General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

If you don't have REM sleep, you won't be feeling rested.

I hardly feel rested anyway.

My dog always tries to lay in my bed with me, and every time I move to get comfortable, he moves closer.

I usually wind up scrunched up at the top of my bed whilst my dog sprawls out across the rest...

When that happens, I just kick him out :P

I'd love to be able to shut my door properly...

A combination of casual usage, digital art, and gaming.

Ok, for the gaming part and the art you'll need a powerful graphics card, and lots of ram for save files and art. Depending on how process intensive the games you want to play are, you'll want a good cooling system. Everything else is a bit more complex and I don't trust myself to explain it. There are tons of great tutorials out there for building the right computer for you.

This is why there should be DVRs for the mind.
I remember seeing some experiment somewhere where a patient's brain was wired up to some machine, and they managed to get a blurry mess of a dream on a monitor.

You should trick your subconscious into writing stories for you. You could become famous or something.

You actually read the whole thing?

I had a five-part dream last night, and the only two parts that came close to ponies was the fact that it was raining glue from the inside (Discord) and Pinkie Pie in a diaper.

I've never had a pony related dream, much less ones about ponies in diapers.

oh my god that would be so awesome why can't I have a dream like that

We will make millions! 

I just need at least $1000, that's all...

I hardly feel rested anyway.

You need to take a nap...

Ok, for the gaming part and the art you'll need a powerful graphics card, and lots of ram for save files and art. Depending on how process intensive the games you want to play are, you'll want a good cooling system. Everything else is a bit more complex and I don't trust myself to explain it. There are tons of great tutorials out there for building the right computer for you.

I already got a case and PSU, but nothing in the case except the PSU.

I've been planning on getting just the motherboard, RAM, processor, DVD drive, and SSD, with the video card for later.

What brands would you recommend?

I remember seeing some experiment somewhere where a patient's brain was wired up to some machine, and they managed to get a blurry mess of a dream on a monitor.

Relaying a dream for everyone to see... That would be epic... (And kinda creepy...)

I've never had a pony related dream, much less ones about ponies in diapers.

oh my god that would be so awesome why can't I have a dream like that

It was just an image or sign of Pinkie Pie sitting down a chair, looking at her covered-up bum... And that was at the pool... In my dream...

(I blame Viscra.)

• Brohoof 1

You need to take a nap...

I already got a case and PSU, but nothing in the case except the PSU.

I've been planning on getting just the motherboard, RAM, processor, DVD drive, and SSD, with the video card for later.

What brands would you recommend?

Relaying a dream for everyone to see... That would be epic... (And kinda creepy...)

So far this is the best combination of supplies I've seen for a gaming computer, and I'm sure it could easily handle anything from rendering to photoshop or SAI.

- 3.2 gHz i7 6-core (OC'd to 4.4 gHz)

- 32 GB RAM (8×4 DIMM)

- NVIDIA GTX 680

- ASUS Sabertooth X79 Motherboard

- Seagate Barracuda 3 TB HD

- 2x Samsung 830 256 GB SSD (in a RAID 0 Configuration)

- Master Cooler 1000 Watt Power Supply

• Brohoof 1

Some important information.

15505_applejack_fluttershy_pinkie_pie_ra

My dog always tries to lay in my bed with me, and every time I move to get comfortable, he moves closer.

I usually wind up scrunched up at the top of my bed whilst my dog sprawls out across the rest...
When that happens, I just kick him out 

My brother's cat wakes me up every morning so that I fill their bowls. And he refuses to leave me alone until I do. I cannot sleep in if the food and water bowls are empty. Leo is a smart cat. Zen would probably starve without him....

You actually read the whole thing?

*points to book on flank*

tumblr_m1v8lfJ8vE1r3k1m8o1_500.png

• Brohoof 1

That.

Is the most awesome thing.

EVER! :D

Like, it was literally me? How I look in my pictures and whatnot?

Thats bucking awesome.

Yes, it was rather strange considering I've only seen a picture of you once or twice in this thread.

Dreams are weird like that.

It was just an image or sign of Pinkie Pie sitting down a chair, looking at her covered-up bum... And that was at the pool... In my dream...

(I blame Viscra.)

Viscra really has nothing to do with it, I would have said the same thing regardless if he were here or not...

• Brohoof 2