Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Scootacool might get inspired. Bad stuff happens when he get inspired.

Scoots is ALWAYS inspired. Which is bad for the OC's around his.   

Arcanel calls it. 

I hope something like this happens in the RP.

Actually, that may happen, but if it does, then somepony is going to die and they are going to go out hard.

I have a feeling he may know already. About the dream that is. Asteria will be a surprise. :3 

Dusky knows about the dream already. If a dream happens, he always knows. 

Are you sure his reach is that far?

:)

• Brohoof 1

Everypony is crazy, nuff said :3  

Oh, it was because of the lack of oxygen. There was an actual explanation, you know? :lol: 

But seriously, how do you think I'm doing so far Star...anything to comment? *is hoping for response* 

• Brohoof 1

I have this feeling Ambrosia would be the one who got the worst of it when something like that ever happens

You're completely right about this. I worry a lot about her.  

Need someone to give her some chill pills

I don't think she'd take them. Better sneak them into her food. :P 

• Brohoof 2

*gropes the thread*

TdSb8.gif

Dusky knows about the dream already. If a dream happens, he always knows.

:)

thpaC.gif

I hereby declare that nopony will survive with their sanity intact at the end of the RP

Godspeed, all of you.

But seriously, how do you think I'm doing so far Star...anything to comment? *is hoping for response*

You're doing good! :3

Honestly we have to wait until your OC is involved further in the shit before I can say anything.

You're completely right about this. I worry a lot about her.

She's wayyyy to fragile for her own good... She is a lovely mare, she deserves better :(

Be sure to make her death a fancy one, will ya? Vbrgu.png

• Brohoof 2

You're doing good! :3 Honestly we have to wait until your OC is involved further in the shit before I can say anything.

Eeee thanks! Glad to hear that! :D

He's already involved somehow and he just came up. :lol: That'swheneverythingwentwrong.jpg

Still, my next post might take a small while due to what it needs me to do.

I went to bed around 09:00 just the other day.

Maybe so, but I know you already HAVE a night life Sugar Plum! :P

• Brohoof 2

I hereby declare that nopony will survive with their sanity intact at the end of the RP

Well, there are some pretty huge limiting factors. All self-imposed. For one thing, Dusky is aiming for a much bigger prize. He isn't really concerned with maddening ponies. In fact, that is the last thing that he wants to do. As far as he, personally, is concerned... He believes himself to be a Lawful Good with a noble vision. In other words, he doesn't recognize his own insanity. 

I always see him as the half-repressed monster, he can't really both fully control his powers and maintain his disguise at the same time. To have him able to influence dream like that... Oh Luna you have a big problem there D:

This is true... But his relationship with the monster is interesting... See, he doesn't really repress it... He just shares his existence with it while ignoring the fact that this is the case. The best way to think of Dusky is to think of him as a pony with multiple personalities that can all talk to each other without knowing that they are multiple personalities. Yeah... That's pretty nuts.

She's wayyyy to fragile for her own good... She is a lovely mare, she deserves better

Well, knowledge is power. Ambrosia knows more about Dusky than any pony on the train, but she lacks the ability to put the pieces together. She isn't imaginative or intelligent enough. Hopefully somepony will get the information out of her, but it isn't certain that she'd share what she knows. The entire topic of nightmares is embarrassing to her.

Be sure to make her death a fancy one, will ya?

If she does die, it will be truly epic. Hard to say either way though. Her and Dusky have an interesting dynamic. I'm not really sure how it will develop except to say that some humor will occur when she wonders into the dining car to kick Dusky's flank out and his terrible food with it. Lapis did a great thing by asking about breakfast.

• Brohoof 2

Lapis did a great thing by asking about breakfast.
A hungry stallion's gonna do what a hungry stallion's gonna do. Plus, I just wanted to go to the dining car. 
  • Brohoof 1

Well, there are some pretty huge limiting factors. All self-imposed. For one thing, Dusky is aiming for a much bigger prize. He isn't really concerned with maddening ponies. In fact, that is the last thing that he wants to do. As far as he, personally, is concerned... He believes himself to be a Lawful Good with a noble vision. In other words, he doesn't recognize his own insanity. 

