Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Background Pony deserves recognition?

Lightning Buckheart

I'd love to see more of the background pegasai from Hurricane Fluttershy and Wonderbolt Academy, especially the likes of Flitter, Cloudchaser, Thunderlane, and his adorable brother Rumble

img-1300970-1-_p_commission__cloudchaser

img-1300970-2-tumblr_messzlhDZP1rnq29eo1

I'm going to second this. Thunderlane and Cloudchaser are two of my favorite secondary characters. Thunderlane has one of the coolest designs, and Cloudchaser is just all-around sexy haha. :derp:

I think Octavia and Vinyl deserve more recognition.  A music themed episode like a battle of the bands would be perfect.  I just think their character designs are too good to pass up. 

Who cares about background ponies, they are all clones anyway!

img-1301074-1-ofyag8.jpg

There's like 10 Bon Bons, blue ones and pink ones! I smell shenanigans.

Seriously though, I'd love to see some more Soarin.

This pic is like the iPad MLP Storybook app, kinda cheap. They made a Ursa Minor look like a big brown bear.

Not all Background ponies are bad, name more, people!

Well I would defently like to see colgate. Just some few lines :) I was thinking about saying Derpy, but it did not go so well last time :(

But the one pony I would like to have some lines is *pause for dramatic effect* Twist.... JK.... Cloudchaser :D

Derpy was already on the way to getting the recognition she deserved. Even Lauren at one point mentioned that she was going to get an episode focused on her. Heck, she already got voiced and even called by name! THEN it took just one overly sensitive viewer to complain about it. Despite the many bronies who came to her defense, it was more than enough to scare Hasbro to roll her back into the shadows. So no matter which background pony gets more screentime, I just hope Hasbro won't focus on ONE negative input over the thousands who say otherwise.

• Brohoof 1

derpy replacing pinkie pie (settle down, settle down) I don't really like pinkie. Sure she is funny but sometimes she is just stupid to the point it's funny :/ derpy is different she doesn't mean anything she does