Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I'm literally learning stuff just by reading the posts.
That's how they were designed. I was lazy in creating their OC profiles. I only gave them but the barest of details. Their true merits can only be found within an actual roleplay. 

And very well. Although you shouldn't have to look very hard in theory.
It has to hit me like a truck or something.

Inspiration!

Like that. Reading helps.

Also, as another note, I'm reading the RP with the fan made Past Sins soundtrack, which lasts at least a good hour or so, so far. IT's an interesting experience.
Really? Care to tell me about it?

and for some reason, I'm not getting your quote notifications
 I've been getting a maybe 75% (rough estimate) of yours. That big post a couple of pages back did not give me a notification.

I can't wait to see how does that happen.

I don't know how I did it myself.

That's how they were designed. I was lazy in creating their OC profiles. I only gave them but the barest of details. Their true merits can only be found within an actual roleplay. 

It has to hit me like a truck or something.

Inspiration!

Like that. Reading helps.

Really? Care to tell me about it?

I've been getting a maybe 75% (rough estimate) of yours. That big post a couple of pages back did not give me a notification.

I don't know how I did it myself.

Seems like a interesting thing to do, IMO.

And yes, I understand the need for a truck-style hit of inspiration. Reading definitely helps.

Well, given how the soundtrack has as a total different feelings throughout it, it can get very in tone with the RP or sometimes just give that music ambient taht is nice when readindg. That's my thought though.

Scoots...get back to the notificationhs please...

And for some reason, that doesn't surprise me. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

People were on there in the first place? :huh:

I would have been on there somewhat, if I had minecraft.

And wasn't grounded.

There were at least 2 or 3 on at any given time around when I first joined and a bit after.

You should get Minecraft (when you're not grounded) and play sometime, though.

Well I'm listening to music, but I should be studying for finals tomorrow... That's not happening lol! Im such a procrastinator :/

Right there with you... I've been listening to these prog house mixes for the past few hours, and I'm pretty sure I didn't study enough for my Analysis exam tomorrow.

Edited by bluetrace

@, Damn you Scootacool. And damn Electrobolt too. You're making me want to hug the screen with little talk of Key and Bolt in page 3. :wub:

And by the way, I must admit that, the more I read the RP, the more I love the characters (I still kind of hate Indices though ^_^ At least Magicon has the decency of not being outright arrogant). And when I was reading that little speech from Key...I remembered that she was 15 years old. You forget taht fact sometimes given how suspicious she normally is of people, but that breakdown...seriously. I wub her. :)

@,

Despite his excessive formality, he seemed soft, almost huggable.

Admit it. That phrase from Ambrosia made you smile IRL. :P

Edited by Arcanel
  • Brohoof 2

Admit it. That phrase from Ambrosia made you smile IRL.
What in the world? I did not receive this mention.

Anyways, perhaps it did. It was probably a month ago. But he looks huggable in my avatar.

Also, your test is ready....

• Brohoof 1

The mentioning is wonky right now. All of the notifications are. I'm looking into it, but one fire drill at a time. :P

Anyways, perhaps it did. It was probably a month ago. But he looks huggable in my avatar.

You bet he looks huggable! :3

You're making me want to hug the screen with little talk of Key and Bolt in page 3.

Key and Electrobolt... Intense feels, man. Intense feels. :)

I still kind of hate Indices though

Her time in the limelight is wonderfully short.

At least Magicon has the decency of not being outright arrogant

Magicon has a moment of extreme awesomeness and badflankery. 

And when I was reading that little speech from Key...I remembered that she was 15 years old. You forget taht fact sometimes given how suspicious she normally is of people, but that breakdown...seriously. I wub her.

Yay! Somepony wubs Key Gear.  :wub:

• Brohoof 3

Let's see what's going on in this... Oh no! Mods! *hides*

I'll come out when it's safe to break the rules again... Until then, Adieu!

• Brohoof 1

I had feared I would have encountered her. Lucky Lapis I didn't.

