gaming ArmA 2: Takistan Life

Display Name

So, i normally don't play ArmA 2 because my PC wasn't built for gaming. *Its for Video Rendering*

But i got ArmA 2 and tried out Takistan Life.

And it was the most weird/awkward gaming experience i have ever had.

But..It was extremely fun. Especially when you have friends with you.

This is a short video of what happened in my first hour of playing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNoharNIqZE

Has anyone else here played Takistan Life?

Edited by NewCalamity

I often play DayZ a AmrA II realism zombie mod. It is an amazing mod it offers you to choose for yourself, be a bandit? Sure! go and kill the innocent, lead them in asking for help and murder them. Team up and fight the horde. It is a 255Km/s map and most of the time you will be on foot.

• Brohoof 1

I often play DayZ a AmrA II realism zombie mod. It is an amazing mod it offers you to choose for yourself, be a bandit? Sure! go and kill the innocent, lead them in asking for help and murder them. Team up and fight the horde. It is a 255Km/s map and most of the time you will be on foot.

I play DayZ alot aswell. 

But i kinda gave up because i got killed by a hacker and lost all of my rare gear.

So i'm just waiting for the Standalone to release!

Yeah that happens allot but there isn't much you can do to combat a hacker besides becoming a hacker yourself, but then there will be an epic war of the hackers... I'd pay to see that., army spawned in pantaloons to fight one another in a zombie apocalypse.. Sounds fun! :D

• Brohoof 1