Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

That looks like the Asian version of West Side Story in that first GIF there.

As for that second GIF...

I hope all the zebras that died to make those costumes did not die in vain.

You got something to say 'bout my favorit k-pop band m8?

That looks like the Asian version of West Side Story in that first GIF there.

As for that second GIF...

I hope all the zebras that died to make those costumes did not die in vain.

I'm gonna go tie my shoe... Because I left the stove running and I need to catch it.

I'd untie my shoes and use the laces to lasso the stove.

What do you call it when you spin a thing that's a string with a weight attached at each end, and when you throw it at someone's feet, it traps them because the motion of the weights makes it so that the string wraps around the person's legs?

Because I'd just make one of those out of my shoes.

What do you call it when you spin a thing that's a string with a weight attached at each end, and when you throw it at someone's feet, it traps them because the motion of the weights makes it so that the string wraps around the person's legs?

Because I'd just make one of those out of my shoes.

They're called bolas, apparently.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolas

• Brohoof 1

*pokes in

Helloooooo... Anyone here? Can I re-enter this thread? :z

It's been while since the last time I chat in a thread like these, and I know I've deeply wronged one of the current regulars in here, but I'm currently as lost as a headless lizard here and I feel like absolute trash at the moment, sooooo

zrW46Hq.png

I guess I'll just have to steer clear from this thread xD

Ganaram, you might will never see this, but do know that I would like to apologize for what happened way back then. I know it took me way too long for this... and I'm not proud of what I did and what happened up to months after that :z

Welp, time to go!

aHWYNmM.png

*pokes in

Helloooooo... Anyone here? Can I re-enter this thread? :z

It's been while since the last time I chat in a thread like these, and I know I've deeply wronged one of the current regulars in here, but I'm currently as lost as a headless lizard here and I feel like absolute trash at the moment, sooooo

Since when could you not enter the thread?

What's got ya feeling so down, if you don't mind me asking and if you'd even reply considering how you don't seem to even care to acknowledge me. Not the first time though, since Ganny doesn't do it anymore either. xD

What's got ya feeling so down, if you don't mind me asking and if you'd even reply considering how you don't seem to even care to acknowledge me. Not the first time though, since Ganny doesn't do it anymore either. xD

Everything is too complicated for me to remember clearly :v

Long story short, I DM'd a mafia game in another site and it goes absolutely south. Like how-did-you-do-that terrible kind of south. It even made be unable to stomach the simple idea of starting another mafia game, even in other forums

Shit's bad :z

Everything is too complicated for me to remember clearly :v

Long story short, I DM'd a mafia game in another site and it goes absolutely south. Like how-did-you-do-that terrible kind of south. It even made be unable to stomach the simple idea of starting another mafia game, even in other forums

Shit's bad :z

Youch, that's no good. :z

Sorry to hear it went badly.

Surely, one bad game won't keep you from making others completely. I mean, shit's bound to happen in everything, so why not just push through it and continue doing what you like rather than stopping it all together?

Surely, one bad game won't keep you from making others completely. I mean, shit's bound to happen in everything, so why not just push through it and continue doing what you like rather than stopping it all together?

I don't think most of the players would ever be so glad to rejoin xD

Oh well, someone else already took the flag and started her own mafia game, so I'll lay down

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

i strongly disagree, and how is she the worst? u make fluttershy sad. :(

She's an egotistical, self absorbed, braggart who loves more than anything to make herself seem as "cool"/"awesome" as possible no matter the cost. Loyalty doesn't justify her being uber full of herself. A lot of what she does just kinda irritates me.

Its also kinda my thing to hate Dashie with a passion just because. Gotta keep up appearances, mate. x)

Flutters'll get sad over most anything, so thats not a surprise at all.

Edited by Haven
  • Brohoof 1

Please don't alpacas; I just got traumatised by alpacas.

You just need to play Paca Plus. Your girlfriend is transformed into an alpaca and you have to continue dating her. It is on the list of weird dating sims along with Hatoful Boyfriend. In Hatoful Boyfriend you are a girl that has to date a pigeon.

You just need to play Paca Plus. Your girlfriend is transformed into an alpaca and you have to continue dating her. It is on the list of weird dating sims along with Hatoful Boyfriend. In Hatoful Boyfriend you are a girl that has to date a pigeon.

I once watched a lets play of a game called Alpaca Evolution. That's all I gotta say.

I once watched a lets play of a game called Alpaca Evolution. That's all I gotta say.

It's barely a let's play if the game is a mobile app that can be beaten in under 20 minutes. Also Alpaca Evolution is traumatizing? I guess you've never played Silent Hill.

pyramid_head_wip4_by_silversunned-d3bawv

I feel like the embodiment of your own personal sins chasing you to kill you is slightly more terrifying than a mutant alpaca... Might just be me though...

• Brohoof 1