Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

"Mic" is an abbreviation for microphone.

Mike is a proper name.

Must be a regional thing. Mic and mike are both the same thing. Like disk and disc.

@@Arcanel,

You've been accepted. The other individual that wanted in has characters that lack much material for me to figure out how the character could fit, so I've asked them if they could provide more details.

I would've replied earlier, but I was... Distracted by Skype calls and fainting when I got back from work.

• Brohoof 1

Huh. Well then.

Well fuck you and fuck the makers of Kirby as well, dammit. :|

:lol:

<3

D: nooooooooooo

But, to be fair, I kinda agree that saying "Mike" instead of "Mic" sounds weird.

Kirby is god

This. I was on an epic playacraploadofkirbygames thing that ended a week or so ago. Was epic.

• Brohoof 2

Okay, so...I realized three things.

One, it took me a while to realize that in my previous big post, I wrote "Scootaloo" instead of "Scootacool"...........failed act is failed. ^_^

Two, THIS. IS. QUITE. GOOD. And it deserves a mention in EQD and more views that it does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBW2qVVz7sU

And three, I got accepted into the Trixie Train RP. And that now Berry, Scootacool, and FELD0 brohoofed my character. Joy. Joy everywhere. :D

You need to check here more often :3

Problem was that I was away all day. Curse my timing to be away all day (although to be fair, it was a brony meeting, so it was worth it :) ). 

You've been accepted. The other individual that wanted in has characters that lack much material for me to figure out how the character could fit, so I've asked them if they could provide more details. I would've replied earlier, but I was... Distracted by Skype calls and fainting when I got back from work.

I see...hope that DD can make provide more details. :) And thank you again for accepting me Scoots. Seriously. I appreciate your trust in my OC and me. :) 

And dude, the reason I didn't ask you before was because I know how busy you usually are. :mellow:  

• Brohoof 4

I can't help I've actually never played most of the old Kirby games.

That doesn't change a damn thing though!

If you've got a Wii, I'd definitely suggest getting the anniversary collection. It's a great deal, for sure. Kirby's Adventure, Dream Land 1, 2, 3, Superstar, 64 for 40 bucks.

• Brohoof 2

If you've got a Wii, I'd definitely suggest getting the anniversary collection. It's a great deal, for sure. Kirby's Adventure, Dream Land 1, 2, 3, Superstar, 64 for 40 bucks.

I actually really wanted that. And still do. But other things of more importance came up.

and by more importance, I mean other things popped up at a time that I wasn't thinking about that game.

• Brohoof 1

I'mma go sleepy in my beddy, so g'nighty :3

Night Jay Bee! (And again, take my prayers to you, and know that your dad is happy up there, ok? Christmas definitely shouldn't be about sadness. :) ).

• Brohoof 2

I actually really wanted that. And still do. But other things of more importance came up.

and by more importance, I mean other things popped up at a time that I wasn't thinking about that game.

Ah. Well, I don't think it's at risk of being discontinued soon, but I don't know for sure. Hopefully you manage to get it.