Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Do you sing perchance?

err, no. i said i make MIDIs. like this and that.

Sounds like a fun idea to me. I hope people will take an interest, but not too much interest. Wouldn't want you to get swarmed. 

i'm not sure if it's a good idea or not. on the other hand, i'd get things to do. but i could also get a butt-ton of requests i'm unable to make...

You said MIDI.

sorry, i don't know how to cram a million notes into a MIDI file.

I don't know why, but I find blue ponies sexier.

I tend to find grey ponies more attractive than other colors for some odd reason.

Blue isn't a bad color though (in fact, it's down right amazing) . So at least you've good taste in color of poni.

Edited by TGAP Haven

I tend to find grey ponies more attractive than other colors for some odd reason.

Blue isn't a bad color though (in fact, it's down right amazing) . So at least you've good taste in color of poni.

You do realise that grey and blue is the colour of Gannie and Gemmy, right?

Gray is a nice color. In general, I like subtle colors. Octavia is a cute pony even though her colors aren't in your face. Trixie though was the first pony I thought was cute though. In particular, I think her darker blue coat is pretty striking against her silver mane. It's quite sexy in my opinion, and her aggressive personality makes her even more attractive in my opinion. The same things apply to Dashie. There's a nice contrast between her coat and mane, and her eyes are super strong. Just about every one of RD's characteristics is a knockout .///.

Gray is a nice color. In general, I like subtle colors. Octavia is a cute pony even though her colors aren't in your face. Trixie though was the first pony I thought was cute though. In particular, I think her darker blue coat is pretty striking against her silver mane. It's quite sexy in my opinion, and her aggressive personality makes her even more attractive in my opinion. The same things apply to Dashie. There's a nice contrast between her coat and mane, and her eyes are super strong. Just about every one of RD's characteristics is a knockout .///.

Thats actually one reason I have for liking Dashie. Her body color.

As much as it pains me so, she can actually be very cute/attractive/hot/sexy/insert adjective here because that blue is just so damn gorgeous. Same for Trixie, only i actually love Trixie for some reason.

• Brohoof 1

Hey, I only said I hated facepie, not Pinkie Pie.<inb6Colourblind>

No one can hate Pinkie.... > : (

Irreplaceable.png

• Brohoof 2

Heyo EveryPony.

I believe either August 15th or August 29th because both are my paydays, I'll get my own internet up and running! ^^

I am using coffeeshops free internet for now

Well... that's poverty. Good luck on getting internet! ; )

• Brohoof 1