Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

LUNA! yay its luna again! first painting in a while and didn't have a reference so I went by memory- but I think I got her aura color wrong- I think its purple but im really not willing to change it- it's still good-

eh- probably an hour or two's work- not very long I was bored-

post-13386-0-30405100-1364692837_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 13

oh my...

No words.

Seriously.

How is that even... (and without a refference)

That is so adorably awesome, it just broke my heart...

The position, the pose, the details in the mane, night sky and the grass (not even to mention the cutie mark or the eyes). This piece of art belongs in a gallery to be admired by more people!

And, okay, an hour or 2 you say... wacko.png Okay, no further questions, I think I just fell in love.

Edited by Friendship_Cannon
  • Brohoof 1

it is for sale :) thank you very much- it loolks funny to me but it could be because I got her color of her mane off- idk- thank you very much:)

it looks amazing!

i want that painting xD

the colors, her posture, her eyes, all of this is amazing.

i really want to see more of your art, is a pleasure for my eyes :3

lol thank you very much! I hope I did- the painting bothers me though- ugh something loks off it might be her color but I don't know- its the sky! hahah

That is lovely!

Well done! I am a Luna fan and I honestly think you did her proper justice! Congrats to you are in order!

Ninety-three characters! How can I get more. . . oh, never mind.

oh my...

No words.

Seriously.

How is that even... (and without a refference)

That is so adorably awesome, it just broke my heart...

The position, the pose, the details in the mane, night sky and the grass (not even to mention the cutie mark or the eyes). This piece of art belongs in a gallery to be admired by more people!

And, okay, an hour or 2 you say... wacko.png Okay, no further questions, I think I just fell in love.

lol- thank you very much yea it was really hard to do without a ref because I wasn't sure of how to do her color or anything- eek it scared me- I think I got her mane wrong but oh welps- thank you very much!

lol- thank you very much yea it was really hard to do without a ref because I wasn't sure of how to do her color or anything- eek it scared me- I think I got her mane wrong but oh welps- thank you very much!

I really had to look this up, and you are right... the mane looks different than the original show style. Different doesn´t mean wrong in any kind, though, it is just a unique style. In the show you can clearly see the borders of the mane and the (royal) aura around it, your drawing makes this shift very soft, nearly not recognizable (and that is the best thing possible!). Yep, I completely sound like a fangirl ahem... boy xD

• Brohoof 1

hahaha- thank you- yea- I just wanted it to look completely right but I just didn't have any pictures to help me an dmy memory isn't very good so I didn't remember much

I really had to look this up, and you are right... the mane looks different than the original show style. Different doesn´t mean wrong in any kind, though, it is just a unique style. In the show you can clearly see the borders of the mane and the (royal) aura around it, your drawing makes this shift very soft, nearly not recognizable (and that is the best thing possible!). Yep, I completely sound like a fangirl ahem... boy xD

• Brohoof 1

Wow, that's a really beautiful drawing! I'd like to try and paint, but I'm not very creative, so I'll leave the artwork up to talented people like you! Great job! :)

• Brohoof 1

I'll give you 20 bits for it and pay shipping. You're right, her aura ismpurple, but close to the blue you used. This is a really, really good painting.

wait= like- you'll actually buy it from me for 20$ plus the shipping?  haha that woulkd be so awesome! thank you very much for the complements- she is my favorite next to rainbow dash!

thank you very muc- the foreground did bother me some- but it could simply be because I didn't do as well as I should have.

five :D

Her mane is gorgeous! and the background is beautiful. The twinkling stars if the foreground is a nice touch too. This is a fantastic piece hooves down.

thank you very much! I wish I could be a lot better- but I guess with practice I will eventually get there- I just hope I can do it :)

Wow, that's a really beautiful drawing! I'd like to try and paint, but I'm not very creative, so I'll leave the artwork up to talented people like you! Great job! smile.png

thank you very much- im thinking I might do the mane six next- scenes from some of my favorite eppisodes :) mostly from episode 13 of season 3 but then some from too many pinkie pie and maybe even one of fluttershy :)

Ahh! She's so beautiful! Just her posture, expression, all the stars in the background, It all goes together so well. Great job! I'd love to see more!

Now that is an awesome painting. I love how you did her wavy mane and tail. The background is also well done. Overall it is an outstanding pic. 

thank you very much! I love the freedom she has in it- like its moving- she looksa little stiff in  my oppnion but I guess she did turn out pretty good