General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Devilishly clever.

Thank you. It will appear in my latest RP post, which is almost done I'd think. Sad that my neat little idea was revealed before the actual post, but I had no where else to test it to make sure it works. Of course, you knew all along. Why didn't it occur to you to do that?

• Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

I feel like kicking myself in the nuts right now.

Wow... That's actually pretty awesome.

So did I! But I think it just took me a few days to finish the entire thing all in gold. :lol: I still remember when I you had to use the Formula cars...*shudders* Worst part is, I'm JUST about to finish the game 100% all I need is a few signature takedowns and a few trophy missions and that's it. ARGH! And I think my record in a Road Rage was...40, I think? I can't really remember.

And me too! I downloaded the whole thing. Fewer times I have seen a soundtrack that blended so well with the game itself. But like Square-Enix, Criterion Games knows a thing or two about music as well. :mellow:

Damn. The campaign was really hard at some points... I don't think I ever got 100%.

My record might have been around 45, actually...

, what i mean by the same drum sample is, during the VulpVIBE era, Renard produced a lot of stuff that stylistically sorta blended into each other and became indistinguishable from each other, kind off. melodically they all sounded different enough to be their own songs, but stylistically, and sample-wise, there was a lot of very samey stuff. as of recently, though, during the late, late LapFox Trax years, his stuff began to rise in quality and diversity, which reflected in the songs he produced.

yes, i am a big nerd, shut up.

I'm pretty much the same with deadmau5, so don't worry about it.

thred is ded. 

Hey, you stole my line.

:( x20

>that pic

Kdvxu.png

• Brohoof 2

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

Why didn't it occur to you to do that?

I dwell in the weeds of complexity. Nuking stuff, slaying bugs, and planning massive glass empires. Sometimes, when you exist like this, it is hard to see that fly swatters work just as well as nukes for a few things..

• Brohoof 2

Um, finders keepers?

no u

Why?

You know how I was talking about not wanting to leave my house anymore the other day?

Well, what happened makes me want to lock myself in my room and never come out again.

what's even more awesome is that there's a whole album's worth of it over here: http://records.sectionz.com/album/alchemist

22 fucking tracks. and this is his 5th full-length album, apparently. how the fuck does he manage?

I'm liking this guy. He's got a pretty kickass logo too.

He did all five of those albums in a year? Hory sheets.

Edited by bluetrace

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

You know how I was talking about not wanting to leave my house anymore the other day?

Well, what happened makes me want to lock myself in my room and never come out again.

Ouch.

If its not to much, may I ask what happened?

7Crdz3K.png

I feel like kicking myself in the nuts right now.

I've never wanted to do that, something tells me it would hurt... a lot.

I know that feel, but I always come back out again.

VHerT66.png

Care to talk about it? 

Ouch.

If its not to much, may I ask what happened?

It's rather inconsequential when I look at it, but the mere fact that it happened drove me nuts and pretty much solidified the fact that I have next to no social skills at all.

It was just this really awkward situation that's actually kind of hard to explain given the context... Simply put I completely blanked out (I don't know why) when someone came to the switchboard and asked for help with something when I was at my shift there today (which I almost forgot to go to).

i wish i had that kind of motivation.

I wish I had the ability to produce music in the first place.

I've never wanted to do that, something tells me it would hurt... a lot.

I know that feel, but I always come back out again.

That was the point behind it.

I think I might ask my dad to board up my door from the outside...

Disclaimer: I'm not really that upset, I just kinda wanted to vent a bit.

Edited by bluetrace

It was just this really awkward situation that's actually kind of hard to explain given the context... Simply put I completely blanked out (I don't know why) when someone came to the switchboard and asked for help with something when I was at my shift there today (which I almost forgot to go to).
It's happened to me buddy. Just shrug it off and try to be more aware of it next time. Hopefully, it will become routine and you won't just sit there unable to say something.

Flutters_and_Dash.png

It's rather inconsequential when I look at it, but the mere fact that it happened drove me nuts and pretty much solidified the fact that I have next to no social skills at all.

I wish I had the ability to produce music in the first place.

Aah. You weren't thinking of anything when the person approached you? I myself don't really see blanking out as enough to say you have no social skills. Maybe if you had stuttered hard or something like that at the time.

Unless you mean blanked out as in passed out or something.

Just pirate FL and give it a shot.

Tis what I did.

7Crdz3K.png

It's happened to me buddy. Just shrug it off and try to be more aware of it next time. Hopefully, it will become routine and you won't just sit there unable to say something.

The thing is, I've been doing this for a few years now. And it still happens.

Luckily I only have a few shifts left...

Aah. You weren't thinking of anything when the person approached you? I myself don't really see blanking out as enough to say you have no social skills. Maybe if you had stuttered hard or something like that at the time.

Just pirate FL and give it a shot.

Tis what I did.

By "blanking out" I meant just not being able to form a coherent sentence. So yeah, I stuttered pretty hard. It was like I couldn't talk... I just sputtered a bunch of stupid gibberish. My brain borked.

I might as well. How long did it take you to just get a basic grasp on how to use the program?

Well, despite how I've improved socially online, I'm still always unable to find something to say, so I guess I can't really halp you there. 

Luckily I only have a few shifts left...
Where are you working? 

By "blanking out" I meant just not being able to form a coherent sentence. So yeah, I stuttered pretty hard. It was like I couldn't talk... I just sputtered a bunch of stupid gibberish. My brain borked.
Well, if you are consciously aware of the problem, perhaps some mental willpower could help? I don't know really, but everyone is different.

Flutters_and_Dash.png

I might as well. How long did it take you to just get a basic grasp on how to use the program?

Hmmm. I've never had that happen myself, so I can't give any advice on it. :/

Not too long iirc. You can always find a tutorial on just about anything on YouTube.

And even then, you can find someone here to help you. Me and Vissy both mess with it, but are both still somewhat new to it. She's actually taking a class, but I don't think they're using FL.

7Crdz3K.png