General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Cinnaflingle, what be of the world?

Random use for that. xD Flingle? Where did that come from? xD Have any other ones? xD (xDxDxDxDxDxD times 20 xDxDxD(I use that too much, heh))

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

Random use for that. xD Flingle? Where did that come from? xD Have any other ones? xD (xDxDxDxDxDxD times 20 xDxDxD(I use that too much, heh))

I just use whatever I can come up with on the spot. Bawble, flingle, foof. I would use feetwheel also, but then that's just a thing that came off of what I think of the flag of the Isle of Man. Too many of's.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I just use whatever I can come up with on the spot. Bawble, flingle, foof. I would use feetwheel also, but then that's just a thing that came off of what I think of the flag of the Isle of Man. Too many of's.

Maybe you can come up with more words and stuff like that. xD What other stuff could you come up with? Cinna works well with lots of words. xD

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Maybe you can come up with more words and stuff like that. xD What other stuff could you come up with? Cinna works well with lots of words. xD

Pointer, register, min, max, drive, sword, axe, pick, nose, boop, basket, toilet, nose, car, tyre, nap/sleep, house, door, tooth/toof, shield, missile, road, highway, rail, train, bus, truck. Practically all of the words that have to do with the games I mod/play, or just random words that come from various sources, like plumbing and computer science.

And this really would apply to any pony name that can be cut into a prefix. The two other OCs I have would work for that: Novie-, Gemmy-, Gana-. I'm not sure how Gemmy would go; it'd sound awkward, though.

And flag, too. Ganaflag, Novieflag, Gemmyflag.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Pointer, register, min, max, drive, sword, axe, pick, nose, boop, basket, toilet, nose, car, tyre, nap/sleep, house, door, tooth/toof, shield, missile, road, highway, rail, train, bus, truck. Practically all of the words that have to do with the games I mod/play, or just random words that come from various sources, like plumbing and computer science.

And this really would apply to any pony name that can be cut into a prefix. The two other OCs I have would work for that: Novie-, Gemmy-, Gana-. I'm not sure how Gemmy would go; it'd sound awkward, though.

And flag, too. Ganaflag, Novieflag, Gemmyflag.

What kind of toilet? Wall mount? American Standard? Kohler? Something? xD Hahahaha.

But since my shortened name ends with an a it works pretty well. xD Cinnablank? Cinnablah? Cinnapoke? Cinnasomething?? xD

siggeh163.png

Any toilet. As long is the seat is down and there's a fresh roll of toilet paper.

Maybe it needs a Sloan Flushometer instead of a tank, that's what I have down here in my room-basement. Installed it myselfy.

But yeah, my interest in toilets is weird, but meeeeeeeh, I'm weird in general. xD (I'm interested in science behind toilets, not what you have to do with them, eeeeeew)

siggeh163.png

Something equally weird: this Youtube URL has a lot of repeated characters, but one of the comments was "satellite dishes always point south; much better than moss" and "useful for when you're lost in a satellite dish forest".

And, what, you don't flush random stuff down your toilet? Like the fridge?

a0AgWVX.png

<>

And, what, you don't flush random stuff down your toilet? Like the fridge?

That wouldn't fit in the small trapways of the toilets, not to mention in the ABS pipes to the sewers. Maybe a tiny toy fridge that doesn't actually cool drinks. xD Something small enough to fit in a trapway. I mean my American Standard Madera I installed is pretty powerful due to it not having a tank and stuff like that. xD

But yeah. Toilets can be wonderful things, you wouldn't want to live without them.

siggeh163.png

Due to work, I haven't been given the proper amount of time to be here and meet everyone here, though this Thursday is where I get a break, so I hope to relax and have a nice time here at peace

And as a bonus, I am excited for my game to arrive on mail tomorrow, as well as my paycheck for Friday

Due to work, I haven't been given the proper amount of time to be here and meet everyone here, though this Thursday is where I get a break, so I hope to relax and have a nice time here at peace

And as a bonus, I am excited for my game to arrive on mail tomorrow, as well as my paycheck for Friday

What game did you get? I am waiting for a game to come in the mail too as my mother bought one for me. And also I can't wait for my paycheck on Fiday as well, though I have to wait until Friday anyway. Two days, and finally some money, though not all that much, but I do have to work on Friday anyway. I need another job too. I don't get paid that much sadly.

siggeh163.png

What game did you get? I am waiting for a game to come in the mail too as my mother bought one for me. And also I can't wait for my paycheck on Fiday as well, though I have to wait until Friday anyway. Two days, and finally some money, though not all that much, but I do have to work on Friday anyway. I need another job too. I don't get paid that much sadly.

