Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

3 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

@Miss H, another thing. How likely is this dialogue?

Hide contents

Cinny (Blue Cinny): Hey, Vissy. What's going on?

Vissy: I can't get into the bathroom!!

Cinny: OK, what's wrong with the door?

Vissy: Ma'am, I'm not a door pony so I don't know.

Cinny: Well, do you know what the door looks like?

Vissy: I don't know what that is!!

Cinny: Well, is it a push plate or a regular knob or--

Vissy: Ma'am, I already told you that I'm not a door pony and you're refusing to help me so I'm gonna leave!!

Uhhh, not at...all?

3 hours ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

My computer makes loud noises when it starts up (I think it's the fan on the graphics card).

So that's the most interesting thing going on with my computer.

gg.

Is that like, a good thing or what? Not sure where you're even attempting to go with that.

5 minutes ago, Miss H said:

Uhhh, not at...all?

Is that like, a good thing or what? Not sure where you're even attempting to go with that.

You never know. Vissy apparently materialises into existence at all the random times, so doors may very well be a foreign concept.

3 hours ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

My computer makes loud noises when it starts up (I think it's the fan on the graphics card).

So that's the most interesting thing going on with my computer.

Apparently, I just realised that that may be a normal startup thing, but then again, I have an R9 390, not a GTX 1060.

4 hours ago, Miss H said:

Just, saying something about computers, I don't know.

4 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Apparently, I just realised that that may be a normal startup thing, but then again, I have an R9 390, not a GTX 1060.

Happened with my previous card, but it didn't always do that.

9 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

@Miss H, another thing. How likely is this dialogue?

Hide contents

Cinny (Blue Cinny): Hey, Vissy. What's going on?

Vissy: I can't get into the bathroom!!

Cinny: OK, what's wrong with the door?

Vissy: Ma'am, I'm not a door pony so I don't know.

Cinny: Well, do you know what the door looks like?

Vissy: I don't know what that is!!

Cinny: Well, is it a push plate or a regular knob or--

Vissy: Ma'am, I already told you that I'm not a door pony and you're refusing to help me so I'm gonna leave!!

Well, I find it unlikely she will call me "Ma'am" cause I am a stallion, not a mare, so that is unlikely. xD But I am not sure. Probably unlikely all together. xD

It's official. Reddit is eating all of my free time and my sleepy-sleep time.

1 hour ago, Lil'Cinnamon said:

Well, I find it unlikely she will call me "Ma'am" cause I am a stallion, not a mare, so that is unlikely. xD But I am not sure. Probably unlikely all together. xD

Well, you never know; maybe you lose track of certain things when you have to go to the bathroom really bad...

Or maybe I've read more Reddit than is physically possible and now my brain has taken it all and applied to a bunch of hypothetical situations.

Also there was one song that made me think that Cinny (red) was in a coma and everyone else was just downright concerned, and I'm not there because my gut reaction is to run away, even though I've had two real life, real time situations like that where I had to be there and it nearly broke me.

University life is getting to me, but my lack of sociability is getting to me. Either that or it's just my commute time.

I rambled again, didn't I? 

21 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

<>

Is that a bad thing? Nah, you do what you like on your free time.

And I guess.

And awww... Is Cinnypop okay? I don't see her pop in here anymore.

There's  lots of things getting to me, do you have others in your classes? Anyone you could talk to?

And nah, rambling isn't bad.

35 minutes ago, Lil'Cinnamon said:

Is that a bad thing? Nah, you do what you like on your free time.

And I guess.

And awww... Is Cinnypop okay? I don't see her pop in here anymore.

There's  lots of things getting to me, do you have others in your classes? Anyone you could talk to?

And nah, rambling isn't bad.

Well, I managed to fill myself with too much energy drinks in one go needless anxiety again, and this time for a meeting with a whole new department that's just formed right underneath my nose.

Keep in mind, I still live 100 miles from university so there's literally no time for me to get to know anyone. At all. I don't know anyone, and no one knows me. I have better relations with the elevators there. It's hard for me to open up to anyone, and I've considered being 100% cryptic so that no one can ever understand me.

Maybe Cinny-minny still needs to pee? I dunno...

Oh, and the temp was a bajillion degrees today, so yeah, profuse sweating.

Oh, and Reddit has taken over my life. I can't even get any sleep because of it.

10 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Well, I managed to fill myself with too much energy drinks in one go needless anxiety again, and this time for a meeting with a whole new department that's just formed right underneath my nose.

