Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

(edited)

This was in my head when I awoke this morning....

Martyn Bennett - Chanter (it's a bit of a slower to get going so give it a minute ...)

-

And just for shits and giggles, this one also just 'cause it's one my favourites.....

Edited by Tropical Melody
Addendum

• 2 weeks later...

This is such a warm song for me. I keep going back to it.

It seems long, but most of the singing ends at around 3:30 with the rest of the time being instrumentals before a few more lyrics at the end. I skipped on listening to this song at all for a bit since I'm put off by such long songs, but it's worth the listen. :BrightMacContent:

Nathan Wagner has some great work. I never see anyone talking about him.

1 hour ago, LetterTwister said:

This is such a warm song for me. I keep going back to it.

It seems long, but most of the singing ends at around 3:30 with the rest of the time being instrumentals before a few more lyrics at the end. I skipped on listening to this song at all for a bit since I'm put off by such long songs, but it's worth the listen. :BrightMacContent:

Nathan Wagner has some great work. I never see anyone talking about him.

Owww! Snatched to playlist ^-^ I'm into emotional tracks lately =p

• Excited 1

6 hours ago, Crypty Scribbles said:

Owww! Snatched to playlist ^-^ I'm into emotional tracks lately =p

Yay!! I'm so happy you like it! :squee:

Some others from him that I'd recommend are "The Hero (Remaster)" for a song in a similar vein as this one, "Blood" if you want a more depressing song, and "Psychopath" if you'd like an angrier one. :fluttershy:

Blood is the first song I ever heard from him and I still love it, but I'm partial to The Hero! :BrightMacContent:

• Hugs 1

@GodlyWolf

What I mean by that in the feelings topic, I turn 40 next year.  I brick has 4 sides and fate has a dark thirst to claim us:worry:  

I'm no Star Trek fan, but I picture Captain Picard saying that thousands of years ago, a triumph darkness consumed much of outer space.  And now it's returning, not knowing if it's against us or for us.  He's listening to this cover provided below.