Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Butch's Big fancy Ball (Social/Romance/Dating RP)

Silverwisp the Bard

"Er, hi! Might I come to the Ball?"
Come and be welcome :)

figured you would know what I meant. And don't worry about your writing, it was fine

Ye

I was trying to talk to him too, but your probabely right about him being in a diffrent timezone.

Sorry, timezones,and work conspire to keep me from ponies, I'll try to post more frequently.

(edited)

Hey, I'd like to join! I'm a newbie roleplayer, though.

Name:Violetta

Species:Pegasus

Background:Saiys on her page.

Dress/outfit (optional): A simple lavender dress

Anything else you feel the others should know about: Her page:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/violetta-r3478

My dress: Has a dark purple top hat with a magenta bow. It has a buckled up violet and twilight coloured purple. It has a school girl skirt that is almost indigo and regular lavender. 

Edited by angelbunny4646

Downside of global net, i suppose?

Timezone: ruining the fun of the Internet since the beginning of time.

And don't worry about your writing, it was fine! tongue.png
post-10241-0-59968900-1355149338.jpg

Ye

Ye squawk pirate tongue now 'eh matey?

Maybe it's just me, but I think you're planning for something surprising, Silverwisp. :lol:

Grr. I've been looking for a good romantic RP, but... there's an even number of ponies, and it's also a multiple of ten...

Gah, what the hell.

Name: Addem Up

Species: Earth Pony

Background: In my signature.

Dress/outfit (optional): https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/409599_149668388517762_18336120_n.jpg

Anything else you feel the others should know about: Cuddles colts.

@@Addem Up,

Well, I'm a bit on the fence tbh, but as long as you don't bring too much of the backstory into it, we should be fine.

Backstory? What... *checks character*

Oh. That. Sorry about that. Addem was/is one of my first OCs, and as such went through a mary-sue period. I'll have to revise that sometime.

• Brohoof 1

It still says Searching in it. I want in.

I'll use Standoff, one of the links in my signature. See you there.

Name: Standoff

Species: Earth-pony

Background: He just sort of showed up a few months ago. Anyone who knows him doesn't see him much.

Dress/outfit: A black vest and black pants.

Anything else you feel the others should know about: N/A

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cuppie-cake-r3459

Name: Cuppie Cake

Species: Pegasus

Background: Born in Ponyville she now travels around looking for jobs as a pastery chef but she's not very good at keeping them

Outfit: chefs hat

I hope that I can still join I know that you've already started and her excuse could be that she was in the kitchen the whole time and is now on break again I really hope that I can join this one.

• Brohoof 1

i would like to apply!

Ok here it goes!

Name:Lightning Dancer

Species:Pegasus

Background:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters?do=save_edit

The character profile will tell you everything

Dress/Outfit(Optional) A royal blue version of Pinkie Pie's brides maid dress

Anything else you feel others should know about you: Lightning has a really bubbly personality and is super talkative!

(edited)

Hopefully you're still accepting.

Name: Half-Note

Background: He was a musician raised in ponyville Ponyville. He eventually left to try and hit the big times. Unfortunately he never got past B-List artist. He is currently going through a writer's block and is looking for inspiration.

Dress/outfit (optional): He wears a White Tux with a blue bow tie that has yellow polka dots.

Anything else you feel the others should know about: Can't say I can think of anything.

Edited by Half-Note

Hai Guys! img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

I just wanted to say that I really like where this RP is going, it seems like it could be a lot of fun! My top concern though is that Rudolph (my OC) is in a bit of a lull here in the story and may need somepony to converse with him. He would be more than welcome to approach some pony, but I just want to make sure that someone is willing to dive right in. Rudolph is different, I'll tell you that, but he is quite a charming young lad derpy_emoticon2.png  If anypony has interest in pulling the plot along with Rudolph mention me in this thread or PM if you want. I just want to make sure everyone gets as much out of this RP as they can img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

*Link in signature if you need a quick reference*

Thanks! <3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
y top concern though is that Rudolph (my OC) is in a bit of a lull here in the story and may need somepony to converse with him. He would be more than welcome to approach some pony, but I just want to make sure that someone is willing to dive right in.

Oh, yes. Don't worry, we seem like getting many players here, so you may get somepony to interact with. Have you tried talking with @slimmyjimjim?

Edited by Sky Warden

Oh, yes. Don't worry, we seem like getting many players here, so you may get somepony to interact with. Have you tried talking with slimmyjimjim?

Sure I'd love to interact with him if he's okay with it! I'll give it a go tongue.png

Hear that, @@slimmyjimjim, perhaps Cuppie Cake and Rudolph can engage in a delightful conversation img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Oh yes thank you so much but just to clear things up im a chick sorry I guess it doesn't really matter I thought I'd just say it now

No problem! Sorry, I just assume pretty much everyone here is a guy. I was a bit confused from a username like "slimmyjimjim" so I just assumed it was a guy. But hey, now I know! Plus, I'm a girl (pegasister) here on the forums too, if you couldn't tell by the pink Fluttershy lovey-potiony avatar tongue.png

• 2 weeks later...

Is this roleplay still open to new people? Because I'd be interested in joining in. :) I'm not perfect at roleplaying since I haven't done it all that much but I'm willing to give this a go! 

Here is the link to my OC, Ruby Gleam. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ruby-gleam-r3523 

Might as well give you the overview as well:

Name: Ruby Gleam

Background: See link

Dress/outfit: She would be wearing a simple but pretty dark green dress that has some sparkly diamonds on it. She would also wear some plain black shoes on her hooves. Ruby doesn't go over the top with her dressing up. XD

Hope I can be part of this! :)

Lovely design, come on in

UHm, what else to say...

Does she have a job or is she still visiting school?

She's currently unemployed but she'd probably like a job in a library or selling food at a kiosk or a cafe. :) She spends most of her time sitting at home doing writing, reading and painting or going into town for fresh air and to interact with others. ;) 

Lovely design, come on in

UHm, what else to say...

Does she have a job or is she still visiting school?

Oh by the way thank you for letting me join! I'm really looking forward to starting my part in the roleplay. :)

Equal mares to stallions?

now I'm sad faced but oh well.

I'll put this here if the world unbalances again.

Name: Agile hoof. Link Is here: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/agile-hoof-r3679

Species: Pegasus

Background: Could thou not read the OC page? or would that not be enough info?

Dress/outfit (optional): None. She isn't one for dresses.

Anything else you feel the others should know about: Not really...

And this one is for if there isn't enough stallions:

Name: Bright Spark

Species: Unicorn

Background: Could thou not read the OC page? or would that not be enough info?

Dress/outfit (optional): A tuxedo. What else can I say really?

Anything else you feel the others should know about: Nope.

Of course I'm just here is either side becomes unbalanced.

I think I'll have Echo in this one, if that's alright. His link is in my sig, but just in case...

Name: Echo Sight

Species: Unicorn

Back story: In the character data

Outfit: A very dark blue, almost black, tuxedo