Keep in mind, I still live 100 miles from university so there's literally no time for me to get to know anyone. At all. I don't know anyone, and no one knows me. I have better relations with the elevators there. It's hard for me to open up to anyone, and I've considered being 100% cryptic so that no one can ever understand me.

Maybe Cinny-minny still needs to pee? I dunno...

Oh, and the temp was a bajillion degrees today, so yeah, profuse sweating.

Oh, and Reddit has taken over my life. I can't even get any sleep because of it.

Oh I see, heh. A meeting with what??

And wow really? How long is the drive? You don't stay in like dorms or something like that? I mean I am used to long commutes but 100 miles is kinda a lot...For a daily commute.

And eep! It was very cold here today. It plans to warm up though

15 minutes ago, Lil'Cinnamon said:

Oh I see, heh. A meeting with what??

And wow really? How long is the drive? You don't stay in like dorms or something like that? I mean I am used to long commutes but 100 miles is kinda a lot...For a daily commute.

And eep! It was very cold here today. It plans to warm up though

Well, technically, my commute is broken up into a 60mi and 70mi part wherein I drive 60 miles and I ride the rest of the way on a different vehicle. Yes, I plan to move closer next year.

And it's a department for like various engineering and science majors; it was recently formed so I never heard of them at first, but as always, I managed to give myself more anxiety than I want to have.

Oh, and try 90-degree heat in afternoon traffic and you have a sun-facing window seat and you're sitting in the back.

Exhaustion is measured by how much of your liquid consumption is energy drinks, soda, or coffee.

On the plus side, my brother's now hooked on a new subreddit I've showed him.

4 hours ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Holy damn, I haven't posted here in 5 days?
What am I doing with my life?

I dunno, you tell me. I had the same existential whatever last week.

15 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I dunno, you tell me. I had the same existential whatever last week.

Existential Crises are too much work sometimes.

"If we are small inconsequential specks in the depths of space, why am I posting on a forum about brightly colored small horses from a TV show primarily created to sell toys to children?"

I say, there isn't a reason. But you feel good doing it though, right?

43 minutes ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Existential Crises are too much work sometimes.

"If we are small inconsequential specks in the depths of space, why am I posting on a forum about brightly colored small horses from a TV show primarily created to sell toys to children?"

I say, there isn't a reason. But you feel good doing it though, right?

It's more like a "I have no idea what I'm doing with my life" kind of thing and I literally didn't have an answer.

Anyway, I was sleepthinking before class. Dare I discuss it?

4 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

It's more like a "I have no idea what I'm doing with my life" kind of thing and I literally didn't have an answer.

Anyway, I was sleepthinking before class. Dare I discuss it?

Well, I'm just a child, but I'd say do what you feel you should until you reach an oppurtunity. I think. I don't actually know what I'm talking about.

I don't know, I'm not gonna make you say or not say.

11 hours ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Well, I'm just a child, but I'd say do what you feel you should until you reach an oppurtunity. I think. I don't actually know what I'm talking about.

I don't know, I'm not gonna make you say or not say.

Alright, I guess; I just don't like being passive so much of the time; I wanna actively seek out something worthwhile, but there's always something in the way no matter what I do. (Whatever's wrong with me, I want to confirm its name, confront it, and make it my greatest asset.)

AAARGH, where's Cinny or Haven when you need them?!

@Ganaram Inukshuk I did a little back reading to see what's going on, and I am in no way an expert or a professional, so take my opinion as what it is: my opinion with no actual weight except me expressing my opinion.

Having an existential crisis is not a fun thing to go through. I felt really similar to how you are feeling when I finished my degree. I finished Persona 2 EP that night and just sat awake for the rest of the night thinking 'so now what? What do I do with the rest of my life?' the responsibility was really frightening to me because from that point onwards I had to take control of my life and turn it into something I'd like to slap my name on at the end going 'I'm proud of how I lived', you know? I had to decide what I wanted to do and where I want to go. You have to define that dream/goal and work towards something that'll give you that sense of accomplishment. But it is infinitely easier to say though, especially when you are not sure yourself.

And I'm pretty much the same, I don't like sitting passively and waiting, it makes me just so more anxious... 

My opinion is, take a deep breath, then a small step back, assess your situation and decide where you want to go. If you don't know, then figure it out.. Take the time to define it clearly and commit to it. Your life is ultimately the most important thing you have, so take the time to deal with it appropriately. Make meaning out of your actions and go full out..

And like I said earlier, infinitely easier said than done.

