Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

1 minute ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I meant the 2011 Old Republic game?  

Ooooh Ill be honest I never paid attention to the music in SWTOR. I was there for the social aspect so I never thought to listen to the music. I usually had other stuff going on in the background. 

On 2/23/2023 at 7:31 PM, Jedishy said:

This is stuck in my brain for workouts 

I was just about to post that. I don't understand any Mongolian so I'm just chanting "hu hu hu hu!" constantly but I love it!

43 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Moby - We're All Made of Stars  

Have you considered that song?  

No. But the song I posted is an example of the psychological effects of this condition. Impotence and various other disorders. It is something my mother used to mention quite often, despite being unable to explain the source of the issue and the symptoms. That is the reason I wanted to share this song. That is how I communicate, not just with her, but in general. Using euphemisms. Since her wound and mine are still bleeding. And we tend to become very sadistic and manipulative when triggered. It is difficult. But as long as I treat her as a little girl. She will treat me like a child. And that is the best deal I can get with this joker card I have been dealt in life. Some people use their strength. I use my weakness. The strangest part of all. Is that at the end of the day. I feel sad for them. I can only hope the feeling is mutual.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

Probably one of the top ten most overplayed songs of all time. :nom:

I'm responding with

Because I love "Streetlights" and Dragon Ball Z (Abridged)