General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Nice, I've been listening to a book since I recently went and subscribed to Audible. Star Wars: Heir to the Throne. One of the better Star Wars EU novels in my opinion.

What were you reading?

I was reading Library of Souls (The Third Novel of Miss Peregrine Book) And I'm at Chapter 10!

I was reading Library of Souls (The Third Novel of Miss Peregrine Book) And I'm at Chapter 10!

I know the name, though I've never read them myself. The synopsis sounds pretty interesting though. :)

Honestly I haven't read through a proper book series in years now. I'd really like to find one I can sink time into again sometime soon. Few things more chilled than laying back in bed with a good book and some music to the light of my lava lamp~ :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Hello friends, been a little bit since I've posted.

I've been busy with a certain computer dying and I've been out of commission and may be for a week or two.

Did your boot drive die? Because that happened to me, right around the same time I changed graphics cards.

Don't have a Pony Plushies but I'll secretly get one 1 day but not tonight.

Hey, does anyone want to talk about pokemon sun and moon? :D Thats a bit less boastful lol

I beat 3 island challenges so far :) the first and third both had funny parts XD

Hey, does anyone want to talk about pokemon sun and moon? :D Thats a bit less boastful lol

I beat 3 island challenges so far :) the first and third both had funny parts XD

Heck Yeah!

Wow, That's great News! :)

• Brohoof 1

Hey, whats your team? Mine's Brionne, Butterfree, Ribombee, Rockruff, Fomantus, and Fetcinder. Annd all are nicknamed :P but i won't list the names lol

Incineroar, Toucannon, Magnezone, Primeape, Ribombee and Vaporeon (didn't nicknamed em because I'm lazy, oops)

• Brohoof 1

Incineroar, Toucannon, Magnezone, Primeape, Ribombee and Vaporeon (didn't nicknamed em because I'm lazy, oops)

I used to not nick name. Now its kinda more fun to lol

Ribombee is my favorite team mate i think :D Its pretty AND powerful. And its eyes are so darn cute lol

I made a really pretty 'princess' like breezie unicorn pony on a pony maker today XD i normally make 'cute' ponies as opposed to 'pretty' ponies though. I guess my new rarity plushie is influencing me lol

• Brohoof 1

It's been raining the whole day here at uni-land and my umbrella and jacket broke. Now what?

Don't worry. You're with your pony pals now :D

I'm looking at pictures of angels right now. I like how pure looking they are and the white outfits^^ i'm pretty into the color white right now XD