I need to make it a point to see (FINALLY) a psychologist/therapist/whatever. I can't just live a life of passive isolation and unenjoyability and that meeting last week was the tipping point.

My family's probably gonna hate me for this. (inb6 someone asks what's up and I don't respond at all)

21 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Alright, I guess; I just don't like being passive so much of the time; I wanna actively seek out something worthwhile, but there's always something in the way no matter what I do. (Whatever's wrong with me, I want to confirm its name, confront it, and make it my greatest asset.)

AAARGH, where's Cinny or Haven when you need them?!

Did you need me for something? Also I poke the thread, though I won't be up for much longer. A cinny pony waves his hoof hai and possibly bai.

Did you need me for something? Also I poke the thread, though I won't be up for much longer. A cinny pony waves his hoof hai and possibly bai.

Yeah... I keep reading Reddit posts like there's no tomorrow and... Stuff's been on my mind again and it's the thing Haven told me not to worry about so much.

And other stuff involving me imagining Gannie and company in weird situations.

22 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Yeah... I keep reading Reddit posts like there's no tomorrow and... Stuff's been on my mind again and it's the thing Haven told me not to worry about so much.

And other stuff involving me imagining Gannie and company in weird situations.

Hmm, weird situations? And we are all here for you.

Also I decided to change my avatar for a bit, I dunno, felt like using this one again for a while, it'll be back soon but yeath. xD

Hmm, weird situations? And we are all here for you.

Yeah, contextless situations like Punic and Cinny at a gaming table and Cinny is being overzealous or Cinny working at a register because I wanna recreate something I found in the Tales from Retail subreddit combined with something from the Tales from Tech Support subreddit. Or Iggy offering boba drinks because no one knows who Iggy is.

Right now, I'm just torn apart between deciding to go forward with getting help before something bad happens to me emotionally and mentally OR forcing myself to pretend that everything is fine and what I have is simply me being introverted.

Red lights have been flashing in my head nearly all week and all I've done is stay idle and have that internal conflict eat at me from the inside. I wanna know what's wrong with me but at the same time I'm deathly scared of finding out what's wrong at the same time thinking my family will either disregard it or tell me I'm overthinking it and at the same time having someone tell me I'm 10000000000000% wrong with myself.

Can't I just disappear into the ether and materialise somewhere else in the multiverse? And I've probably beaten the topic to the point of heat death already so yeah...

8 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Yeah, contextless situations like Punic and Cinny at a gaming table and Cinny is being overzealous or Cinny working at a register because I wanna recreate something I found in the Tales from Retail subreddit combined with something from the Tales from Tech Support subreddit. Or Iggy offering boba drinks because no one knows who Iggy is.

Right now, I'm just torn apart between deciding to go forward with getting help before something bad happens to me emotionally and mentally OR forcing myself to pretend that everything is fine and what I have is simply me being introverted.

Red lights have been flashing in my head nearly all week and all I've done is stay idle and have that internal conflict eat at me from the inside. I wanna know what's wrong with me but at the same time I'm deathly scared of finding out what's wrong at the same time thinking my family will either disregard it or tell me I'm overthinking it and at the same time having someone tell me I'm 10000000000000% wrong with myself.

Can't I just disappear into the ether and materialise somewhere else in the multiverse? And I've probably beaten the topic to the point of heat death already so yeah...

Sometimes we all need to get help, even I think I need it sometimes. What things are you thinking about? What's got you in a big conflict? And I know the feeling though, I mean I have my own struggles I deal with, especially at work and socializing due to my social problems so.. I guess the thing is we just make it through the days.

Sometimes we all need to get help, even I think I need it sometimes. What things are you thinking about? What's got you in a big conflict? And I know the feeling though, I mean I have my own struggles I deal with, especially at work and socializing due to my social problems so.. I guess the thing is we just make it through the days.

The thing we talked about a million years ago and the thing I told Haven I would only take seriously if it became serious again. Well, it became serious again.

Also, something cute and adorable to undermine how serious my situation is so that maybe I can force myself to pretend that maybe I'm overthinking it again:

8 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

The thing we talked about a million years ago and the thing I told Haven I would only take seriously if it became serious again. Well, it became serious again.

Also, something cute and adorable to undermine how serious my situation is so that maybe I can force myself to pretend that maybe I'm overthinking it again:

I dunno if you ever told me what it was, but that is up to you if you wanna or not.

And what was that video? I saw the preview and now I can't even see it cause it may have been taken down or something. But anyway I am back from doing things.