General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

7 hours ago, Zyrael said:

2 days of bliss

Why?

7 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Kinda hate myself right now. Where's Cinny or Haven when you need them?

Whats wrong?

56 minutes ago, Count Paradox said:

Why?

oh nothing.

sometimes censoring yourself can be exhausting. You express an opinion indirectly, you can still get in trouble. It's like when your mom would get mad at you for swearing or whatever

It's hard to think of myself as good when I feel like I'm just screwing up half the time, and even more so when there's no one to explain it to when most of the time, no one would even listen.

You hear me Doxbox?

26 minutes ago, Count Paradox said:

Dude

im sure most of us here will listen.

It's hard for me to explain anything when all I ever anticipate is deaf ears, and even then, it's harder to explain at all.

Yesterday, my brother got mad at me for thinking I got mad at him when I requested his help for something, but it took so long for me to even say that I wasn't mad at all, just that I had a trillion things on my mind, and I feel like I'm at fault, and I'm already the oldest sibling, which makes it worse.

The one thing that was on my mind was how id be a terrible friend when all I do is keep secrets. I feel like I know what the answer is, but everything else becoming more important meant that I'm just as far away from an answer as I always was. I'm extremely hard on myself because I expect others to be hard on me.

Ask yourself: good life or stable mental health? AND you can only pick one. This is what I'm going through. And yes I want professional help but it still feels like it's not gonna happen.

And that's probably not even everything wrong with me.

38 minutes ago, Miss H said:

Oh, i am still lurking as usual, but Ive had my nose so deep into XIV that ive honestly blacked out from loss of breath a few times.

I wanna play video games again but I'm too picky over what to play and I don't even have my new computer built.

16 minutes ago, Count Paradox said:

Is it an awesome one?

That depends on your definition of awesome. Well, I'm reusing the old video card that I currently have and switching out everything else that isn't a drive.

On 6/20/2017 at 0:58 AM, Miss H said:

Oh, i am still lurking as usual, but Ive had my nose so deep into XIV that ive honestly blacked out from loss of breath a few times.

but like actually? you passed out?

On 6/21/2017 at 7:14 AM, be my waifu said:

but like actually? you passed out?

Oh, no, not literally. I just kinda mean I stopped paying most things attention and pretty much zoned 100% into my game, is all.

Guys. New computer has been set up now.

1 hour ago, Miss H said:

Oh, no, not literally. I just kinda mean I stopped paying most things attention and pretty much zoned 100% into my game, is all.

Liar. You definitely blanked out and woke up the next day.

2 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Guys. New computer has been set up now.

Liar. You definitely blanked out and woke up the next day.

I don't even do that when I drink so.

also congrats and nice!