mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

the rainbow factory song hasn't come out of my head fir days probably because the song is so good and I listen to it every day on youtube also I love the animation for the SFN version

-Short Instermental-

"Now a rainbows tale isn't quite as nice as the stories we know as sugar and spice but a rainbow's easy if you get to know it with the help of the magic from a pegasus device"

-Short Instermental-

"Let's dive deeper into a rainbows philosophy far greater then that of Cloudsdales mythology It's easy to misjudge that floating city with its alluring decor and social psychology ut with all great things comes a great responsibility that of Cloudsdale being whether stability How might you ask are we up for the task the answer is in a simple facility"

-Short Instermental-

"In the rainbow factory where fears and horrors come true in the rainbow factory not a single soul gets through In the rainbow factory where fears and horrors come true"

-Long Instermental-

"In the rainbow factory where fears and horrors come true in the rainbow factory not a single soul gets through in the rainbow factory where fears and horrors come true in the rainbow factory not a single soul gets through"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz1rqdfyGcg

Plays after driving off the Ceadeus. Even if you had help in the form of ancient weaponry, you still took down a sea-dragon larger than your base camp. You broke the mighty horns that caused earthquakes every time he rammed the ocean. You dodged torrents of water that would have ended your life not too long ago, and you made a dragon, who is deserving of the name "sea god", one that the Guild would need to send an army after, run away. And in doing so, you save Moga Village. In-story, the final cutscene marks this as your crowning achievement. A masterwork of bravery and skill that will be Spoken Of Forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyFfoFTs9P8

This one is from Satan's pet picklesaurus.

Edited by Xidphel
  • Brohoof 1

This x10000000000. Love this song. Love it soooo much. Literally one of my absolute favorite tunes:

Oh and this because my best friend who got me into ponies showed me it and I love it as well:

(edited)

Might as a well jump, jump! Go ahead jump!

eh that's one of my least favorite van halen track tbh xD

Ain't talkin' bout love is probably one of my favorites so here's an amazing cover by Mike Semesky and Alex Rudinger

Edited by EpiPony

Destiny Soundtrack (well, only one track that was released)......the rest, im hoping it comes out early.