Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Greetings, people of the internet.

I have secretly released 1,000,000 badgers into this thread. Your new job is to remove them one by one.

Good luck.

THIS PLACE IS TURNING INTO A REAL DADGER BEN!!! XD

Hello ponies, im gonna make a pony animation very soon and i was wondering who would like to help me? i just need voice actress/actors and background artists am gonna make the rest, i can add your OC too in the animation, if anypony is interested PM for details, if you have a youtube channel or DA/tumblr etc. am gonna put a link on the video for those who help me and give credits for the voice/art properly

since am receiving lotsa PMs of other matter i would like the title would be "animation project" if you have skype the better to organize our ideas, but there's more! am gonna give you the details of the story am making and if you would like to change a minor aspect it will happen, if you are a voice actor/actress i need you to count with a good mic and if you are a background artist i would like to see some of your previous work, nopony will be rejected i do this to organize what kind of elements we count, and if we have luck and the project gets done we can make a studio! so lets get this project starts and became a team!

EDIT: am the one who is gonna make the animation so i have the music, the story and the ponies but if you would like to contribute with another story we can work it out!

Edited by Marquis

No they're not.

They're the best.

Honey badgers on the other hand...

Ha! Are you kidding? They only have 6 HP! 

Hello, how is everypony doing?  :squee:

I feel fantastic!
And I never felt as good as how I do right now.
Except for maybe when I think of how I felt that day 
When I felt the way that I do right now, right now!