Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

You need actual proof of this and not just baseless assumptions.

Even if its not baseless, its still an assumption.

It's just a feeling I'm picking up: the cheapshots here and there and the fact that he doesn't answer any of my comments directed at him. It all feels like he thinks I'm beneath him.

It's just a feeling I'm picking up: the cheapshots here and there and the fact that he doesn't answer any of my comments directed at him. It all feels like he thinks I'm beneath him.

No, thats just Gannie for ya.

He's weird like that.

I very highly doubt he really thinks he's superior.

• Brohoof 2

I'm dead tired right now. I woke up way early this morning. Waaaay early.

I feel like I am going to pass out. Uuugh. I need sleep, especially since my first day of actual work is tomorrow.

Hello again... Don't pass out..

I wouldn't pay it any mind. Just blow it off.

Relay this: It's hard enough to reply to every single thing, and a lot of the time, I literally have nothing to say, or I'm so swamped with real-life affairs that I simply cannot reply. It's a very good thing that I inhibited a lot of my emotions, otherwise I'd start yelling.

I'm always outside the house these days, and it'll be this way for a while, until December.

Yeah I'm talking to you.

What do you want?

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

Relay this: It's hard enough to reply to every single thing, and a lot of the time, I literally have nothing to say, or I'm so swamped with real-life affairs that I simply cannot reply. It's a very good thing that I inhibited a lot of my emotions, otherwise I'd start yelling.

I'm always outside the house these days, and it'll be this way for a while, until December.

Ok.

HEY, @Hawk Moth!

Ganny said that he can't reply to everything that is posted in here due to not being Haven tier enough having really anything to say and stuff irl also causes him to have no responses.

Edited by Ditzy Haven Doo

Well, guys. You've done it.

I am now enjoying myself some freakishly delicious Taco Bell all because yall had to talk about it earlier in the week.

I hope you all are happy.

CAUSE I KNOW I FUCKING AM! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

People still play that?

I thought I'd offer you a cookie that way...

Well, guys. You've done it.

I am now enjoying myself some freakishly delicious Taco Bell all because yall had to talk about it earlier in the week.

I hope you all are happy.

CAUSE I KNOW I FUCKING AM! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm not... BECAUSE I'M JEALOUS THROUGH HUNGER!!! And all I got is Chinese food...

Hello again... Don't pass out..

I'm not. I'm just super tired. It's hard to stay awake when you haven't got much sleep. xD

I need to make sure I get sleep tonight. xD I will, because when I am dead tired like this it's easier to sleep.