You know...I just realized something...Arcanel would get on well with most of the characters................except he would be the most hated by Dusky. ^_^  

Edited by Arcanel
  • Brohoof 2

I don't know what is being spoken about here, but I'm going to try and act witty by pointing out the fact that I do not know what the topic of discussion is, but am still going to post anyway by still posting anyway.

I'm having too much fun with the Catlike Icon Maker from Chigen's thread

8c8zr.png

That'swheneverythingwentwrong.jpg

Well, to be fair you have to drag in some extras in your next post, you're justified to take about two or three days for that

(If I had to do shit like that, you're lucky if I finished writing in one week. I'm a painfully slow writer...)

The bad news is, his latest words regarding Flow's weakness clearly shows that he only interested in keeping the strong ones around. The weak ones will be removed from the proverbial stage, at best ignored... If this thing happens, I can guarantee that some ponies will have a hard time keeping their morale intact.

Pretty sure sooner or later he will have some painful debate on why should he let somepony survive G16t5.png

The best way to think of Dusky is to think of him as a pony with multiple personalities that can all talk to each other without knowing that they are multiple personalities. Yeah... That's pretty nuts.

Wat n3WKz.png

Oh Scootie... I can see you have too much fun in there

Hopefully somepony will get the information out of her, but it isn't certain that she'd share what she knows. The entire topic of nightmares is embarrassing to her.

We also have this problem on how much she is willing to share. Even if Lapis or Magicon or even Flow managed to convince her that she needs to let everypony know about her dreams, I rather doubt he would be willing to share everything.

An incomplete truth can be more devastating than even the greatest of lies.

If she does die, it will be truly epic. Hard to say either way though. Her and Dusky have an interesting dynamic.

A battle between the chefs? Not sure if want 3lnNF.png

Arcanel would get on well with most of the characters................except he would be the most hated by Dusky. ^_^

Don't be anxious like that! Maybe he will see Arcanel as a useful pawn? :3

I don't know what is being spoken about here, but I'm going to try and act witty by pointing out the fact that I do not know what the topic of discussion is, but am still going to post anyway by still posting anyway.

Do you like pancakes?

DNV6E.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Well, to be fair you have to drag in some extras in your next post, you're justified to take about two or three days for that (If I had to do shit like that, you're lucky if I finished writing in one week. I'm a painfully slow writer...)

Oh, actually, I only need to bring one at most. But yes...meh, maybe I'll post tomorrow if I have enough time. *shrugs* (Writing fast takes practice and imagination ;) )

Oh Scootie... I can see you have too much fun in there

When was this news? :lol: 

Don't be anxious like that! Maybe he will see Arcanel as a useful pawn? :3

I just want to meet them all already. :P And I dunno...Dusky would ignore everything about Arcanel. Despise him with whatever inch of soul he has left. Except for one thing. The fact he's an orphan. He could have fun with that. :unsure:

• Brohoof 2

I just want to meet them all already.  And I dunno...Dusky would ignore everything about Arcanel. Despise him with whatever inch of soul he has left. Except for one thing. The fact he's an orphan. He could have fun with that.

Actually, Arcanel... I don't think that Dusky would despise Arcanel. It all depends on what Arcanel says, but I think that Dusky will respect a pony that demonstrated such diligence in doing their job. It is no accident that Dusky is on Vim's train, you know. Dusky rather admires the gruff older stallion. If Arcanel has Vim's approval, then he will start out on good ground with Dusky. Get close to Ambrosia and that's when the cracks will begin to appear. 

We'll have to see though. I'm insanely bad at predicting my own characters.  :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

Actually, Arcanel... I don't think that Dusky would despise Arcanel. It all depends on what Arcanel says, but I think that Dusky will respect a pony that demonstrated such diligence in doing their job. It is no accident that Dusky is on Vim's train, you know. Dusky rather admires the gruff older stallion. If Arcanel has Vim's approval, then he will start out on good ground with Dusky.

Hmmm...didn't really looked it from that point of view... makes sense in a way.

Get close to Ambrosia and that's when the cracks will begin to appear. 

Because of the you-know-what between them, right? :huh:  
  • Brohoof 2

Get close to Ambrosia and that's when the cracks will begin to appear. 
But she was Lapis's sidekick for a little while.... And Dusky likes/respects Lapis....