Currently, I'm awaiting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the Wii U, the game is only sold used everywhere else, but I bought it off of Amazon because I like my products to be new and preferably well made, that, and when I had it on my 3DS, I spent 950 hours on it, and I wish to start over and feel the awesomeness on the big screen and in HD.

Though I am curious as to how much your getting paid, so far it's $9.50 the hour for four hours five days a week until the 90 day probation period where, if successful, I get the permanent placement of being there, along with a different time schedule and higher payment.

Also curious as to which game are you waiting on..

I come back here and there's an entire conversation about toilets.

I've heard of toilet humor, but come on, fellas.

Well I'm interested in them like lights and stuff, is there something wrong with that? Everyone is interested in their own thing, and just because I am interested in toilets doesn't make me any less then you guys. Soooo what.

Currently, I'm awaiting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the Wii U, the game is only sold used everywhere else, but I bought it off of Amazon because I like my products to be new and preferably well made, that, and when I had it on my 3DS, I spent 950 hours on it, and I wish to start over and feel the awesomeness on the big screen and in HD.

Though I am curious as to how much your getting paid, so far it's $9.50 the hour for four hours five days a week until the 90 day probation period where, if successful, I get the permanent placement of being there, along with a different time schedule and higher payment.

Also curious as to which game are you waiting on..

I need more games for my Wii-U, I only have Smash Bros so far, I need some more but I do not have any money. Oh well.

And my mom got me Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD, I have been playing Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix on emulator, but I am wondering how well they will do the HD remake, though the music will be re-done, meeeh.

siggeh163.png

if you jokingly said somewhere in your post that you were under-aged you deserve it

edit: okay the background color tags don't work anymore that's cool I just won't ever be able to do spoilers again

;_;

I didn't do I sound like a newfriend?

They made the mistake when I referring to a survey. I never said I was underb8.

It's the janitors being incompetent.

That said anyone who frequents HalfChan for any other reason then to laugh at the community is usually a NEET basement dweller.

sig-18793.ComicConReviews.png

It's too early! I know that I should clean the backyard a bit but I don't really want to, it's not very clean back there and I haven't had to mow it for a long time. Sometimes having a dog can be meh. xD And the leaves and stuff. It hasn't been snowing much so there is not snow back there, but at least the grass isn't growing anymore. I do hate winter. xD I don't like cold at all. But I am excited for the trip that is coming up here soon! I am going to be visiting family in my birth city, Bossier City, Louisiana. Haven't been there since January with my friend.

siggeh163.png

Having a cat means never having to clean up after it. Would recommend. 

I spent the last 2 weeks being ill, must of lost nearly half a stone, not how I would of wanted to do it

but it's jump started my weight loss. I look forward to be able to go outside and walk with some Pony remixes on my Ipod Touch.

Sucks being inside all this time.

Well I'm interested in them like lights and stuff, is there something wrong with that? Everyone is interested in their own thing, and just because I am interested in toilets doesn't make me any less then you guys. Soooo what.

I need more games for my Wii-U, I only have Smash Bros so far, I need some more but I do not have any money. Oh well.

And my mom got me Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD, I have been playing Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix on emulator, but I am wondering how well they will do the HD remake, though the music will be re-done, meeeh.

No worries, I just got my Wii U two weeks ago with three games so far, just climbing to the top of getting them all one by one

And I never liked emulators to be honest, like used games, I prefer to be authentic and real with games, it's just how I roll, and the 2.5 HD Remix?

Smart choice, I'm looking forward to that soon, birth by sleep is my favorite in the series, I haven't played it since I sold my PSP, and I can't wait to play and see how well it holds up

if you jokingly said somewhere in your post that you were under-aged you deserve it

edit: okay the background color tags don't work anymore that's cool I just won't ever be able to do spoilers again

;_;

What a sad this is now. D:

Yeah I know that works, but I am not sure about that, I don't see the option, was it there before? Well just use the spoiler thing

The actual spoiler thing doesn't work like the other way. Its nothing like the same thing.

I come back here and there's an entire conversation about toilets.

I've heard of toilet humor, but come on, fellas.

You sound surprised by this considering who is normally in here.

7Crdz3K.png

I have 2 Guest passes for Killing Floor if anyone wants them. They give access to the full game for a limited time. Got them free when I bought the game off steam.

After trying running Windows XP and 7 virtually I've decided it's best to run Windows 8 natively on mac using Boot Camp as my Imac is more than powerful enough to max out current games but only natively. Wish me luck.

I am so far behind on everything on this site.

Trust me nothing of value was lost

• Brohoof 2