't see that submissions were closed... I just wanted to become a participating member of the forums again.

Sorry. You should edit the first post and state that you aren't accepting anyone else.

Awww, but you look like a super model!

*ahem* I mean, if you really want to join, I'm sure we can ask sparkity to make a exception. That way, we have an even twenty.

Edit: Never mind, I asked him and he said no :'(

Edited by AnonyPoni
  • Brohoof 2

Awww, but you look like a super model!

*ahem* I mean, if you really want to join, I'm sure we can ask sparkity to make a exception. That way, we have an even twenty.

Edit: Never mind, I asked him and he said no :'(

Aw, how sweet of you! Thank you for trying wub.png 

The competition was pretty stiff anyway. And Sparkity is right; having an excess of people in contests like this can make selection difficult.

• Brohoof 2

Okay, so what the hay? I'm gonna post a picture, but you might need eye insurance.

Seriously, I'm not responsible for you going blind

DON'T DO THIS TOO YOURSELF!

to late -.-

or is it?

]post-11488-0-73534600-1366110127_thumb.jpg

white fluffy dogs make eveything better! :D

Edited by Snowdream
  • Brohoof 18

So sad that the competition ended, I feel bad that people aren't aware of it's deadline, however the competition seems a real challenge indeed -- who'll win?

@AnonyPoni, I think the best way is for the thread starter (@Motion Spark) to be going through all pages and collect all posts that contain the entries of every participant (as quoted posts) that entered the contest AND edit the first post of the thread by putting those quotes in that very first post (better spoiler-tag each post to save space and make the page load faster for slower connections), and only after compiling all entries in the first post, shall the contest organiser (yup, none other than @Motion Spark, of course) create a poll.

That's what I did for a contest on another forum, anyway. It's fair for those who participate as contestants and those who participate as voters this way.

. . .

Even a forum poll would be a tad difficult, since it still requires for voters to open all the links and take a lot of time...) We should set up a something on a survey site or something and choose everypony who we think should go on to the next round.

Edited by Fluffle Puff
  • Brohoof 1

Okay, so what the hay? I'm gonna post a picture, but you might need eye insurance.

Seriously, I'm not responsible for you going blind

DON'T DO THIS TOO YOURSELF!

to late -.-

or is it?

]attachicon.gifphoto 2.JPG

white fluffy dogs make eveything better! biggrin.png

Well I didn't become blind but, I do like the fluffy adorable dog and that you look very cute. I think I did need eye insurance, after seeing the beauty at first sight that your picture has. :D

• Brohoof 1

Ok, what the hell, lol

This picture was taken at my senior prom last year lol And i like both pictures, soooo have a funny and a serious one! This is an awesome idea.

attachicon.gifpromformal.jpgattachicon.gifpromsilly.jpg

lol i broke the rules

why am I not surprised to see you in this thread lol. laugh.png  My choice is now biased thanks to your entry young pony so i will have to keep all my opionions to myself.dry.png

• Brohoof 1

why am I not surprised to see you in this thread lol. img-1383597-3-laugh.png  My choice is now biased thanks to your entry young pony so i will have to keep all my opionions to myself.img-1383597-4-dry.png

lol what? I'm not really sure how to respond to that lol, but i suppose I am very flattered and thank you? Lol please give me ALL the opinions! lololololololol

• Brohoof 1

lol what? I'm not really sure how to respond to that lol, but i suppose I am very flattered and thank you? Lol please give me ALL the opinions! lololololololol

haha i knew you wouldn't recpgnize me its fluffy i was there when you took those pictures remember? haha thanks for the laugh though

/)

• Brohoof 2

haha i knew you wouldn't recpgnize me its fluffy i was there when you took those pictures remember? haha thanks for the laugh though

/)

HA FLUUUUUUUFFY~~ THATS AWESOME. I thought the name sounded familiar! Why are you here, lol? Finally submitted to the entirety of the fandom? <3laugh.png

• Brohoof 2

HA FLUUUUUUUFFY~~ THATS AWESOME. I thought the name sounded familiar! Why are you here, lol? Finally submitted to the entirety of the fandom? <3laugh.png

yes it took some of my friends that last i checked you werent so cool with but i finally jump right into the world of ponies i even made a few pixel arts of my own ponies i just cant draw them so i stick with me pixels

• Brohoof 1

Alright my little ponies, submissions are closed!

You shut that big, white-teethed mouth of yours, Sparkity! Let the pretty girls continue posting their pretty little faces! D:

Edited by Psyche Clops
  • Brohoof 3

o.o;; Whaaaaaaaa? Why would we do this?? D: What if it makes all other brony girls feel bad. T-T Maybe it shouldn't be a contest... Just...a thread to show that there are many of us pegasisters out there..? :c Ah well...gonna show 3 pictures of myself anyway so you guys know I'm real..! blush.png

I would hide them and do the "spoiler" thing, but idk how, so I'm just giving links. >///<

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/316234_280808071951166_1414337988_n.jpg

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/229261_1357660078027_7901410_n.jpg

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/419013_3171803027690_1192436266_n.jpg

There ya go.. ^///^;;

• Brohoof 10

Ah what the hay? This could be fun!

(Rule #1- NO Creepers!)

Enjoy! img-1286837-1-biggrin.png

I'm not really using this as an "attractive" contest, but just so that I can get to know some of my pony friends a little better! img-1286837-2-wink.png

Brohoofs please! <3

You remind me of tara strong for some reason, that is who I think of when I see you. You look pretty awesome! This contest has been a lot of fun!

• Brohoof 2

You remind me of tara strong for some reason, that is who I think of when I see you. You look pretty awesome! This contest has been a lot of fun!

Aww thanks! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside with all these sweet comments derpy_emoticon2.png 

Anyways I think this thread has become more of a "Let's Go and Meet the Pegasisters" thread more than a contest (Hey that's a pretty good idea for a new thread....  huh.png ) It's nice to see that I'm not the only one out there, and that there are so many lovely pegasister faces all around! biggrin.png

• Brohoof 1

Ah what the hay? This could be fun!

(Rule #1- NO Creepers!)

Enjoy! img-1286837-1-biggrin.png

I'm not really using this as an "attractive" contest, but just so that I can get to know some of my pony friends a little better! img-1286837-2-wink.png

Brohoofs please! <3

You remind me, a lot, of my friend's girlfriend. Not trying to be a creeper, but do you live in Indiana? If not, you're very pretty lol :P

• Brohoof 1

I suggest @Motion Spark to consider my previous post's suggestion for the competition, AND apart from that, have more than one categories of winners in the poll 'coz this forum allows us to make different questions for different categories of poll (Cutest Dog Owner, Cutest Cosplayer, Cutest Oriental Mare, Pinkie Pie Award for Best Party Queen, Fluttershy Award for Best Shy Mare [read: reserved or less showy - aka less skin exposure]; etc..... to name some of the category examples).

btw, is the contest/competition still open??? If not, I won't post my entry here.

• Brohoof 2

You remind me, a lot, of my friend's girlfriend. Not trying to be a creeper, but do you live in Indiana? If not, you're very pretty lol

Oh well thanks img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png 

I'm sure you are a handsome young lad yourself! Haha and I'm sorry to crush your dreams, but I do not live in Indiana sad.png

• Brohoof 1