And he will be a most useful pawn if he follows the list.

NO ONE is afraid of him.

His characters are pretty scary.

Especially Ambrosia....

• Brohoof 1

Let's see what's going on in this... Oh no! Mods! *hides*

Scoots and I are relatively harmless. As long as causing chaos and causing the forum's back-end machinery to explode are both counted under 'relatively harmless'.

It's Calamity you need to watch out for.

• Brohoof 3

Also, your test is ready....

Oh, I'm not saying Lapis isn't huggable. But I think it woudl have still made you smile. ^_^

If I were to show Star or Haven what you just wrote to me, I have the slight feeling they'd pale. :lol: Still, I'm gonna break my damn mind doing something worthy of the test. I Pinkie Promise I will break my mind doing my best. I can't Pinkie Promise it will end well. ^_^

The mentioning is wonky right now. All of the notifications are. I'm looking into it, but one fire drill at a time. 

Key and Electrobolt... Intense feels, man. Intense feels. :)

Yay! Somepony wubs Key Gear.  :wub:

At least we know that you know about he mentioning. :P

I just finished reading page 4 (Wow...4 pages in one day...YAHOO!). And I have the feeling this is gonna get good. And to be fair, I somewhat misjudged Magicon. The only time he becomes a not-so-likeable self is probably when being so outright blunt and even that's not so bad. But after that, he's actually a nice pony. :) He just becomes serious when magic comes into play, which doesn't surprise me in the slightest. I can't see Indices changing though. And I must say the little interactions happening are more than just interesting. :D Also, Scootacool...you're a damn genius, you know? I have no idea how many droppings of bombs were done, but mix that with Dave's and I swear, I could hear the bombs exploding outside my friggin door.

And yes Scootacool, I totally wub Key.  :wub:

Anyway, this is my call to leave for the day. I WILL continue to read that awesome RP tomorrow, but I also need to prepare for my test. Guys, know this. Berry's tests can be as tough as any college test you might have had. Period. Goodnight everypony! :)

• Brohoof 3

Says the guy who paired with "Calamity" in name would mean absolute and utter destruction and chaos. :3

New Calamity. 'New'. Their chaos is bad chaos. Only Discord chaos can reign :3 Me paired with Calamity would nullify all existence, not cause more of the same.

'There's only one crown, baby, let the one king rule'.

• Brohoof 1

I feel like saying something useful, but really there is noting I can add to this conversation- that's where this post comes in. This post is a way for me to feel like I actually typed something important, when in reality I just typed about typing this to feel more important, but since I've already said that twice I'm guessing you get that. Regular text is boring, I'm switching to Base64:

SXNuJ3QgdGhpcyBtb3JlIGZ1bj8gT3Igbm8/IFdlbGwgSSdtIGJvcmVkIHdpdGggQmFzZTY0IG5vdywgdGltZSB0byBzd2l0Y2ggb3ZlciB0byB0ZXh0LCBldmVuIHRob3VnaCBJIGhhdmUgbm90aGluZyB0byBzYXkuLi4=

So yeah...

If I were to show Star or Haven what you just wrote to me, I have the slight feeling they'd pale.
Well, the actual writing of it all was somewhat simple. Thinking of how to use it once I was done was the real challenge for me. And surely the premise would be difficult for them.

, wanna see what Arcanel has to do?

Berry's tests can be as tough as any college test you might have had.
Perhaps. Just try your best. 
  • Brohoof 1

New Calamity. 'New'. Their chaos is bad chaos. Only Discord chaos can reign :3 Me paired with Calamity would nullify all existence, not cause more of the same.

'There's only one crown, baby, let the one king rule'.

............ :ph34r: ...........fine, I'll let you go, but only beacuse I'm tired, it's 3:08AM, I'm supposed to be waking up within 4 and a half hours, and because of that ERB reference (Still you gotta admit, I'd like to see you and NC causing some destruction here and there. Would be pretty damn awesome and hilarious. :P)

• Brohoof 1