Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

3 minutes ago, Count Paradox said:

Well, i need to get really caught up on my anime.

Sweeeeeeet.

Like, seriously though, it's a bajillion times better than my old one. For comparison, here's some stats from both the old CPU and the new one. (The GPU's remained unchanged; heck, it's been bottlenecked by the old CPU.) https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=AMD+FX-4170+Quad-Core https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=AMD+Ryzen+7+1700&id=2970

Question: is it wrong for me to keep overworrying over whether I'm a good friend or whatever?

I know nothing about computer stats, sooo... XD

and all i can say is be the best you can be, and if people need more from you, they aren't your real friends.

On 23/6/2017 at 5:20 AM, SCS said:

hi folks

How's it going? :lol:

Unrelated note; working weekend shifts are some of the most boring days I think I could have in my job. :dry:

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

How's it going? :lol:

Unrelated note; working weekend shifts are some of the most boring days I think I could have in my job. :dry:

I'm unemployed.

No; there's a good reason as to why that is.

Just now, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I'm unemployed.

No; there's a good reason as to why that is.

Hey, so long as you can support yourself. :P

1 hour ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

I'm gonna be absent from this forum for a while, I'm gonna be pretty busy this summer.

Don't worry, it won't be forever.

inb6 RIP in pieces Sir Punic Howard Punch. Cause of death: a little too much summertime sadness.

1 minute ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

I mean, my name has nothing to do with Howard.

Somehow, I thought that that'd be your full noble name, like Miss Beatrice Elizabeth Haven for Haven.

(edited)
19 minutes ago, Count Paradox said:

Back from my convention!

I wish I was devotedly interested in something. Problem is, most things that most poople are interested in are uninteresting to me.

Also, Minecraft has taken up my time again.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

Poem on the Subject of Strange Entitlement Appertaining to Two Lovers Lost in Combat:

To be unfettered from you,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Your kingdom too,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 The holy house,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Far from here.

My promise heeds, 

Wonder why you left 

All our memories 

In piles around the places

We used to kiss, but

Here I am 

Lost again

And finding no one

Seeking nothing

But wanting you.

4 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I wish I was devotedly interested in something. Problem is, most things that most poople are interested in are uninteresting to me.

Also, Minecraft has taken up my time again.

I need to craftmine again