Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

The plane's crew survived the crash, because they're not passengers. Considering it says that every single passenger was killed, with there being survivors, it has to be the crew that lived

Answer: The married passengers survived.

• Brohoof 2

I am waiting for this to get to 99,999 replies. Just so I can get the 100,000th reply.

Hold it right there, that's mine! :o

I am waiting for this to get to 99,999 replies. Just so I can get the 100,000th reply.

Hold it right there, that's mine!

no idea what's going on here, but Pinkie's looking right at me

guys, I gotta go, this pic gives me the creeps

NO! THAT'S MINE!

Good luck, because that's another 3800 posts away... Zoop and the Turkey (not the country or the bird), I should mention, see completely different numbers from us, so I hereby disqualify them from the 100K post challenge.

• Brohoof 1

Good morning fillies :)

6GBNjY0.jpg

Is that the background for KOF, @Starshine?

No idea, it's a pixel art I got from the /wsg/

how do you even pixel like that

how

There are even more crazier stuff in deviantart and tumblr :3

tumblr_m7slchapPu1r7w8cbo1_1280.gif

Hold it right there, that's mine! ohmy.png

NO! THAT'S MINE!

SMW8eQ8.jpg

It's been happening in the past, and I'm gonna say what I said before

Spamming just to get the fancy number post is still spam. People have been warned several imes in the past, and mods even get themselves involved when there is something that is against the rules going on around here. You just need to check the 1st post of this thread to know what I'm talking about

If you are just in this thread for the fancy post and leave afterwards, then I ask you to kindly stay away from this thread

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Yes, gets are nice and all, but don't spam pls. There's enough insipid garbage in here already.

Besides, I'm gonna use a script to make sure I get it anyway.

Except not really, that's a joke.

Edited by bluetrace
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Spike, you smooth bastard

oPSo5iO.jpg

k1B46YI.jpg

This is what I do on the forums these days... encounter lovely pictures on the internet and post them here.

You need to get more cute Fluttershy pics :v

Her knees look damn swollen

Edited by Starshine
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, going to bed.
But, before i go
I'll just leave you with some comment i saw on Facebook

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, for killing her parents. She got so bad and killed all the hospital staff, so the More-government chose that the best idea was to get rid of her, so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible, but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at midnight, Eastern Time. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, known as Facebook, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. Apparently, if u copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes, u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. U will either get kissed or asked out, but if u break the chain, you will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. In 53 mins someone will say I love you or sorry

P.S. It's copied, i didn't write it.

Edited by BoltStorm