General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

>that feel when my old home forum where I managed get over 1,000 posts since July 2009 is slowly dying

img-1038394-1-1320735669897.png

Heh, try having a forum you helped during the founding banished you from its realm just because the admin hates you ._.

lol starshine b brohoofin all mai posts as a form of revenge wenevr i akshuly lyke it cuz it mayk me look mor badass on mai profil cuz i hav tonz mor brohoofz

Revenge?

I'm sure he actually just likes your posts.

^that

I tends to skip on things, but that doesn't mean I didn't read any of it G16t5.png

Be sure to read the latest Mystery Train posts that you missed. I wrote the longest post I have ever written today...

Reading it now! :3

• Brohoof 2

k3v45pe.jpg?1

"Springer popped half-way out of it like a cardboard cutout"

s6q4V.jpg

>Arcanel's first task

>Crazy Springer (who the fuck locked him there in the 1st place??)

Dis_gonna_be_gud.jpg

I want your full opinion of it when you finish.

Lemme seeeee

As always, Asteria is damn cute :wub:

Her internal monologues are also, how to say it, quite simple and innocent, just as expected from a filly her age.

On the dream part (That's merely a dream right? Please tell me it's just a dream...) One sentence: you goddamn magnificent bastard Vbrgu.png

I really hope it's just a bad dream because Lapis was too immersed in Dusky's story, not him being slowly affected by whatever monster that wears Dusky as a costume. Poor Asteria...

There is one paragraph that have three different speakers though.

"On her head, there was a equally purple horn, with the slightest curve to it. Whoever this pony was, she was clearly a user of defense magic judging by her horn"

How can you judge an unicorn's magic affinity just from the horn? :huh:

On the reunion part, Lapis seemed rather unaffected from his dream attacking Asteria. Shouldn't he be, you know, scared from the whole thing? Maybe it's from his analytical habit so he don't have much time for his own feeling?

Now that's a total dick move.

What done is done EVShg.png

Seeing a forum you loved dying slowly can be quite heart-wrenching at times

• Brohoof 3

k3v45pe.jpg?1

As always, Asteria is damn cute

But of course.

Her internal monologues are also, how to say it, quite simple and innocent, just as expected from a filly her age.

Really? I never gave that much thought.

That's merely a dream right? Please tell me it's just a dream...

Unfortunately, my subconscious latched onto something it shouldn't have. I spoke with Dusky earlier tonight, and it was unnerving to say the least. Let's just hope it was a warning from a outside source of some sort and not what you think...

One sentence: you goddamn magnificent bastard

Why thank you. I sort of dreamed with my eyes open for that one.

I really hope it's just a bad dream because Lapis was too immersed in Dusky's story, not him being slowly affected by whatever monster that wears Dusky as a costume. Poor Asteria...

We won't know until later, now will we?

How can you judge an unicorn's magic affinity just from the horn?

I dunno. But that is the reason Asteria's horn is curved in her original Pony creator image. And Lapis learned this.

On the reunion part, Lapis seemed rather unaffected from his dream attacking Asteria. Shouldn't he be, you know, scared from the whole thing?

It was the machinations of the dream that he was to forget it, yet instinctually remember on some level. Why do you think he unconsciously hugged Asteria?

Maybe it's from his analytical habit so he don't have much time for his own feeling?

He does not even know. The dream and Dusky's story are connected. One created the other. And other things that I myself do not understand.

Because making a logo from scratch is a bit of a challenge.

Okay, just try your best. Or maybe pass along the job to Jinx if he is willing.

• Brohoof 2

Flutters_and_Dash.png

nHkXH.jpg

http://mlpforums.com/topic/43927-staff-cats-ho/

Unfortunately, my subconscious latched onto something it shouldn't have. I spoke with Dusky earlier tonight, and it was unnerving to say the least. Let's just hope it was a warning from a outside source of some sort and not what you think...

Whatever it is, it's better be a dream :x

Scootacool might get inspired. Bad stuff happens when he get inspired.

It was the machinations of the dream that he was to forget it, yet instinctually remember on some level. Why do you think he unconsciously hugged Asteria?

Wat. He forgot about the dream that fast? 59ybA.png

This is hard... The next time Lapis meet Dusky, he will have to be extra careful not to give Dusky any ideas on what happened in his dream. Asteria's presence might also complicate things.

• Brohoof 1

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Okay, just try your best. Or maybe pass along the job to Jinx if he is willing.

I'm trying for a text based logo at the mo, and the only bit that's stumped my progress a tiny bit is just what to put.

"My breakfast is plotting to kill me."

My Website - YouTube
n6e0Y8v.gif

I think he already has been...

Wat. He forgot about the dream that fast?
I forget a lot of my dreams... I only have vague feeling about what they were half the time.
This is hard... The next time Lapis meet Dusky, he will have to be extra careful not to give Dusky any ideas on what happened in his dream. Asteria's presence might also complicate things.
I have a feeling he may know already. About the dream that is. Asteria will be a surprise. :3 

That's... fuck. Do you seriously want that hell of a bad acid trip happens in that RP?
It'll be fun maybe. 
  • Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

For some reason I couldn't get on Skype from this computer... Ah damnit all

I think he already has been...

Hopefully he won't add anything with too much appendages:ph34r:

I forget a lot of my dreams... I only have vague feeling about what they were half the time.

You lucky one :V

I remember a lot of my dreams, be it scary or sexy ones, I mostly able to remember all of them with various degree of clarity. I once got totally freaked out for a day just because I dreamt that a mod banned me for "having too much fun"

I have a feeling he may know already. About the dream that is. Asteria will be a surprise. :3

Shit. Are you sure his reach is that far? 3lnNF.png

It'll be fun maybe.

It will only fun if at the end of the acid trip everypony survives :x

I have this feeling Ambrosia would be the one who got the worst of it when something like that ever happens

Edited by Starshine
  • Brohoof 1

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Are you sure his reach is that far?
I don't know. Read a lot of things related to Dusky and judge for yourself...

I have this feeling Ambrosia would be the one who got the worst of it when something like that ever happens
She needs protection or something.
  • Brohoof 2

Flutters_and_Dash.png

>Arcanel's first task >Crazy Springer (who the fuck locked him there in the 1st place??)   Dis_gonna_be_gud.jpg

I agree. :mellow: Oh yeah, hi Star! :D 

And also you do know why Springer was crazy, right?

And...how am I doing, by the way...? 

As always, Asteria is damn cute
One sentence: you goddamn magnificent bastard

Agreed to both those statements. :mellow: 

Scoots is ALWAYS inspired. Which is bad for the OC's around his. :lol:  

• Brohoof 3

Timberwolves are secretly constructicon, it is now canon

45XY4.png

fl4ub.png

CO1Jb.png

Can't wait to see what kind of fanfics that will come out from this :wub:

I don't know. Read a lot of things related to Dusky and judge for yourself...

I always see him as the half-repressed monster, he can't really both fully control his powers and maintain his disguise at the same time. To have him able to influence dream like that... Oh Luna you have a big problem there D:

She needs protection or something.

Need someone to give her some chill pills G16t5.png

And also you do know why Springer was crazy, right?

Everypony is crazy, nuff said :3

Goodness gracious me.

You jelly because your cat is not as classy as Jonke's :V

Oh, and congratulations on getting one year older! :P

• Brohoof 3

k3v45pe.jpg?1